Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. (5680 Views)

I Need Information On Canada Study Permit. / 2017 Work Visa Sponsor Program / Resident Permit Is Easy Through Canada Study And Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. by deyemihiraph: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
Move to Canada with your family through Canada Study and Work Visa.

http://www.hinstravels.com/move-to-canada-with-your-family-through-canada-study-and-work-visa/

Benefits:

1. No GRE or TOEFL Required.

2. No need to pay a tuition fee from Nigeria.

3. No travel history required unlike Canada visitor visa when you show strong tie to Nigeria.

4. No money issues- We will run your personal bank account for the minimum of 3 months. In addition, we will provide you sufficient money in your personal bank account to demonstrate you can finance your course and cover living expenses to obtain Canada study and work visa.

5. No need to use sponsor’s account- because 98% of sponsored visa applications are refused.

6. Resident permit is easy through Canada study and work.

7. Family members can relocate with you with the right to work in Canada.

We have decided to accept more 5 applications till December 17th, 2015 for May 2016 intake on a first come first serve basis.

Notes:

• All prospective applicants must call 08051815084 prior to deposit payment for confirmation.

• All prospective applicants must open FCMB savings account and submit to GVC on or before December 24th, 2015 in order to meet the 3 months bank statement before submission.

Genuine Visa Consult…providing the best Canada visa service.

Total package:

Individual – #400,000. Deposit- #200,000

Family- #800,000. Deposit – #300,000.

For more information, kindly visit;
http://www.hinstravels.com/move-to-canada-with-your-family-through-canada-study-and-work-visa/

Re: Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. by anthney87: 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2015
deyemihiraph:
Move to Canada with your family through Canada Study and Work Visa.

Benefits:

1. No GRE or TOEFL Required.

2. No need to pay a tuition fee from Nigeria.

3. No travel history required unlike Canada visitor visa when you show strong tie to Nigeria.

4. No money issues- We will run your personal bank account for the minimum of 3 months. In addition, we will provide you sufficient money in your personal bank account to demonstrate you can finance your course and cover living expenses to obtain Canada study and work visa.

5. No need to use sponsor’s account- because 98% of sponsored visa applications are refused.

6. Resident permit is easy through Canada study and work.

7. Family members can relocate with you with the right to work in Canada.

We have decided to accept more 5 applications till December 17th, 2015 for May 2016 intake on a first come first serve basis.

Notes:

• All prospective applicants must call 08051815084 prior to deposit payment for confirmation.

• All prospective applicants must open FCMB savings account and submit to GVC on or before December 24th, 2015 in order to meet the 3 months bank statement before submission.

Genuine Visa Consult…providing the best Canada visa service.

Total package:

Individual – #400,000. Deposit- #200,000

Family- #800,000. Deposit – #300,000.

For more information, kindly visit;

see the way God de catch thieves? scammers.
this is GVC write up on fàcebook this thief copy paste here to scam pipo.
is GVC relsted to hinstravel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Move To Canada With Your Family Through Canada Study And Work Visa. by BVNO: 1:52am On Dec 12, 2015
Hi everyone, pls I recently gained admission to study Masters in Engineering management, I have B.Eng in Computer engineering. Currently working as business development executive/ HSE SUPERVISOR. I want to go with my 11months old baby, whom I will put in crèche through out my studies, and a nanny during the to take care of him during weekend to enable me study. My husband is the one sponsoring us.

My questions are:

1. What are chances of getting visa, if I am to travel with him?

2. How much should I have in my statement of account to show that we are capable to foot the bill?

3 what other documents should I add to convince the VO.

Pls I need your candid advice/ response.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is September's Significance? / 10 Reason Why Ladies Enjoys Making Love To Dogs Than Man, Watch Videos And Photo / Free Roblox Account Username And Password With Robux List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.