Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,427 members, 7,958,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos (5670 Views)

Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N*aked In Name Of Yoga / End Time Girls,see How This University Girls Are Going Wild & N Aked In The Room / Early Xmas :maheeda As Santa Claus, Dress N Aked In Santa Attire (h0t Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by hubs: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
A 34 year old Russian Yoga instructor who has over 140,000 followers on Instagram says she can do anything with her body despite being married with three kids, saying 'my husband doesn't own me'. Marina Vovchenko, mother of three regularly strips off to perform gravity-defying yoga poses for her Instagram followers because she 'loves' her body -despite haters telling her to cover up. Most of the images show Marina naked or half-naked.

See THE N AKED PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/photos-see-how-this-34years-old-mum-is.html

Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by crosbyted(f): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
hubs:
A 34 year old Russian Yoga instructor who has over 140,000 followers on Instagram says she can do anything with her body despite being married with three kids, saying 'my husband doesn't own me'. Marina Vovchenko, mother of three regularly strips off to perform gravity-defying yoga poses for her Instagram followers because she 'loves' her body -despite haters telling her to cover up. Most of the images show Marina naked or half-naked.

See THE N AKED PHOTOS : http://spicyblogz..com/2015/12/photos-see-how-this-34years-old-mum-is.html
God have mercy on us!...
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2015
Exercise is not part of the Nigerian culture so I understand the shock OP. Travel more and expand your knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by Segunjosegs(m): 5:31am On Dec 12, 2015
I didn't see any naked picture op that it yoga isn't your thing does not in any way make this pls go about your business and leave the woman alone. very soon you go carry big belle like Doyin Okupe
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by RealAdewole(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2015
haba sebi na yoga she dey do or u want her to be using a long skirt and a big hijab ni
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:
Exercise is not part of the Nigerian culture so I understand the shock OP. Travel more and expand your knowledge.
cheesy grin
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy grin
How far our collaboration?
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

How far our collaboration?
I go call palmwinetapper for you o cheesy
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by gabylzy(m): 10:42am On Dec 12, 2015
whoever the husband his....pls lets swap places
Re: Photos See How This 34years Old Mum Is Going N Aked In Name Of Yoga (18+ Photos by lawson06(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Segunjosegs:
I didn't see any naked picture op that it yoga isn't your thing does not in any way make this pls go about your business and leave the woman alone. very soon you go carry big belle like Doyin Okupe

Abi oo

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Goes Topless And Makeupless. See Photos / I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 – Nollywood Actress, Reveals / “BIGGEST GIRL” – Bobrisky Brags As He Shows Off Surgery Bill Of N12.7M (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.