Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Is Jumia Black Friday A Big Scam - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Is Jumia Black Friday A Big Scam (953 Views)

“warri Again Live In Lagos Is A Big Scam” / New Update On Jumia Black Friday / How Real Is Jumia And Konga Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jumia Black Friday A Big Scam by rflexii(m): 11:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders, jumia has really pushed me to the wall this time around. I placed an order for a home theater on jumia black Friday and am beginning to believe that jumia scammed me because they've been telling me lies.

My order was placed on 27th of November (black friday for 3 items) and i paid online with my card (my mistake, should've selected pay on delivery), i also placed a second order a day after my first order where i selected pay on delivery and the next monday they're calling me to come and pay and pick my item. After 8 days when i didn't hear about my order i sent them a mail around 9PM at night stating my dissatisfaction and miraculously i got a mail around 3AM in the middle of the night stating that my order just shipped (i was surprised that jumia will ship an item in the middle of the night). I sent a mail to them again in the morning stating that is it my mail that pushed them to mark my item as shipped and as usual no response.

3 Days gone bye, the item is still showing that it's in their sorting hub. I called their customer care and they promised to expedite my order to ensure i get it on time and ofcourse i informed them of the item i bought after my first order where i selected pay on delivery and how they were practically pursuing me to come and pay for it, uptill now there is no response from Jumia, today will make it 15 days since i placed my order and i've not received it. Whenever i placed an order for an item from an american store online, am very sure i will receive my item in 5 working days here in Nigeria and that's standard USPS, if i want it in 3 days DHL or UPS or Fedex.

As for Jumia, i will go and file a charge back against them on monday to recoup my money and i will forever stay clear of them while i will always bad mouth them wherever i have the opportunity to do so until they repent
Re: Is Jumia Black Friday A Big Scam by kestolove95(m): 1:24am On Dec 12, 2015
Jumia is worst dan sambo dasuki...online shopping no go work for nigeria o..forgt jumia, konga worst pass
Re: Is Jumia Black Friday A Big Scam by ehinmowo: 5:22am On Dec 12, 2015
the black in Nigeria was a criminal offense. it was a violation of the law of Tort.
Re: Is Jumia Black Friday A Big Scam by rflexii(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
In fact, i've learnt my lessons from Jumia, truly Jumia is worse than Sambo Dasuki.

(1) (Reply)

Cocktails,mocktails & Smoothies And Small Chop In Ontisha And Akwa O8063789087 / Aso Oke Gele Going For Little Price.... / Whatsapp Sex Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.