Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Is It That Most People That Graduate Don't Work In Field Of There Degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It That Most People That Graduate Don't Work In Field Of There Degree (373 Views)

‘Same’ Things That Most People Don’t Know Are Actually Different / 5 Categories Of People That Say "Education Does Not Guarantee Success" / 4 People That Destroyed Nigerian Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most People That Graduate Don't Work In Field Of There Degree by firewill: 12:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Its stupid if u spend ur life studying unrelevant things thinking u will be rich next day its a Big joke wiseup and do something pratical dat will give u a job cause most graduate think after graduation someone his owing them a job those days don pass.its just like when supply exceed demand dats happening to us its not compulsory everybody must pass through uni there stuff we look down on like capentry,tailoring and soo on I wanna ask u nah ur forefarther create university ask ur self and see how they live in europe# am not here to critize education just want people to embrace there skills more like they embrace there knowledge
Re: Why Is It That Most People That Graduate Don't Work In Field Of There Degree by mikolo80: 12:39am On Dec 12, 2015
Cos the field did not need a degree but our system had to find a way to screen the number of job applicants hence the request for degrees as a requirement for employment.most jobs can be learnt on the job
Re: Why Is It That Most People That Graduate Don't Work In Field Of There Degree by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 12, 2015
dis na Last Days debate nao
Re: Why Is It That Most People That Graduate Don't Work In Field Of There Degree by dammywapes(m): 12:46am On Dec 12, 2015
Simply because we re in nigeria. Less opportunity. After my degree nw i go c one place wey no relate with my degree ino go take ham? Where d wrk dey? U self go wrk out of field if u c ham.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think??? This Has To Stop / Secrets To Successful Degree. / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Management Sciences /administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.