Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,432 members, 7,843,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What Is Your Dream Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Dream Job? (9953 Views)

How I Got My Dream Job After An Online Short Course-dont Take This For Granted / Cyber Security Still Facing Skills Gap - Get Certified, Get Your Dream Job! / Minimum/Maximum Time Until Landing The Dream Job In Naija After Masters Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by nazzyon(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2007
Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Engineering
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Ronkus(f): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2007
mine is to get a lecturing job with a good university abroad from there move on to greater things like political apointments, research/policy tink tanks and the likes.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Coleslove: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2007
Dreams end after you wake up. I just hope we all are not dreaming of these or wishing for this?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2007
1. A scientist at a multinational pharmaceutical company . . . Yippee 3 more yrs to achieving my dreams!

2. Be a part of a christian singing band.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 3:31am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is to be the gov. of my state and probably the president of naija.

Jobs that i will use to raise the standard of living of my beloved people.

A people that has been so badly raped by our past and present leaders.

My generation will make those changes. WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by teekay: 8:06am On Apr 10, 2007
mmmmhhhh! my dream job is to be a full time house wife, lol, just jokin
my dream job is to b a big time banker, like JIM OVIA/CECILIA IBRU
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by ehie007(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream Job is to work for the SSS or any secret agent job.

I work in a bank presently but the banking job aint my dream job
Am in the bank cos of necessity.

The Bank is not as rosy as people think it is.

Cheers
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by unit(f): 8:42am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is to work as a hydrologist providing clean water for africans.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by slimsteve(m): 8:57am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is to work in Shevron and some day retire and become an employer of labor. Put smiles in the faces of others.This is probably why I can't stop looking at the Shevron building (HQ) at Ajah each time I pass there, Whats up? Can anybody give a lending hand to a brother? I cant wait,
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by femol(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2007
slimsteve,

You can't even spell Chevron correctly, or is there any Shevron AT Ajah? Pls, exercise diligence in all u do. I wish you the best!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by SandyRocks1(f): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is to be a sound administrator in a multi national; although target is UNITED NATIONS! Providing sound and quick admin solutions. At this level, the package (more than monthly salary) should be good good! Anything in the range of NGN millions is ok by me. God help me in Jesus name Amen.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by breeolan(f): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is, to be a good computer scientist, (artificial intelligence) if possible, wrk as a subMarine, bt above all, i can only propose bt God disposes, i knw i can be wateva he wants me to be, so am wrkn towards being d best i can be
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by user86666(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2007
Internetwork administration working from home or on the move.

Ultimately enterpreneurship, running multiple concerns.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by ROLLIN(f): 10:22am On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is to be the hea of and IT company and be earning over 1million a month. i pray God will
see to my dream smiley
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by junegirl(f): 10:45am On Apr 10, 2007
@ Spoilt
Hey, need a partner on that venture? Sounds interesting,

@topic

My dream is explore different media frontiers: production, presentation, newscasting etc. I had actually gotten into it, but i took a hike when I saw that i wasn't having a life. I was working virtually 24hrs, seven days a week, including public holidays and stuff. But now that I've changed jobs, I'm bored.

So my dream job is tv/media presentation while still having my weekends and public holidays to myself(if that's possible).
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by junegirl(f): 10:47am On Apr 10, 2007
and of course lots of dough to keep me comfortable!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Johnidin: 10:49am On Apr 10, 2007
hi, my name  is  John Idinyeh Johnson  my dream job has always been to work in a very good paying oil company,industries,production company,Nigeria Berwery  at least one that pays as much as N80,000 and above for starters.
i pray this dream comes to reality very soon. keep up the good work. u guys are doing a very wonderful job.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by jiggo(m): 11:04am On Apr 10, 2007
@spoilt
My dream job is to start my own business.(wont say what the business is). im guarding it close to my chest for now.i have it all beautifully planned out. i dream it, i feel it, i taste it. ive already done the ground work and i am so ready to start.(ive done a bit of the business and made crazy reckless profit. it was unbelievably easy.  )  iv been building my capital up and im almost at my mark. soon i'll be good to go.i'm exhausted working long excrutiating hours.  im so pumped and ready to goooooo!.

like we share some likes there,
I believe so much in Multiple Streams of Income, so my dream/vision is so high,
lets also work towards achieving it and not leave it stagnant as a dream, else,
well, av started running my things [consulting, though informal], am into books distributions/sales
am working in d IT dept. of a 1st Class Power Generating Company ,
I pray to work in a consulting coy. like PWC, i need some broad knowledge [strategic mgt, advisory etc]
I love web design/development [though am out of it for years now],
My consulting dream came up as a result of my passion to be a solution giver/problem solver, to folks
An eternal excellency, a joy of many generations,

This I believe/pray will come to pass, As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he,
Only Believe!!!
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by adeboo(f): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2007
One where i would be fulfiled everyday and get paid reasonably well.
Would work from say 9am- 4pm and get four days off each month.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Maneater1(f): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2007
my dream job is to be a Victoria Secret Model.

My pay should be more than Giselle Buchnan's

and i expect to be the highest paid lingerie model and voted two--time sexiest woman on earth and be playmate of the year 2007. grin grin grin

show me the money!!!!! grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by junegirl(f): 2:24pm On Apr 10, 2007
@ Jiggo
Which power generating company is that?Public or private?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2007
This is sounding more and more like "What is your dream income"?
I thought job satisfaction came before how much you earn?
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2007
to be a hugely successful writer of science fiction (worked on it, but its currently on hold)

to be involved in the development of cutting edge FPS video games
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by deejay1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job is to be an investor and to be an enterprenuer all around the world.it reminds me of saying wat a wanna be and my dream job to a guy and the guy was saying a Nigerian can be a investor $an enterprenuer in their country and not all around the world. I wepted but i didnt hold grudges with this guy. something just keep pushing me. i remember then i always read this bible verse psalm 37 vs 4. am already seeing myself doing this job!! i just hope everyone gets their dream job and we all succeed together!!!
I LIKE MY WHAT A CALL MY DREAM JOB BECOZ OF THE UNPRICELESS SKILL THAT AM GANNA GET FROM IT
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by deejay1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 10, 2007
Ya'll keep believing your dream job is ganna come!!! just ttake actions so that people wont say you are just day dreaming and not seeing the actual vision 4 yourself
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by One: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2007
I hate jobs. Am purely for business. My dream is to own my very own IT company one day.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by akara(m): 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2007
grin

Secretary General of the United Nations. In the name of Almighty God. I will make it. Every witch, every wizard die. Amen.

UN Secretary Shenera Akara cool

grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by kunzydot(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2007
my dream job is a place where i love the job, like the pple, can contribute and cant wait to get to work. I hope to get a job like that very soon.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by spikedcylinder: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2007
My dream job would be perfecting the clonning process, with my area of specialization in clonning wild orangootans.
Also,to be a top class shoe designer for aliens. . . .

There's more though,i guess i just have too many dreams! grin
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by mukina2: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2007
To be the President of the Republic of Sierra Leone
so that i can weed out all those old polithieves and run a corruption free administration cheesy
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by SamMilla1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2007
mine is to make half of the world smile and laugh on daily basis even if i dont get paid for it.
Re: What Is Your Dream Job? by jiggo(m): 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2007
@junegirl
junegirl:

@ Jiggo
Which power generating company is that?Public or private?

Its a Private company, that does most PHCN works, Kainji Dam, et al, its also into Transofmers Production, Robotics, Process Automation

Am sure, PHCN will come up to that by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oando Plc, Not Worker-friendly Company – NUPENG / Artificial Intelligence: Why Nigerians Shouldn’t Fear Over Loss Jobs To Automat / ‘Forget About the Stigma’ Male Nurses Explain Why Nursing Is a Job of the Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.