Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (88798 Views)

The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered [photo]... / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by KingRaoul: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2015
ALL THESE BITCHES WANT JESUS TO BE A BLUE EYED PINK LIPS LONG HAIR V NOSE BABY FACE 6 ft TALL HANDSOME PRETTY BOT BUT SORRY BITCHESS THIS HIS THE REAL ALMOST LIKE FACE OF JESUS U SHALLOW BEASTS

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by eposho: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2015
edonks1:
We do believe Jesus Christ and not bothered about facial look or what ever you claim
This got me thinking, is it the fact u r disappointed with that picture or the fact that u preferred Jesus to be unseen God.
It's hard to unlearned what we ve been fed when we are kid, but better late than never. There was no Jesus.
No second coming, none, Nada.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by ColeworldMD(m): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2015
princejayboss:

There is nothing like Jesus.... It's was Yahushua .... Kai you nailed it
nailed it? He wasnt even alive when jesus was crucified.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by ColeworldMD(m): 10:55am On Dec 13, 2015
omaigala:

Bro! calm down, Jesus according to his description by John the baptist in the book of revelation is more like the man in the image you just saw. Except for the expression on his face and the length of his hair, they are a bit fair in his skin colour and structure. Not the sexy white man that you think. He was more like a black man.
I thought he was a jew & jews are isrealites who are middle easterns who look more like arabians than blacks!
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by tabisegroup(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2015
Ayo081:
But he resemble Joseph na
Where u staying with Joseph?
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by tunshe: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
clemzo101:
su dumped Christianity for bokoharam. Smh

What's boko haram?
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by after1: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
Imagine if It was prophet Mohammed picture was this, by now innocent Nigerians would have been massacred in kano

This same shameless hypocrite was comdenming myndd on another thread few mins ago. You are a dirty hypocrite, spit on you.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by gabylzy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Gaidenk:
You are religious (I don't mean Christian),ignorant and dumb. Thanks.

loool...and yu d smart one ryt...anywayz yu welcome
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by pomsky: 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by pomsky: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
OLisaMacaulay:

https://www.naij.com/664840-photo-real-face-jesus-uncovered.html?_e_pi_=7%2cpage_id10%2c8771107472?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8771107472

[size=14pt].......d eye of this "discovered" Jesus get as e be o! Haba, d guy looks confused, hungry and like one who needs help NOT one who gives help.
Infact, dis face looks like the demoniac with legion of demons, NOT the Son of God![/size]
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by johnw74: 2:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Jesus would have looked like many Jews of the day, as His Mother was Jewish,

Jesus appearance is described in the Bible, He looked average, not good looking:

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

But in Heaven is a different matter, He looks good there:

Rev 1:13 and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest.
Rev 1:14 The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire,
Rev 1:15 his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters.
Rev 1:16 In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by mrschukwu1: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Almost looks like Audu Ogbeh

grin
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by UyiIredia(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Religion 1- Science 0
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2016
All these fanatics sef...smh
gabylzy:
Some pple they tamper wif their ticket 2 heaven sha...
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2016
And you think Veronica didn't throw the handkerchief away even before anyone thought of preserving it.

ODUBEZE:
This is only a guess work. It will be difficult to get the accurate face of Jesus.
Remember He resurrected on the third day!
I thought the scientist will work with what Veronica had when she wiped the face of Jesus.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by gabylzy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
peppyluv02:
All these fanatics sef...smh

i dnt do church...buh jst blive there is heaven
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by juligon: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2016
sarutobie:
One thing is sure, Jesus had his hair cut short (like every jewish man in those days).infact it was (and still is) an abomination for a Jewish man to grow his hair long like a woman (the Jewish woman's long hairs was/is is the crowning glory of her beauty)...I don't know where they got such an aberration of Christ growing long hairs with pink blushes on his cheeks and lipsticks on his lips!
He probably also grew hairs on his cheeks (like every jewish male adult in those days)..this is probably not the real face of Jesus, but the depiction of his hair and skin color is close..
...oga..Jesus hair is long...he his a Nazarene
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2017
Just here to say 'end time discovery'
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by TheSourcerer: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2020
lionness:
I never even believed the pictures people so dearly stare at. Jews are Semites: dark, rugged, and not so very handsome people. Show me one Jew that's as cute as Jesus and I will believe that was truly Jesus. I remember the making of Mel Gibson "Passion of Christ", I read somewhere that the Jesus character smokes, drinks and he was gay. One needs to just get his faith right and believe in God.
And hey, the last time I did my deep research, there was no name as 'Jesus', Jesus is a Spanish name, "Yahushua" is the true name of the Messiah - According to the Jewish Torah.
what if I told you he never even existed
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by TheSourcerer: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Just here to say 'end time discovery'
oh so it is you always doing that .*come here *

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / How Prophet Daniel Abodunrin Was Killed By Lions At U.I. Zoo In 1991 In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.