Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered (88871 Views)

The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered [photo]... / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by mpeg(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
icybeth:
what he discovered must be image of Judas,because Jesus Christ was resurrected and ascend to heaven. Or probably he discover Jesus navas (the father of man city star)
you got it wella.... they can't continue deceiving us... Jesus resurrected and when to heaven... his scores is never any where in Jerusalem nor near Jerusalem...they should find another lie to tell us
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by badonkadonk: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
OLisaMacaulay:

https://www.naij.com/664840-photo-real-face-jesus-uncovered.html?_e_pi_=7%2cpage_id10%2c8771107472?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8771107472

Sometimes I wonder how it would feel.. If God reaches down from heaven to slap the taste buds out of some peoples mouth..

See one of the reasons why some, if not most, white people die stupidly?..
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Bestbeelieve: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
LMAO that must be your great ancestor Mr scientist
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by talktimi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
Lemon12:
lies

This is Caesar Borgia picture and it's not the same as the image used as Jesus
remove the hat and tell me who you see. Be honest
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by xcuggsm(m): 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
ikbnice:
nd he made him look like one of this ISIS suicide bombers. Quite degrading and defaming.

OH WELL, EVERYONE IS FREE TO WRITE WHATEVER RUBBISH THAT COMES TO HIS I-GO-DIE INFESTED MIND ABOUT THE SO CALLED PHOTO OF JESUS. JESUS IS LOVE AND CHRISTIANITY TEACHES RELIGIOUS TOLERANCE AKA "PRAY FOR YOUR ENEMY'
BUT LET SOMEONE DRAW A PHOTO OF PROPHET MOHAMMED WITH ONE MISPLACED PIMPLE ON HIS FACE AND THE MOSLEM WORLD WILL ERUPT IN VIOLENCE!!
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by 151487made(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2015
Malakh:
and what do you know about Nazarenes and what do locks look like?
have u ever seen whr they comb any Nazarene hair expect white garment churchs
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Malakh: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
151487made:
have u ever seen whr they comb any Nazarene hair expect white garment churchs
you don't know what locks is my friend, its not dada or nappy head as you think, if you dont know ask,you are speaking with someone who used to wear a Nazarene hair.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by zebra(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
people like looking for christians' trouble because they are peaceful. Why u no try publish the face of Moh? make u see wahala wey go follow.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by justiz5(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
OLisaMacaulay:

https://www.naij.com/664840-photo-real-face-jesus-uncovered.html?_e_pi_=7%2cpage_id10%2c8771107472?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8771107472
Op is this the pishure Why did you hunger and starvation us with the pishuregringringrin

One thing I know for sure is that 'the picture of JESUS is not important, but his salvation to mankind is the utmost'.
Hallelluya!!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by NovusHomo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Technocrat1759:
Why should i believe this joke?

You should not, because jesus is a hoax. There was no jesus.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Davidooooo: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
But this man resemble Osama bi landi, ooo
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by friends4ever(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Blood of JESUS
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by ril19(m): 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Almost looks like Audu Ogbeh
hahahahahaha
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 12, 2015
Malakh:
lol, that doesn't mean your Lecturers are intelligent
U won't understand why I'm referring u to them. They've corrected and examined to us several times why the course should be "Religions" rather than "Religion. "
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Malakh:
lol, that doesn't mean your Lecturers are intelligent
U won't understand why I'm referring u to them. They've corrected and explained to us several times why the course should be "Religions" rather than "Religion. "
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Malakh: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
Oliviaarims:

U won't understand why I'm referring u to them. They've corrected and examined to us several times why the course should be "Religions" rather than "Religion. "
ok, i hear you
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by FFBOY(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2015
jesus go done vex by now
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Technocrat1759:
Why should i believe this joke?

So which joke u wan believe say em be white man
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by nannyo(f): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
idiotic discovery. this is not the Messiah. let's stick to the regular face and forget this EndTime face
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Looks more like Mohammed. No Time!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
To all saying his looks doesnt matter. Just tell me anytime you pray in Jesus name your mind doesnt imagine Caucasian Jesus. Anyway the truth is that Jesus was a Jew and not a caucasian. I doubt if he looked physically like how the Roman catholic church portrayed him because the bible says he just looked like a regular joe. That Roman catholic Jesus is fine mehn

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
hopelink1:
My Jesus is not a frustrated being, you are wrong

lol,na dat fake long haired womaniser pic be Jesus shey?
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by dsquare33: 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
Koolmexxi:
What does it matter what he looks like Some of us claim to be Christians but yet have a very big issue with how dis image looks...? Which means we really don't believe or think he was created in the image of our definition of ugly. Our reaction to jus an ordinary image generated by science has betrayed our hearts already. The most important image to any true Christian should be what he came for and died for. Whether he looks like dis image or not, all I know is dat my JESUS CAME, DIED, RESURRECTED AND IS COMING AGAIN FOR ME and can look like anyone for all I care.
A bilion gbosas for you, for that inspired thought. May God bless your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
and how does that affects my faith in him?
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by rabzy: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
NovusHomo:

You should not, because jesus is a hoax. There was no jesus.

Yeah, because you said so and poof, he never existed. Thanks for the misinformation.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by emmasege: 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
Anyone who really wants to know how he looks should strive to make heaven. It's there & then we shall see Him as He is.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Dexema(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
sarutobie:
One thing is sure, Jesus had his hair cut short (like every jewish man in those days).infact it was (and still is) an abomination for a Jewish man to grow his hair long like a woman (the Jewish woman's long hairs was/is is the crowning glory of her beauty)...I don't know where they got such an aberration of Christ growing long hairs with pink blushes on his cheeks and lipsticks on his lips!
He probably also grew hairs on his cheeks (like every jewish male adult in those days)..this is probably not the real face of Jesus, but the depiction of his hair and skin color is close..
cry jesus was a nazarene....long hair is their stuff.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by 2Mekus: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
olaboy33:
end time discovery......

No living soul could accurately guess how JESUS looked. I think it is not important or else Holy Spirit would have revealed the exact description to Bible writers. But I do know that Bible said Jesus was not attractive.

Isaiah 53:2 says "He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him."

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by WaffenSS(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
ikbnice:
nd he made him look like one of this ISIS suicide bombers. Quite degrading and defaming.

Jews and arabs are genetic cousins. Both are Semites.
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Aristocles271: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
The last Comment has say it all, I dont need any piece of art work to believe in JESUS, he is the king of glory and will forever remain the same today and forever......
Re: PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered by Ayatullah(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2015
hopelink1:
My Jesus is not a frustrated being, you are wrong

Then present your own Jesus, afterall his pictures are scattered home and abroad, yet with differences.......so which one we go chose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Pastor Caleb Muoka & Joy Eze Wedding Pictures / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.