Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery (1248 Views)

The Bad Attitude Of Some Nigerian Girls In Italy / Checkout The Attitude Of A Rich White Man And That Of A Rich Nigerian In Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery by hardeybaba: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2015
THE MAIL TRAIL REFERS!

You people keep portraying yourself has the best online store...mehn! you are far far from it>>>.# A scam you are........>Why do you keep deceiving people.>...Nigerians need to know that this people are not to be trusted...
I find myself laughing when i saw "Countdown to 12/12,2015 " again yesterday on boards>>>..When in your stupidity you have not been able to deliver order from "Black friday" and yet u wanna embark upon anoda big sales>>..#MADNESS I CALL THAT>>...i guess it is time i share with Nigerians my experience with this Scam and untrustworthy online mall
The worst part of it was that when you call their customer care line, they will tell you to send them mail>>>.#Why are they scare to have a voice conversation? because they know they are not getting it right
I am copying all this mail trail to all d social networks I am...Linda Ekeji.....NairaLand>>>and other wonderful sites.
They must stop deceiving Nigerians>>..Chewing more than they can bite!>>.>I pity those who had already made payment online>>.A friend is still trying to get a repay uptill now>..Nonsence

DELAY IN DELIVERY amolaniyan Tuesday at 16:27 None Unfollow9Today makes it exactly 12 days that I place an order for some items during the black friday. Though I chose pay on delivery, I do not see any reason why my items shouldnt have gotten to me by now. Its really frustrating when u neglect other online stores and decide to deal with you but making me to feel like this. It doesnt speak well of the company. Uptill now, it has not pass the stage of being "Processed", so when will it be delivered when what you claim is within "7 days" delivery?? I am patiently waiting till Thursday before I decide my next line of action if not contacted till then. My order No. is 308585737. Thank you and hope you will get back to me soonest than I expect!
FacebookTwitterLinkedInGoogle+Date Votes 11 comments
0
 Daniel Sylvanus Tuesday at 18:06 Wow! I thought am the only one suffering this me from this mess. This company should better sit up before they loss thousands of clients.

0
 elijahstrong2007 Tuesday at 22:55 What happen to my order no.308886837 I placed during black Friday? Note that I paid on line. I don't want to experience any failure again.

Elijah Evinemi

0
 joshadensin Wednesday at 10:56 am having delay ooooooo,i need my package today am travelling tomorrow

0
 Olatilewa Shoyombo Wednesday at 11:31 Same here.

So sickening and annoying.

All effort to get response about the status of my order proved abortive.

Disappointing!

Scam!

0
 amolaniyan Thursday at 11:11 Well, I was called yesterday by one of the Jumia support staff staff that one of my order will be delivered on friday. That one of there staff will still call me to inform me about the details again. Hopefully, I will await them tomorrow and see how it pounds out then I can now know what to say to you guyz. Lets be Patient please!
⚙▾Edit 0
 Olatilewa Shoyombo Thursday at 12:13 The most annoying part of it is that they just kept mute over this burning issues. no response, absolutely nothing

0
 amolaniyan Thursday at 12:21 Actually they respond directly into my mail and not on this platform.....Though its total solution that am always interested in and not d long grammar.,.lol
⚙▾Edit 0
 Olatilewa Shoyombo Thursday at 12:49 i have check my mail on several occasions, went to their twitter page. where else should i go to.

0
 Olatilewa Shoyombo Thursday at 12:54 Well, if by weekend i don't get any response, i might aswel get another phone.

0
 rufusosafile Yesterday at 10:52 This should sound as a wake up call to Jumia...... delivery of items shouldnt be this hard especially when its within the same STATE..... I have experienced these delays over and over again.

if everyone is complaining then there is a problem somewhere in the whole arrangement.

I am still waiting for an order up till now. It has been in the "arrived at local store" for more than a week and nothing has been done ever since.

Please the items are not free so why so much hassle in getting these.

JUMIA please WAKE UP

0
 godwin Yesterday at 11:34 MY ANOTHER EXPERIENCE WITH JUMIA
in Black friday (27th Nov, 2015), i made an order (r # 30639283727/11/15 Total ₦ 46,500) for a deep freezer, 260LT capacity and the price was #46,500) Jumia approved the order and i began to wait for centuries, on for yesterday night, Jumia sent me email that my order is cancelled. and the next thing they did this morning was to increase the price of that deep freezer from #46,500 to #55,400.
and this same people keep bombarding us with adverts on dstv, tv stations, internet as the best selling online store with integrity?
why is Jumia deceiving nigerians?
Re: Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery by orlando5: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2015
Bro, when u are paying on delivery, u can't be top priority, cos the people that paid online need to be served before u
Re: Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery by bigtt76(f): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2015
It is now a Racket. If you want fast deliveries you need to use any of their so called agents on Nairaland else dem go shove you aside. Also select the nearest pick-up center closest to you rather than wait for the delivery van or those dem drunk delivery men grin. This has always worked for me.

Above all avoid Jumia like plaque during any of those dem bonanza grin patronize dem only during less rush period and u will be treated like a king.
Re: Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery by hardeybaba: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2015
@Orlando.....They gave all the options themselves>>>This shoudnt be excuse nah!!!

1 Like

Re: Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery by hardeybaba: 9:58am On Dec 12, 2015
:PHello Biggtt76! you contribution was excellent>>..I feel you :oHello Biggtt76! you contribution was excellent>>..I feel you
Re: Lackadasical Attitude Of Jumia In Orders Delivery by nylawal(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Best advice... avoid them during rush hours. Just yesterday I had a ceiling fan I ordered delivered to their Gimbiya street pickup store. So I wen there and one of the store guys attended to me. I I surprised to hear that there was no paper in the pos so I had to get cash from a nearby ATM.

I smelt rat but played along. My package costs about 5,610 and 800 bucks delivery to store (which in other clime is free). So I gave th guy 6500 an asked a change of 90 bucks only for the guy to to smiling saying oga there's no change. I tell d guy say jumia is a multi million naira coy so i am entitled. To my change. I no ask for guy say h should av N100 so I can go. He said it's his 10n that he wud use and I said u can't leave 10n for me n I wan chop my N100. I was about dropping the damn package before a sensible staff had to help with change.

So the cash thing wa just a ploy to get my change. Why is it that companies get big n they don't test d system.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Scam Mails / Reckless driver fell off ojodu Berger bridge / 13 Painful Pictures Showing The Darker Sides Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.