Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible (53138 Views)

Quack Doctor Infects 6-yr-old Boy With HIV In Nasarawa / Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) / Prostitute Infects 500 Men With HIV In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
N
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Donsammi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
acc0rding to the ET CREW..TRUELY THE END IS NEAR
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2015
Jonathan sef cry
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]The effect of marrying a Borehole

God please no take wife punish me o[/size]
u dey drill borehole and u no wan marry one.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by flokii: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
HmmmN!

this is 1 case in a million tho... so many have fallen victims both male and female

we humans can be so wicked.... guys beware!

xpecially those sex starved goats on romance section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Occipital: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2015
So bad.

What could be worse than this, please?
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Know2020: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Relationship 101

1. A woman's mind knows no consequences for her actions.

2. The fact that a woman is with you whether in relationship or marriage doesn't necessarily mean she loves you.

3. Women are incapable of love in the real sense of the word "love."

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by DickDastardly(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan sef cry

I think this weirdo has created another form of annoying line like "end time" with this his "jonathan sef". angry
Mods should place him under surveillance for future banning. This form of eTERRORISM has to be nipped in the bud. Thanks cool
Cc.
Seun
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by lailo: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2015
Women are unpredictable-a beauty today,a beast tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Fireson: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Men!!! Be careful.......
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
DickDastardly:

I think this weirdo has created another form of annoying line like "end time" with this his "jonathan sef". angry
Mods should place him under surveillance for future banning. This form of eTERRORISM has to be nipped in the bud. Thanks cool
Cc.
Seun
Mynd44

You have your right to comment just as I have.

1 Like

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Dragonking: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
You are from the north and working all the way down the south, how your wife no go deceive you?
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by kingthreat(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=28pt]WAKE UP Africa !!

HIV is a fraudulant scam to depopulate and expliot Africans all over the world.[/size]

So what should those who test positive to the virus, and fall sick regulary as a result do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
A bill should be passed _ jail term for anyone who infects another advertently with any STD (ranging from syphilis to HIV/AIDS).
^^^ That's if we don't have one already. This is more than a criminal offence, this one na crime against humanity!!! Haba!

How can one human being be so wicked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Onyenna(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
Redfruit:
I think there is a law against deliberately infecting peope with STDs......This is a criminal offence and should be dealt as such.

Seconded......
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
One of my girlfriends insisted that we go for HIV test, I ended up marrying her not withstanding the fact that she is not a graduate and has a bad attitude.....
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2015
queenfav:
Uhhm..The devil you know is indeed better than the angel you don't know.This story sent chills down my spine.The girl deserves to be killed!This is the height of wickedness.This almost happened to one of my male best friends..He was engaged to her and the jezebel did not tell him she was hiv +.It was their church mandatory tests for couples that revealed it.She knew all along and said she didn't know how to tell him.Thankfully he was negative.Also they used condoms more,and only had unprotected se.x occasionally. Na God save my friend o!
And he's negative? How come?

1 Like

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
iAmCharis:

lols.
I heard men don't contact as easily as we female folks. angry

2 Likes

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
immediately get off the deadly HIV/ AIDS meds. And start seeking treatment for any underlying condition they may have whether it is infection, malaria etc. and or malnutrition.
kingthreat:

So what should those who test positive to the virus, and fall sick regulary as a result do?
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by DickDastardly(m): 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Keneking:

You have your right to comment just as I have.
Thats called trolling and it has consequence. Always stay on topic angry
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
She even said "please understand!!" I just can't comprehend this. Why are people this wicked? I'll never end up with a wrong partner. Never!!!
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

lols.
I heard men don't contact as easily as we female folks. angry
Wow I didn't know about that. The guy was extremely lucky. Sex has indeed landed so many persons in a big mess!
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by queenfav(f): 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
iAmCharis:
they only had se.x a couple of times withoiut prptection.Na God just save am abeg.He waited the 6 months after and extra 3 months to re-test.It was still negative.It took a very long time before he could look at women again.
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
queenfav:
they only had se.x a couple of times withoiut prptection.Na God just save am abeg.He waited the 6 months after and extra 3 months to re-test.It was still negative.It took a very long time before he could look at women again.
Hmmmmm some guys engage in unprotected sex just once and they catch the virus that very first time. This friend of yours has a good oil on his head. Lol

I bet if he'll be able to trust any woman ever again in his life.
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by preacherz: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
jaymejate:
[size=15pt]The effect of marrying a Borehole

God please no take wife punish me o[/size]

Datz de most terrible type of punishment!
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2015
iAmCharis:
Wow I didn't know about that. The guy was extremely lucky. Sex has indeed landed so many persons in a big mess !

Naso I hear o. Them say the female sex organ is open and every minion (infection) can enter easily, unlike the male organ.

You see? that's why I advise you guys to detach your deek and keep in a bank, collect it on your wedding night...una no go hear!
Though this case pass me, this is someone's wife, not just a random chick. God save us from karashikas.
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by ehix89(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
i've never used this end time quote,but I think this woman is a real END TIME WIFE...jexoooorxxx
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by preacherz: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2015
englishmart:
the okoro's wife i know is better than my wife i don't know

Rebuke de spirit of adultery!!!!!!
U so much sound as a hostage!!

1 Like

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by kolokolobi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
It's hard... It's a tough one on this guy... But he has two options. Forgive her and make a life with her. Walk away and make a life with another with compatible status. Not been in his situation and I can't even touch his pain and hurt but he's gotta to move on. If I knew him personally I'd be a friend and help him he through this.
Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by uzo4real(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2015
Hmmmm

7 Likes

Re: Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible by stylezee(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2015
more reasons you should marry a friend you've known more Dan '"9months'"...cos undastnding and knowing each other perfectly u would know who she/he really is...

maybe dis lady was once a prostitute then came into that town to start a new life n den met did unfortunate man..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / How To Get A Very Smooth Facial Skin Using A Very Basic Home Remedy / Gastroenteritis And Malaria Killed 62 People In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.