Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited (3521 Views)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Phillips Consulting And Ntel / Phillips Consulting Recruiting For A Telecommunications Industry - 16 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by kingdaxn: 10:15am On Dec 12, 2015
who got a mail for this same test. let's come in.
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by Mekyno(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by Mekyno(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2015
kingdaxn:
gud morning.
Pls wat d details (venue)? Tnx.
Test format: Gmat numerical, verbal n abstract, as i heard
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by kaybext(m): 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
I got d the mail....but I can't remember the position I applied for!.......

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Following your response and online application to our job advertisement in September 2015, you have been shortlisted for an aptitude test with Phillips Consulting Limited. Details are as follows:

Test Details:
Venue: Electronic Test Company (ETC Centre), JKK House 229 Ikorodu Rd., Ilupeju, Lagos 
Date:    Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
Time:   Accreditation starts 8:00am prompt; Test starts at 11:00am

Accreditation requirements:
You are required to bring ALL of the following:

ü  A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses.

ü  A valid form of identification (School ID Card, Driver’s License, National ID card, Voters Card or International Passport – no other form of identification will be accepted).

ü  One  recent passport photograph.

ü  Ensure you note your unique candidate number on this letter.
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by taiwoowiat: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
ok
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by kingdaxn: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
kaybext:
I got d the mail....but I can't remember the position I applied for!.......

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
Following your response and online application to our job advertisement in September 2015, you have been shortlisted for an aptitude test with Phillips Consulting Limited. Details are as follows:

Test Details:
Venue: Electronic Test Company (ETC Centre), JKK House 229 Ikorodu Rd., Ilupeju, Lagos 
Date:    Tuesday, December 15, 2015.
Time:   Accreditation starts 8:00am prompt; Test starts at 11:00am

Accreditation requirements:
You are required to bring ALL of the following:

ü  A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s email addresses.

ü  A valid form of identification (School ID Card, Driver’s License, National ID card, Voters Card or International Passport – no other form of identification will be accepted).

ü  One  recent passport photograph.

ü  Ensure you note your unique candidate number on this letter.

exactly. think Gmath should cover#
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by palladin: 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Goodluck to all aspirants.

Prepare and pray.

Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers are available on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by obajoey(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
their test is not so hard i think.. I had a test with them early this year for the position of an accountant, i didnt prepare for the test due to the nature of my job but i was able to scale through. Just some business maths if av not forgotten.
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by sammieomoba: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Pls how can we get there? Is the company along the ikrd road or where is the nearest bustop
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by oyeludef(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2015
sammieomoba:
Pls how can we get there? Is the company along the ikrd road or where is the nearest bustop
obanikoro bus stop
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by Lordalbato(m): 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
obajoey:
their test is not so hard i think.. I had a test with them early this year for the position of an accountant, i didnt prepare for the test due to the nature of my job but i was able to scale through. Just some business maths if av not forgotten.
is gatecrashing allowed
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by obajoey(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2015
They have the list of the invited applicant that day, so we signed against our name with your I.d card to affirm.

Lordalbato:
is gatecrashing allowed
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by Hiploko(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Have they written the test for Kano?
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by esherizdan(f): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Hiploko:
Have they written the test for Kano?

pls any invite for kano
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by Hiploko(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
esherizdan:

pls any invite for kano
I am curious and asking too
Re: Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited by baba2de(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
kingdaxn:
Please Any Info About The Test Yet .They Said Two Weeks !

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunities In Niger State For Corper / Please Any Good Information On Pioneer Metro Consult / Just Got A Job At Lekki, To Resume Next Month. Need A Place To Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.