Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' (64089 Views)

Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Naira And Dollar Rain At The Wedding Of A Nigerian Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by UIA04(f): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by drinkmorewater: 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
Its funny! I likey
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by mysteriousman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
K
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by rammytt(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2015
The fingers tho #TeamBleach

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Kjking(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ah so love this!!!! so inspiring
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Nkasiobi87(f): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
so sweet to see couple that share love.is their thing.is their way since they love it is good.I wish them well.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
madridguy:
Iranu and abasha.
Hahahahhahahahaha. You're a bad boy.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Nickymezor(f): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
When shit starts happening in the marriage, I wonder if they'll settle it in the toilet.
Hahaha. Ur very funni
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Wowzer(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Reminds me of my ex. She likes hanging around with me in the loo when am doing No.1 and No.2.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
Why was she covering her nose? She shouldn't have cooked beans and eggs for him to eat.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by piagetskinner(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
I hope they will still stick together, when shit starts happening......

Marriage is not about paparazzi pre-wedding shots oo
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teewhy2:
I like the toilet stuffs with the inscription ' shits happen' it tells a good story that in marriage it is not rossy all the time but during that time the two should stick together as that is what define marriage.
you get sense,extra kudos to you...damn!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by iliyande(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
Trust Nigerians, they will copy this
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Vision4God: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ds pic speaks a lot.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
The concept's nice. The inscription there "shit happens" says it all . in marriage, shit 'll definitely happen, but no matter how bad or offensive it might be, husband and wife remain together in the "shit" until it's over.. Sorted out.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
The concept's nice. The inscription there "sh*t happens" says it all . In marriage, sh*t 'll definitely happen, but no matter how bad or offensive it might be, husband and wife remain together in the "sh*t" until it's over.. Sorted out.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by jayzblack(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wedding expensive sh**t. oh
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by DonSion(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
NOBODYY:
Techinally saying your marriage will be full of shiit abi??
Okk kwontinue!
Hmmmmm...Roftl...loooool...Bros are you from Owerri? your sense of humour is fascinating and intelligible. "Shiiit happens"
Hahahahhaaaahaa...Kwontinuee in PMB's voice..hahahhahahahhaah..chhooooiii!
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Fraih(f): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2015
To me, They dont look like pre - wedding photos, They are just some random pictures in their gallery undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Digital shit
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by simplisity(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Very cute. Me likey! kiss

I like when things is done in weird crazy ways. Normal is boring
Normal is not boring, if not addicted to weird.
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by bigtt76(f): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nice though ....'Sh!t Happens' the inscription says and since the babe decided to hang on despite the oozing smell ....it goes on to mean no matter the situation its gonna be for better for worse grin

FlirtyKaren:
...While the pretty bride covers her nose. How cute is this, guys? Nigerians have taken pre wedding shoots to the toilets oo.

Pictured above are couple Bammy and her fiance Michael. Their wedding is happening in 2016. See more photos from their engagement below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/nigerian-couple-release-pre-wedding.html
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by robosky02(m): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2015
hello prettythicsme are you in the to.. let

lol
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by lakeside30: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
Where lasisi69 na?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by MrLeno(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
Teewhy2:
I like the toilet stuffs with the inscription ' shits happen' it tells a good story that in marriage it is not rossy all the time but during that time the two should stick together as that is what define marriage.

You are a Baba or Babaress
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by mayskit4luv(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
Make I c the sh*t..... Or I don't believe it! They shud av used bush nw.... dope couples tho!
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by cvon(f): 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
I can smell the poop from here...... Just kidding.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by abbayrex: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2015
The guy be like; "even in the toilet, I'm still cute" ;DThe guy be like; "even in the toilet, I'm still cute"
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Simplefaithy(m): 3:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
MzDeeb:
How come the babe is looking so light skinned in the some pics and darker in others, while the guy no gree change colour @ll.

How was the photographer able to use camera effect for the babe alone? Na wa o
tot na only MI see am ni
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by Adex097: 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2015
The pics message: Make money and your poo would smell like a fragrance .
Re: Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' by lasisi69(f): 3:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
lakeside30:
Where lasisi69 na?
lol... U can always help out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Ceremony For Okwudili Oyatanze In Indonesia / Obinna Ogbuji Marries South Korean Woman / Pick Your Date Of Birth And Connect With Your Birth Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.