Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? (20708 Views)

Is It Advisable To "INSULT" Your Wicked Boss When Quitting? / Shenuga, Lastma Officer Dies While Trying To Help Motorist In Distress (picture) / Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by askYomi(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is it advisable for a young university graduate to work as LASTMA official?

Thought the job is for unskilled individuals.

Pls, kindly advice

MOD....FP please.....
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by cornoil(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Which kind stupid talk be this? Some MS.C or even PH.D holders will gladly accept LASTMA JOB.

This period that Companies are laying off staff or slashing down salary, thousands of graduate unemployed. Abeg grab am and do thanksgiving, then send me recharge card.

137 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by olafum1(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin Gladly accept and start with it Bro...

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by mebad(m): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
well you can as well go and seat in a paraga joint instead of working for LASTMA..... iranu

17 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by TUBLEZ(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Have u been selected? Cos many people also applied for that job...I guesses u ask this question because u said u r fresh graduate.

18 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by askYomi(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
TUBLEZ:
Have u been selected? Cos many people also applied for that job...I guesses u ask this question because u said u r fresh graduate.

Not yet, just saw a lot of graduates submitting cv. Heard its gonna be online

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Favolly(f): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Well, what can I say? Times are hard
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by chacoonder(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
My brother, i won't advise you to accept the offer.People will look down on you..Don't worry, very soon, NNPC, CBN, Chevron, Shell,IMF,OPEC,FiFa will start their recruitment, so you can apply for a job at any of these organizations and be gainfully employed...#iranu

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by lcoral(f): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Silly question. Later u start complaining of no job. Sit down and continue posting on NL. There are topics I see here and I wonder if the posters are actually graduates or just bored.

9 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dey there make poverty dey use you carry weight.

You know how many of those yellow and wine men own those yellow and black boxes, sorry busses on Lagos roads?

Dey there dey find 50k per month job when dude earns 50k on good days on the street.

No jokes bro. Continue the hustle till you hammer then start forming fresh and young.

s

14 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by maggilove(f): 5:53am On Dec 19, 2015
At least u will expect an alert on your phone at d end of the month. You nee to know how I feel sitting at home doing nothing.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Cutehector(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2015
lcoral:
Silly question. Later u start complaining of no job. Sit down and continue posting on NL. There are topics I see here and I wonder if the posters are actually graduates or just bored.
lol hey, its just access to internet dats all..

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On Dec 19, 2015
maggilove:
At least u will expect an alert on your phone at d end of the month. You nee to know how I feel sitting at home doing nothing.
totally boring i guess... Well, gatherings usually help during this period tho. wink. Hope u attend church programs wink
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by odimbannamdi(m): 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
askYomi:

Pls, kindly advice

MOD....FP please.....

Bro, i strongly advise that you go for the job. its a government job, so there is job security. Also, since you are a graduate, you will start on a better level and not necessarily chasing cars and drivers around. Moreso, one way or the other it might afford you time to chase other endeavours

Finally and most importantly, kindly link me up to the job advert so i can apply immediately. God crown.our efforts with enviable sucess

12 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by maggilove(f): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
totally boring i guess... Well, gatherings usually help during this period tho. wink. Hope u attend church programs wink
yes I do, this is too small to take my faith in God away from me.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Cutehector(m): 7:04am On Dec 19, 2015
maggilove:
yes I do, this is too small to take my faith in God away from me.
lol i wasnt talkin about faith, i was talkin abt the boredom wink..
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by maggilove(f): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i wasnt talkin about faith, i was talkin abt the boredom wink..
funny you.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Cutehector(m): 7:07am On Dec 19, 2015
maggilove:
funny you.
i know right wink
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by vicostyle20: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
h
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Demmocrats(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
twoondei:
Dey there make poverty dey use you carry weight.
You know how many of those yellow and wine men own those yellow and black boxes, sorry busses on Lagos roads?
Dey there dey find 50k per month job when dude earns 50k on good days on the street.
No jokes bro. Continue the hustle till you hammer then start forming fresh and young.
s

Hehe leave the dude, they form him gf never leave before the dude go wise up grin
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by FuckTheMod: 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
askYomi:

Pls, kindly advice

MOD....FP please.....
You still dey ask abi?

What do you take LASTMA for?

You think they don't have career structure and rankings?

Even M.Sc holders are working with NURTW

Siddon der dey wait till rapture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by damton(m): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
For Naija, who has the luxury of choosing jobs.

Here, you settle for whatever you could find. That's the unfortunate situation we've found ourselves.
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by iteleaye(m): 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Og eni as you dey here they open thread, na hin many people with M.sc dey su mit application... Bro take the Job, no dulling
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
op, imagine your level of ignorance.
Uniformed work is a noble profession and anyone you see in a uniform is to be respected.
To work as a Lastma, Vio, army , even the police force, you are already a noble man and in the western world. u would be respected and placed on a high verge.
Your educational qualification does not in anyway concern how thoughtful you may be and how useful you may be to the community.
It also does not have anything to do with that line of your sentence that, u thought the job is for uneducated fellas. Nah, if truly u are educated, that isn't a Good statement at all
BTW, for the benefits of doubts, I am not in anyway a uniformed person, I just deem it fit to enlighten you

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
i dont know... but i think it depends on ur level and ur pay..if d pay is good enuf,go for it.
#My2Kobo

BTW,Listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
AM THE ORACLE
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by caesaraba(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
What's so special about a B.Sc? Siddon for house na.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
it all good if one has no definite career part to follpw
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by omeke12(m): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
askYomi:

Pls, kindly advice

MOD....FP please.....
yea
Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
pls dont accept the offer, a whole university graduate like you.
what if your course mates see you in that uniform, where will you bury your head, huh?
what a mentality.

you'd better call up whoever sourced the job for you and tell them you will resume on Monday.
There will always be room for upgrade and a story to tell later.
At all, at all, na im bad pass!

5 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Omotayor123(f): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
It's better than being jobless or doing something illegal.. What's the big deal

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by ibkgab001: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2015
There are some dept reserved for graduates for instance control room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Advisable For A B.sc Holder To Work As A LASTMA Official? by Mosb(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Everyone has to start from somwhere. Bill gates didnt just wake up and owned Microsoft.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medicine Or Pharmacy?which Should I Go For?? / Common Questions And Answers On Oil And Gas Careers / What Successful Entrepreneurs Do Before 7 A.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.