Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Gods Time Is The Best - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gods Time Is The Best (573 Views)

Time Is Up! An Important Topic For Discuss I Learnt At A Conference for IWD / The Difference Between The God, The Gods And Goddess: Holy Spirits And Angels / One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gods Time Is The Best by ageless7: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
GODS TIME IS THE BEST
You have probable heard this a thousand times and you are most probably sick of hearing it especially if you are over 40 years and still waiting for your night in shinning amour
and probable also wondering what kind of timing Gods clock is made up of . Relax please .I know that is easier said than done but I say to you again relax.!!.Gods timing really is the best and that will include a time to be alone and a time to be married. Ecclesiastes 3vs1 says "To everything there is a season a time for every purpose under the sun. Purposes have seasons and seasons don't last forever they have timing .God is the creator of Time and you therefore He alone knows how to arrange your timing and, fulfillment of purposes in due seasons.So forget all the..............to read more please visit
www.readybride..com

(1) (Reply)

See Why A Messy Room Could Mean You Are More Creative / If I Have To Forever Be In Love with Just One Woman / Different Creative Ideas For Your Outdoor Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.