Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? (1464 Views)

10 Things Only Men With Pregnant Wives Understand (Pictures) / Genius! One Husband With 13 Wives, All Pregnant At The Same Time & Same Month / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by DifferentBoy1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 06, 2016
Unique story of 13 pregnant wives of one man

This photo has become viral online. And no wonder it did. You must see it – one husband got 13 pregnant wives all at the same time!

The faces of the ladies are happy. Obviously, they do no mind sharing their highly fertile and sexy husband. In the country he comes from having 13 wives is Ok, but no one before the dude has ever set such a record. He got them all pregnant at the same time with just a few weeks’ break in between the conception dates.

The ladies are going to deliver babies almost all together. The age difference between these brothers and sisters is going to be 3 to 5 weeks at the most.

No one knows for sure if this photo and the whole story of the man and 13 wives is true. It could be fake. Technically, such a “simultaneous” impregnation is possible. Scientists say that women who live under the same roof synchronize their periods.

They get the periods at the same time and their fertility time also falls in line. So, if the man had enough manpower to have sex with all of them in just a few days, he could impregnate them. Share your opinion on whether the story is true or false.

Source : https://www.naij.com/882760-one-husband-13-pregnant-wives-time-even-possible.html

1 Like

Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by Chessco(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2016
Well physiologically it is very possible.

However, I dough my cap for the man.

He would soon be named father of all nations.

1 Like

Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by dauntless15(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2016
It takes a little time to make a baby so its possible

2 Likes

Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by Kondomatic(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Fear the power of dick bro.

Dunno why brokeness and jealousy are at logger heads but jealousy disappears when money shows face.

I love women
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by johnson232: 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2016
this na small thing nau cheesy
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by cindybaby22(f): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
johnson232:
this na small thing nau cheesy
hmmm
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by johnson232: 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2016
cindybaby22:

hmmm
why hmmmm? cheesy
only my kiss can get a woman pregnant. cheesy
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by cindybaby22(f): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2016
johnson232:

why hmmmm? cheesy
only my kiss can get a woman pregnant. cheesy
hahahahahahaha... grin
lies
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
He should be named phockphockman
13 women all pregnant He no pain am?

1 Like

Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by joshuamoses101(m): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:

which one is phockphockman again na cry
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075382_zkidslaughing_jpeg859a8dc1060a96ee2cd8db5933f9d062
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
joshuamoses101:
which one is phockph+ockman again na cry
You won't understand. grin

1 Like

Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2016
joshuamoses101:
which one is phockphockman again na cry
Don't tell me you've not seen that moniker in politics section before, the man is good at it
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2016
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:11pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:

I lietongue
No, You true. The man is real straffer!
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
You won't understand. grin
Make him understand
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
No, You true. The man is real straffer!
Like you
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by joshuamoses101(m): 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Don't tell me you've not seen that moniker in politics section before, the man is good at it
u mean d both of u hv done it b4 or u just happen to knw he is good at it? undecided dont let me start suspecting u
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
joshuamoses101:
u mean d both of u hv done it b4 or u just happen to knw he is good at it? undecided dont let me start suspecting u
Suspect me of what grin I mean the man we are talking about here
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Like you
I'm a virgin.
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
SeverusSnape:
I'm a virgin.
I hear you tongue
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
I would like to see if and how he will live up to the expectations and needs of 13 babies and soon to be toddlers. They younger the kids are, the more care and attention they need. They can be very possessive. Children are all over their daddies when these come home after a long day at work and they don't understand why you are tired and stressed. How does he want to deal with 13 when you need a lot of time and energy to deal with 2,3,4.

And where will the money to feed and cloth these kids actually come from?

You can quickly make 13 babies (nothing to get a trophy for) as a man but it takes much longer and much more to raise them.
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by PhockPhockMan: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

Why na? He should be named named Born2fuck .
B0rn2fuck can't be as good as phockphock, Steady phocking for 2weeks
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by PhockPhockMan: 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:

Why na? He should be named Born2fuck .
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by joshuamoses101(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Suspect me of what grin I mean the man we are talking about here
4give me, i thought u were talking abt d 1 in political section wink

i mean

the one directly above me
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by DifferentBoy1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2016
Fumny peeps
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by AngelAhnie(f): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
joshuamoses101:
4give me, i thought u were talking abt d 1 in political section wink

i mean

the one directly above me
Go give girl belle lemme alone tongue
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by joshuamoses101(m): 7:36am On Jul 07, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Go give girl belle lemme alone tongue
sha u re a girl ni!!oya come lemme give u
Re: One Husband And 13 Pregnant Wives All At The Same Time. Is It Even Possible? by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:41am On Jul 07, 2016
joshuamoses101:
sha u re a girl ni!!oya come lemme give u

I no follow oh

(1) (Reply)

Can an anonymous person Be Harmed With Juju Through The Internet / Black Mother Gives Birth To One In A Million WHITE Daughter With Blue Eyes / Teach Your Kids to Speak in (correct) Queens English (100% Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.