Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat (65079 Views)

A Siberian Tiger tracked and killed a poacher / 12 Monkeys Die From Heart Attacks In India After They Were Scared By A Tiger / The Python That Swallowed A Goat In Gwagwalada Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by feaworaoja007: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2015
lawanson44:
Tiger with the heart of GEJ! Very Peaceful. smiley

If the Tiger had the heart of Buhari, that goat for hear am ...e for even request for dog and baboon join angry
hahaha! U"ve made my day!
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by jnrbayano(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2015
Bestbeelieve:
Lesson learnt: Be courageous and fearless always no harm can befall you.

What stupid courage is that? Make me understand why your wife/mother will serve you your delicious meal and you won't eat it.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by nnamdiosu(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2015
UPDATE TO THE STORY:

The tiger receives a phone call from his pastor,
PASTOR: bro tiger, how r u?
TIGER: i'm fine sir.
PASTOR: i just wanted to let you know that our church fasting HAS ENDED. WE ALL CAN START EATING MEAT NOW.
TIGER: God bless you sir..

5 mins later......
goat strolls in and says
GOAT: Tiger ha fa? make we go watch ball..
TIGER: ok. but come first i won tell u something.
GOAT: ohhhh oya hurry up na. Chelsea dey lose o.
TIGER: just come first na......

2 mins later IN HEAVEN..........

ANGEL GABRIEL: OPEN THE GATE....WE JUST RECEIVED A FOOLISH GOAT FROM EARTH.........

2 Likes

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by jubrila: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2015
Am very sure the tiger is not hungry when they first throw the goat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by gbengamesh: 10:00am On Dec 29, 2015
unquestionably God

1 Like

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by emmankalu(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2015
Not everyone who plays with you is your friend.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by change49ja: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2015
change49ja:
Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6dZs1SvzlE

God is Great...With God, All things are Possible
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by anonym0us: 10:18am On Dec 29, 2015
sarutobie:

show me the passage in the bible just like I have done or forever hold your peace...what fraudulent book are you referring me to..
this √

Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Abee79(m): 10:21am On Dec 29, 2015
macphilip:
The Tiger is simply taking his time,
allowing the foolish goat fatten up in order to enjoy bigger meat.
till then, enjoy your friendship, Mr. Goat.
Wise Tiger!
Exactly my sentiment!!!
I am waiting for the rejoinder of the story - TIGER EATS HIS GOAT-FRIEND
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by tuna4servi(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2015
2tanG0:
This is to show that animals don't just need food, water and space to move around.Sometimes, they need a friend too.
U have said it all, let's live together in peace and unity
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Truman155(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2015
bond77:
the day the tiger would bounce on the goat eh grin
pounce?
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Octaves(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2015
They'd better take it off the social media to avoid scandalizing and traumatizing the followers when the inevitable finally happens
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by J4Jenom(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
macphilip:
The Tiger is simply taking his time,
allowing the foolish goat fatten up in order to enjoy bigger meat.
till then, enjoy your friendship, Mr. Goat.
Wise Tiger!

you have said what's on my mind brother... a lion is always a lion. and so is a tiger. no matter how harmless it is dont go near it else you become thw first prey...
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nigerianspring(f): 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2015
this potrays the greatness of God
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 30, 2015
Ioannes:

abobaku.

I hope WHEN gej heads to jail eventually, you will follow him and be his room mate just like the goat is now the tiger's room mate for now.

The probability for you or any member of your family ending up in jail is higher than that of GEJ

Putting it in percentage, yours is 99.5% while GEJ's 0.5%

Stop whining!
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
lawanson44:

The probability for you or any member of your family ending up in jail is higher than that of GEJ

Putting it in percentage, yours is 99.5% while GEJ's 0.5%

Stop whining!

won't even bother to trade words with you since you are a lowlife from a dysfunctional home who hails common criminals as his mentors.

look for your type on this forum.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ioannes:

won't even bother to trade words with you since you are a lowlife from a dysfunctional home who hails common criminals as his mentors.

look for your type on this forum.

GEJ a common criminal and yet he is more celebrated globally than your useless certificateless moroniic president! Grow a brain dummy!!
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by shona2487(f): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2015
As long as the Tiger never goes hungry, the goat is safe.
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by bond77(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
Truman155:
pounce?
thks
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by billyG(m): 10:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
PdP(Goats) & Yams(money$) cannot be friend oo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Siberian Tiger Becomes Unlikely Friends With A Goat It Was Given To Eat by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
@ 2tanG0 please what's the update on the tiger and the goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ancient Egyptian Mummy Unearthed With Shining Gold Tongue After 2000 Years (Pix) / Giant Monitor Lizard Captured In Lekki Today And Slaughtered In No Time / Malnourished Lion At Benue University Zoo Roaring (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.