Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... (1210 Views)

New bride dies on her weeding night after her husband penetrated her with rods / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims / Man Cleared Of Rape After Telling Court He Accidentally Fell And Penetrated Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by nosairabor(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
A millionaire property developed Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46 year-old accused of raping a teenager while she slept claims he accidentally penetrated her when he fell on top of her. .

'He said that he did fall onto her and his penis may have penetrated her vagina'.

**All this ladies coming to my room pls be careful 'cos I use to fall down many time**

Read the full story here: http://nosairabor..com/2015/12/i-fell-and-penetrated-her-by-accident.html?m=1

---
T/IG: nosairabor
BBM: C00441F76
www.facebook.com/nosairaborsblog

Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by Babprosper20(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by bustykasa(f): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by actoor(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2015
And he must be jail accidentally. undecided
Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by andyxyler(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
Nonsense
Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by delishpot: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok No shaking. Since its the season of accidental falling penetration, Let him accidentaly fall and penetrate a jail cell

1 Like

Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
Funny enough he must havebeen told to tell such ridiculous lie by his legal counsel because he's rich...
Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by obinnashady(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
The d*ick must be auto-erect..foolish man

1 Like

Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by Rotimi47: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
He should penetrate the prison for 14 years. undecided
Re: I Fell And Penetrated Her By Accident,' - Alleged Rapist Says... by jamace(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
delishpot:
Ok No shaking. Since its the season of accidental falling penetration, Let him accidentaly fall and penetrate a jail cell
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife In Their Home In Ibadan (graphic Photos) / Police Station Were Officers Forcefully Take Money From Men And Sleep With Women / PLS BEWARE!! See The New Method Ritualist Are Using To Catch And Kill People (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.