Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] (2898 Views)

Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Inside The 100,000 Seat Auditorium Bishop Oyedepo Is Planning To Build / Winners Chapel To Build A 100,000 Capacity Stadium-like Church. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] by Nairalandar: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
UNVEILING THE FAITH THEATRE PROJECT -100,000 Seat Stadium-Like Sanctuary: A place of SURGICAL OPERATIONS towards providing solutions to all Human Needs Isaiah 25:6-8.
SOURCE:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDmT4n8aEGA&fulldescription=1&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] by delishpot: 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
God does not need mega houses. Use that money and build homeless shelters and have brethren in the lord contribute to its daily running if trully you want to serve God.
And Jesus wept....... If Jesus Christ himself was alive today, he wouldnt have built another mega temple. He would have cared for the body and souls of the needy around him.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] by analice107: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
the loser above me.
keep ur opinion to yasef. if you know how many people he feeds, trains, how many people are on scholarship under him, you won't open ur mouth to talk trash.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
Re: Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] by delishpot: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
analice107:
the loser above me.
keep ur opinion to yasef. if you know how many people he feeds, trains, how many people are on scholarship under him, you won't open ur mouth to talk trash.

. He can still feed, train, schorlaship, and house more people. He has been helping 10? Let him increase it to 20 if the good lord has increased him. He has been educating 50? Let him add 10 helpless students who also need help. He has been clothing 30? Let him cloth 20 more if the good lord increases him. I rather have a normal looking church that does mega stadium like santuary size good physicaly. The more he has the more he should think of helping. No man or woman of God should ever say he/she has done enough. In the race there is never enough until you breathe your last. Stop looking for excuses to flash your wealth and show pride.
I repeat, God does not need your mega church o ye sons of men filled with pride.
When men want to serve God, even if its under canopy they will come and serve him. Even if its to sit under umbrella they will sit. I know it for a fact. But, churches like to flaunt wealth, they want to show the world they have the biggest and coldest auditoriums, they love pride and showoff. I pray God opens the eyes of men to look beyound the physical

(1) (Reply)

Unbiased View Of The Garden Of Eden Myth. / Do You Really Own Anything In This World ? Or Are You Just Borrowing It / REVELATIONS Chapter 13! (discussion Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.