Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Behavioural Thrends Of Individuals - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Behavioural Thrends Of Individuals (970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behavioural Thrends Of Individuals by kooke: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2009
I use to assume children born and bred in cities have the basic determinant of social behaviour than the ones from the rural arears, but recent thrends from some city groom individuals is beginning to prove otherwise, as most of them donot have local sense.
Re: Behavioural Thrends Of Individuals by dominictj(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2009
While in school, I use to have a room mate who never knew how to seperate his bathing soap from the sponge bag that always had some water in it when ever he had his bath, as a result the soap gets melt hours after taking bath because there was always water in the sponge bag.
May be he wosent well cultured.

(1) (Reply)

Translate "I Miss You" In Ibo / 12 Known Facts About Ibadan Residents / Every Word In Ancient Hebrew Torah Are in Yoruba words; sample GEN 9 ver 21-24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.