Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Uk Visa:new Points Based System - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa:new Points Based System (6728 Views)

Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Requirements To Renew Uk Visa / Uk Visa Application Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by justwise(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
£a$y:

I'm off too WALES!!! Swansea to be precise!

Good, WALES is a nice place, enjoy it
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by dimeo: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2009
i just paid my school fees yesterday via bank transfer, will it be ok to show my bank transfer receipt or do i need to get a receipt from the school as time isnt on my side anymore, will it be too late? as my start date is on the 22nd of sep, kind regards
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by EAsY6: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2009
dimeo:

i just paid my school fees yesterday via bank transfer, will it be ok to show my bank transfer receipt or do i need to get a receipt from the school as time isnt on my side anymore, will it be too late? as my start date is on the 22nd of sep, kind regards

You need a receipt from the school,  just have them send it by email. You don't need to wait for post. Also include the transfer slip the Bank gave to you. All the documents I used including visa letter and receipt all came via attachment tru email. So just tell the school,it's wont take long!Good luck
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by dimeo: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2009
Thanks man, did the school mail u the receipt during or after the bank transfer?, and how long was the transfer process?, i intend to send particulars of the transfer to the school on monday,will they respond immediately as per emailing the receipt or they'll wait till the transfer process is over, cheers
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by ytex82(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
@dimeo.i got my tier 4 student visa about 3wks now.msc modern digital communications systems,university of Sussex.
so i think i am also eligible to comment on your post.
i will advice that your school should send you the receipt via courier,and pls try n ensure all documents u intend sending to
the uk embassy are all original.avoid email print out/photo copies pls.
as for mine i had them mail my receipt,visa letter,offer letter via dhl.
best wishes!
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by EAsY6: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2009
dimeo:

Thanks man, did the school mail u the receipt during or after the bank transfer?, and how long was the transfer process?, i intend to send particulars of the transfer to the school on monday,will they respond immediately as per emailing the receipt or they'll wait till the transfer process is over, cheers

The transfer took 4days, They just requested for the transfer advise from the Bank and as soon as i sent it, they emailed the Visa letter. good luck
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by dimeo: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2009
i'll be doing my application on friday, hope the sun will shine on me, please does anyone know of its ok to apply without paying any course fees but has sufficient funds for both fees and mtce cos my cousin jus opened a dom account last friday with 30,000 USD and has obtained his bank statement nd reference letter. Will it be ok for him to apply like that since the funds are available??, please fill me in ANYONE!
Re: Uk Visa:new Points Based System by katya: 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2010
Hello,

I need some help here!
My PBS Tier 4 application recently got refused(245ZV),the reason is '' I havent demonstrated that I have held the outstanding amount of 7 200 pounds, my bank statements should be translated into English, and should contain student's or parents names, account number and ect,
The fact IS that I am going to study in London for only 6,5 months so due to their rules I need ONLY 5 600 pounds ( 800 pounds per month for 7 months) and all of my bank statements were in English with logos names and ect, ( I got tourist visa a few months ago and my statements looked exactly the same!!!So Im sure I did everything correct.

I would like to apply for AR, can u plz give me a few advices how to write it correct.

Thank you very very much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity: Passengers Stranded As Arik Air Cancels Us Flight …passenger Caus / Amb. McCulley Moves To Fast Track Issuing US Visas To Nigerians / Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.