Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Urgent Solution To More Than 6weeks Severe Nasal Congestion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Solution To More Than 6weeks Severe Nasal Congestion (941 Views)

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Man Hit By Severe Form Of Mouth Cancer In North (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Solution To More Than 6weeks Severe Nasal Congestion by cris83: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please i require your assistance on my health issue. I have been suffering from severe nasal congestion for close to two months and there has been no end in sight. I have been to various pharmacies and spoken with different pharmacists plus visiting a hospital and talking with a doctor about this ailment but medications taken have not relieved my problem. I have taken:

Actifed (2 packs and no effect)
Avamys nasal spray (didnt work)
Otrivine nasal drops (provides relief for a few hours AND its back to square one)
Day and night nurse for colds and flu (no effect)
Loratyn (no relief)
Xyzal levocetirizine ( more or less temporary relief)
olbas oil decongestant (no relief)
vitamin C 1000mg daily (no changes)
Antibiotics for bacterial infections (no changes)

I urgently need help on what next to do, especially if i have to try natural remedies to solve this debilitating problem. I find it hard to breathe especially when i want to sleep as i always try to stay in a certain position to enable me breathe from one nostril in order to get through the night. Apart from nasal congestion, i suffer from runny nose, and sneeze a lot. Mind you, this all began a whole month (October) before the harmattan started a last week, so its being nearly 2 months i have been in this condition.

Please nairalanders, help me out. Your thoughts and suggestions will be highly appreciated and may the good LORD bless you all a you do so.

Thank you very much!....
Re: Urgent Solution To More Than 6weeks Severe Nasal Congestion by tuniboss: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
cris83:
Good day fellow nairalanders. Please i require your assistance on my health issue. I have been suffering from severe nasal congestion for close to two months and there has been no end in sight. I have been to various pharmacies and spoken with different pharmacists plus visiting a hospital and talking with a doctor about this ailment but medications taken have not relieved my problem. I have taken:

Actifed (2 packs and no effect)
Avamys nasal spray (didnt work)
Otrivine nasal drops (provides relief for a few hours AND its back to square one)
Day and night nurse for colds and flu (no effect)
Loratyn (no relief)
Xyzal levocetirizine ( more or less temporary relief)
olbas oil decongestant (no relief)
vitamin C 1000mg daily (no changes)
Antibiotics for bacterial infections (no changes)

I urgently need help on what next to do, especially if i have to try natural remedies to solve this debilitating problem. I find it hard to breathe especially when i want to sleep as i always try to stay in a certain position to enable me breathe from one nostril in order to get through the night. Apart from nasal congestion, i suffer from runny nose, and sneeze a lot. Mind you, this all began a whole month (October) before the harmattan started a last week, so its being nearly 2 months i have been in this condition.

Please nairalanders, help me out. Your thoughts and suggestions will be highly appreciated and may the good LORD bless you all a you do so.

Thank you very much!....
absorbent c and aloe heat lotion will do the trick...
Re: Urgent Solution To More Than 6weeks Severe Nasal Congestion by blessedtwins: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
I think its an allergy

(1) (Reply)

Female Friend Leak Friend Secret Online By Calling Her Olosho 3k / Court Orders JOHESU To End Strike And Resume Work Within 24 Hours / Your Sleeping Position And What It Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.