Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. (2806 Views)

Kano Grand Mosque Attack, Muslims And Terrorism / Who Are The True Muslims? / True Muslims don't celebrate birthdays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2009
24. Divorced al-Shanba’ bint ‘Amr

Mohammed married al-Shanba’ bint ‘Amr al-Ghifariyyah; her people were allies of the banu Qurayza. When Ibrahim died, she said that if he were a true prophet his son would not have died. Mohammed divorced her before consummating his marriage with her. al-Tabari vol.9 p.136

25. Divorced al-‘Aliyyah

Mohammed stayed a while with ‘Aliyyah bint Zabyan bin ‘Amr bin ‘Awf bin Ka’b, then divorced her. al-Tabari vol.39 p.188

Mohammed married al-‘Aliyyah, but then divorced her. She died while Mohammed was still alive al-Tabari vol.9 p.138.

26. Divorced ‘Amrah bint Yazid

Mohammed divorced ‘Amrah bint Yazid because she had leprosy. al-Tabari vol.39 p.188

Mohammed married ‘Amrah bint Yazid (no mention of divorce) al-Tabari vol.9 p.139.

Mohammed divorced ‘Amra. Ibn-i-Majah vol.3 no.2054 p.233 vol.3 no.2030 p.226 (daif [weak], not Sahih)
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
27. Divorced an Unnamed Woman

Mohammed divorced an unnamed woman because she would peek at those leaving the mosque. al-Tabari vol.39 p.187

28. Qutaylah bint Qays (died right away)

Mohammed married Qutaylah bint Qays but she died before they consummated the marriage. Curiously, it also says he and her brother apostacized form Islam. So she must have apostacized after the marriage and before her death perhaps? al-Tabari vol.9 p.138-139.

29. Sana bint Sufyan

Mention of Mohammed’s brief marriage with Sana bint Sufyan. al-Tabari vol.39 p.188

30. Sharaf bint Khalifah

Mohammed married Sharaf bint Khalifah, sister of Dihyah bin Lhalifah al-Kalbi, but she died while Mohammed was still alive. al-Tabari vol.9 p.138
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 12:15am On Aug 27, 2009
nezan are you doing a head count or what exactly is your point? a man who has a single wife each time, can not be charged for christian bigamy, even if he married 50 women whereby he divorced, 49 wives and died in the hand of the 50th! or how do you make your 20 wives for muhammad (AS), counting his late wies as if they were alive before he died? your counting is an unfair counting or association!
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2009
You married a woman, she dies and you deny she was not your wife? you divorce a woman and deny she was not your wife? were some not alive when he died? you began by denying the assertion that he married more than twenty wives and challenged me to name them, after I named them you are now changing gear? cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by muhsin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nezan,

Stop behaving like. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
Nezan is desperate like a desperado! You live in Texas, man or some southern frontier states, lands snatched from Mexico?

Listen, your wife is a woman you are legally married to. You can sleep with each other and no one will accuse you of fornication, worse adultery and if you are seen holding hands no one will whisper it as if you are doing something illegal. An ex-wife, none of the above you can do with her, otherwise, I will be doing it with Lola.

You said that you are a father of daughters. I am hoping that you are married to their mother and keep it like that, the only way you are not performing fornication! And when a spouse dies, the relation dies with, too, because none of the above you can do together! Until the day of judgement, when husbands and wives are united if they both are inheritors of paradise, there is no continuation of said relationship, otherwise, on earth a man who is allowed 4 wives, if he had divorce more than 20 times, he will be punished or at least whispered to be a man who is excessive.

Now the case of the prophet is different as in many other instances. For example when salah was not ordained, he was already making salah. His fasting can be round the clock, while it is not permissible for believers. There were many things that were unique about the prophet that no muslim can practice. Muhammad's wife must be muslim, while al others can marry nasara and or yahud (People of the books)!
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
Balderdash. You were the one that challenged me to name the over 20 wives of mohammed,,,,,,,why are you crying now that I have named them? grin
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2009
Another count on mohammed's wives?
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2009
@Nezan: You do not seem to understand that a divorced man who is single at the time of questioning can not say that he is nmarried! A widower can not say that he is still married because he could be asked, show me your wife, will he therefore points to the grave? Is there when a man keeps his wife, except talking, walking, functioning as human being and doing the wifey things? Get real man, grow some spine, called honesty!
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2009
Are you saying mohammed was not polygamist at the time of his death?

Are you ashame of polygamy in islam?

How many women were with mohammed at the time of his death?
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2009
@Nezan: Why would I be denying the obvious and something I participate in? Please lo sun.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2009
Then why are you making it appear as if the man had one wife at the time of his death?
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2009
to count his late wife as if she was alive when he died (AS) is a process of disingenous. to count my ex as my wife still is dishonesty. and thats the game you are playing. am neither her husband nor she my wife, still.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2009
If your biography is been compiled, wont your marriage history count?
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2009
if a person divorced a spouse that spouse is no more legal to sleep with, otherwise if not remarried yet, it will be fornication, but if married already, it shall be adulery. do you commit adulery with your spouse? you have one. Yes?
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2009
whether you sleeps with her now or not, it will be recorded that she was your wife.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 12:32am On Sep 04, 2009
was. and when my inheritance/estate is divided, she has nothing in it.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 9:53am On Sep 04, 2009
The issue is not that of inheritance, as you can decide to exempt any member of your family from sharing your estate. Fact is, she will be recorded amongst women you married.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2009
dude nezan; she is not more of a wife of my than the woman I have not made a nikah with! and if I sleep with either I will be committing Zina, period. my inheritance has to be divided according to Sharia of Allah, observing every part of it, InshaAllah. So my prayer is that all those who are older than me would have died long time before I die, while I pray that I die long time before those who are younger than me!

you argue like a pagan. Sorry, I forgot. Christian bowing to three god! You slave of Jesus! And I hope you dispute this fact, that you are no Jesus slave, then I can nail you to the cross, too. And you will not die, too!
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2009
dude nezan; she is not more of a wife of my than the woman I have not made a nikah with! and if I sleep with either I will be committing Zina, period. my inheritance has to be divided according to Sharia of Allah, observing every part of it, InshaAllah. So my prayer is that all those who are older than me would have died long time before I die, while I pray that I die long time before those who are younger than me!
The way muslims reason piss me off. You commit a grievous offence and hide under sharia law whose punishment is stiffer on women. A woman was accused of commiting fornication in Katsina state and sentenced to be stoned to death, no mention was ever made of the man who made love to her. So much of a sharia law. grin grin
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2009
Sorry, I forgot. Christian bowing to three god! You slave of Jesus! And I hope you dispute this fact, that you are no Jesus slave, then I can nail you to the cross, too. And you will not die, too!
grin grin grin You muslim dudes are real funny. was it not mohammed that told you that you are slaves of allah? we Christians are not slaves of Jesus, we are children of God the Father (YHWH), God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit. are you feeling bad with your slave status? woe unto slaves of allah tongue
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2009
@Nezan: I love being a slave. My slave status is completely better than you sonship status.

Since you deny being a slave, if I quote from your Bible that jesus called you a slave, what will you do? Become muslim, and or give to a charity that I will nominate a good size of the Mo Money, mo moey you rave about? Please am not trying to make anybody, the lady bosses upset, but its your finger that is making me to call you out!
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by No2Atheism(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2009
olabowale:

@Nezan: I love being a slave. My slave status is completely better than you sonship status.

Since you deny being a slave, if I quote from your Bible that jesus called you a slave, what will you do? Become muslim, and or give to a charity that I will nominate a good size of the Mo Money, mo moey you rave about? Please am not trying to make anybody, the lady bosses upset, but its your finger that is making me to call you out!

End of story then since u love being a slave.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2009
@gen2genius: You are common slave too, except that you deny it! But then, Jesus called you his slave or the slave of the one in heaven, in the Bible! Doubt me and put your faith where your keyboard is, buddy! I threw the guntlet on Nezan, you may take it, too.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by No2Atheism(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2009
olabowale:

@gen2genius: You are common slave too, except that you deny it! But then, Jesus called you his slave or the slave of the one in heaven, in the Bible! Doubt me and put your faith where your keyboard is, buddy! I threw the guntlet on Nezan, you may take it, too.

You are the one calling urself a slave of allah . . . no need to worry about others continue being a slave of allah just like your peadophile false prophet mohammed.

grin grin grin

waiting for oyb to come running and wielding the knife.
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by olabowale(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2009
@No2Athiesm: I am a slave of Allah Azzhawajah, jawahalah. I am a son of the old man who died (ra) in 1966, and an 80something woman, Alhamdulillah who became Muslima just mere few years ago, after I have grown to see her cook pork, do the good friday Frijole thing, year in, year out!

But you, whats with the zoom zoom, when your papa and mama are in Nigeria and you have another set of fathers; god the father, god the son and god the ghost? No or I have misspoken? Please educate this muslim about your christian fathers, since so many of them!

If I ave a son who claims that he has a father other than me, his mother better tell me that he was just kidding, because she will have to explain what the mail man, the milk man and other delivery people do when I turn my back!

If my wife opens her mouth to utter that my son belongs to another papa, she will be looking at divorce, and the boy is looking at blood test, without a single doubt. That will teach people to know who their daddy is!
Re: Pls This Is For All True Muslims And Skeptics Alike. by Nezan(m): 11:54am On Sep 08, 2009
@olabowale, you are satisfied been a slave of allah, so much for you, no more responses.

Why did you dodge answering the other post?

You commit a grievous offence and hide under sharia law whose punishment is stiffer on women. A woman was accused of commiting fornication in Katsina state and sentenced to be stoned to death, no mention was ever made of the man who made love to her. So much of a sharia law.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fish With Holy Markings ( Allah's Name Formed On It) / Islamic View On Keeping Wives In same House / What To Do In The Closing Days Of Shaʿbān?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.