Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,540 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following (45692 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Only In Nigeria..... When #hello Challenge Goes Wrong / Photo: This Bus Finds Itself Here Because The Driver Was Following Google Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
What do you think guys?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by xreal: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2015
We are Africans.
We are exceptional.
We are Nigerians.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by kaywhynoni: 7:33am On Dec 16, 2015
Its true........but that's why we are Nigerians.......

Proudly Omo Oodua.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by obinnashady(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2015
This bullshit we talk or write about ourselves is what makes us feeble in the eyes of the international community,I wonder when we'll start joking about wonderful and good things that happen in our country.

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by kossyablaze(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2015
All join.makes us who we are!#madeofblack

3 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Berrylite: 10:15am On Dec 16, 2015
We are Africans,
We are Nigerians
God bless Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by looseweight: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by GMan650(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
I love No. 8 'everyone claps when the plane lands' so so hilarious.

Lemme add mine: People shouts at the pilot for overspeeding

Someone says 'Let us pray' before take-off.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Davijunson: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Jes here to read comments.

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by valkaywalex(m): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2015
grin
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by kekakuz(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Do people still clap?

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Drsheddy(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
G
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by naijainfogalery: 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
You forgot the first one, They activate spiritual mode once they enter the plane. A man that hasnt prayed for 5 years suddenly turns pastor

Then they go to church on Sunday for thanksgiving after they arrive. meanwhile before they travel they first go to pastor for consultation as if pastors are native doctors .

And Nigerians dont ever tell anyone they are travelling so that they wont come and crash their plane grin cheesy i still wonder if there are so many witches that can crash planes we for dey hear plane crash every day now. Nigerians wont even tell their family members that they are travelling but they trust pastors so much that its only their pastors and Imans that they tell .

My people are perished for lack of knownledge smiley

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by debo07(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Lolszzz....the funniest one is people clap when the plane lands...
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by allanphash7(m): 10:17am On Dec 16, 2015
Blood of jesus got me laughing

2 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
How una dey take comment? Gv, lol, l, ... like evil spirit.

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Smartsyn(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
I never enter plane before, so how will i know?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Bantino(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
True
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by donktrax(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
I had an experience of that when I was coming from JFK. Our people no dey dull.
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by ksstroud: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2015
Op but this doesn't sound good, does it?

1 Like

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by beila05(m): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2015
You know u r on a flight to naija when u hear pple saying owa!! Aboard d aircraft and you see pple discussing tribal politics grin

Lol @ do u know who I am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by cruzita(f): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2015
grin naija for u .dem go clap because dem no crash for air na.even carpenter wey manage enter plane go dey shout DO U KNOW WHO I AM.naija funny no be small but I proudly rep naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by Itisi(f): 10:19am On Dec 16, 2015
Nice one tho. ...
For free browsing, latest phones, visit our technology blog www.techsvibe.com
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by 360ng: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Lol
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by omoijesa(m): 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
Ilu mi nigeria ile ton san fun wara ati oti oyin oluwa gbe nigeriaa de iti ofe ki ode gbogbo wa lade maje oro ile yi.......Eku odun eku iyedun
Odun aya booooooooooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by queencyboutik: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2015
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by LesbianBoy(m): 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Buhari sef angry
Re: You Know You Are On A Flight To Nigeria When You Observe The Following by tola9ja: 10:21am On Dec 16, 2015
simple discription on space molue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.