Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

The Best Deep Freezer. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Deep Freezer. (9558 Views)

Controversial South African Pastor Commands Woman To Sleep Inside Deep Freezer / Controversial SA Pastor Orders Members To Enter Chilling Deep Freezer And Sleep / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Deep Freezer. by just2simple: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Which of these deep freezers is the best? Haier Thermocool, LG, Samsung,Scanfrost? embarassed
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by abimbawealth(f): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
Life's Good
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2015
LG
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by deywarley(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2015
Scanfrost is the best. Although LG is kinda ok but it doesn't come close to scanfrost. With as little as 3-4 hours of power, it can go for 3-4 days deep freeze.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by babasanti: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2015
deywarley:
Scanfrost is the best. Although LG is kinda ok but it doesn't come close to scanfrost. With as little as 3-4 hours of power, it can go for 3-4 days deep freeze.
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by smadalove(f): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2015
LG is d best....
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by just2simple: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
cool I've used LG blf and wasnt giving me what I needed. I was adviced to go for Haier Thermocool this time as d best tongue
abimbawealth:
Life's Good
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by abimbawealth(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
just2simple:
cool I've used LG blf and wasnt giving me what I needed. I was adviced to go for Haier Thermocool this time as d best tongue
Seems your mind is made up already...Goodluck

1 Like

Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by just2simple: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Pls, do u know if LG stabilizer is good to use on deep freezer Or detail to me d best.
abimbawealth:
Life's Good
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by just2simple: 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
cheesy I finally end up with Thermocool deep freezer and Thermocool Stabilizer & is giving me what I desired tongue
smadalove:
LG is d best....
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by emma1st(m): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
just2simple:
Which of these deep freezers is the best? Haier Thermocool, LG, Samsung,Scanfrost? embarassed
To me, I prefer hair-thermocool above others...
Re: The Best Deep Freezer. by okirewaju(f): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Thermocool

Get a stabilizer along with it and you are good to go

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 59; Laurels Of A Third World Country / What To Do If A Guy Like This Slaps You Girls Butt / What's Your New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.