Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (9482 Views)

Only The Sharpest Eyes Can Read This (POHTO) / Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Monacopimp: 6:52pm On Sep 30, 2010
Select your top 5 from the following list of Nairalanders that you think have the sharpest and most intellectual minds:

Jakumo
Biina
4Play
Tkb417
Mbubela
Jarus
Ibime
Debosky
Siena
Morpheus24
Sagamite
Eldee
El Razur
Londoner
Bawomolo
Ajanlekoko
Texazzpete
DeepSight
Katsumoto
Tensor777
Gbawe
Chaircover
Googles
Paddy_lo
Aisha2
Babapupa
OnlyTruth
mikeansy
Oyb
Spoilt
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by asha2: 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^ that least is not complete without becomerich
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Afam4eva(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
asha 2:

^^^ that least is not complete without becomerich

The OP said sharp minds not disturbed minds.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Gayigaskia(m): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
No not complete without kobo and Aicha
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
afam4eva:

The OP said sharp minds not disturbed minds.

dead 

my top 5

how could you miss kobo though? add oyb and dede1 sharp sharp
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by tjskii(f): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2010
haba, wat bout inked nerd and googles,those ladies shud be included in that list,thyre sharp as needles and as fit as fiddles(for my mind na,i dey rhyme) cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
Not complete w/o

Gbawe
PhysiqueED
Pukkah
Eziachi
KoboJ
Dede1

Even tho some of them could spend a lil less time on the tribalist side.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Afam4eva(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
From your list, i think i have to go with Londoner.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Not complete w/o

Gbawe
PhysiqueED
Pukkah
Eziachi
KoboJ
Dede1

Dede1 on intelligent peoples list? What planet I'm I on.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Afam4eva(m): 7:37pm On Sep 30, 2010
Aigbofa:

At least he's more intelligent than yur tribalistic groin.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

dead 

my top 5

how could you miss kobo though? add oyb and dede1 sharp sharp

Show me ONE sharp post Kobo has ever made.

Sitting down and trying to ridicule people's post without giving an alternate viewpoint except the normal "ROFLMAO" repeatedly is not proof of a sharp mind. Well at least not at the levels of some of the people on that list.

Ileke-IdI:

Not complete w/o

Gbawe
PhysiqueED
Pukkah
Eziachi
KoboJ
Dede1

Ahh!!!

O ti mu igbo bi impe medicine e ni.

The bolded can not enter sharpest 100. I can't comment on the other 3 as I really have not debated with them or seen them debate. I have even never seen the PhysiqueED name on NL.

Do you guys understand what having a cutting edge mind is?

Dede1?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to input Dede1's name in THAT list? Take a look at the list. Are you havin a laff, me julie?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by blacksta(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
bloody a s s lickers
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Show me ONE sharp post Kobo has ever made.

Sitting down and trying to ridicule people's post without giving an alternate viewpoint except the normal "ROFLMAO" repeatedly is not proof of a sharp mind. Well at least not at the levels of some of the people on that list.

Ahh!!!

O ti mu igbo bi impe medicine e ni.

The bolded can not enter sharpest 100. I can't comment on the other 3 as I really have not debated with them or see them debate. I have even never seen the PhysiqueED name on NL.

Do you guys understand what having a cutting edge mind is?

Dede1?   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You want to input Dede1's name in THAT list? Take a look at the list. Are you havin a laff, me julie?

You and your ego, Saga, I swear grin grin

So they must first debate with you, before you know how intelligent they are? Observe nau tongue

Aigbofa:

Why is everyone shocked that Dede1 made the list?
He has a sharp mind, it's just clustered with hate for the Yoruba race.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2010
bs
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
Aigbofa aint on the list but Dede1 is? lol. Ileke-Idi suggested Ezicahi; we know she'll do anything to have Ezeuche rock her world so no surprises there!

For me, I'd say JAKUMO, KATSUMOTO and maybe, just maybe, BAWOMOLO (if not for nothing but for them hot gals that stay appearing in his profile pic. lol)

P.S: WHO THE HELL SUGGESTED KOBOJUNKIE AND WHY AINT TPIAH ON THE LIST?
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You and your ego, Saga, I swear grin grin

So they must first debate with you, before you know how intelligent they are? Observe nau tongue

Not my point. Although it helps.  cheesy

My point is that, I can not give an opinion on their intellect/sharpness because I have never debated with them or seen them debate.

Ileke-IdI:

Why is everyone shocked that Dede1 made the list?
He has a sharp mind, it's just clustered with hate for the Yoruba race.

What sharp mind?

The generalisation involved in his tribalistic rants is mark of a sharp mind?

I wouldn't even place him in the class of intelligent mind, talkless of sharp mind.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Aigbofa aint on the list but Dede1 is? lol. Ileke-Idi suggested Ezicahi; we know she'll do anything to have Ezeuche rock her world so no surprises there!

For me, I'd say JAKUMO, KATSUMOTO and maybe, just maybe, BAWOMOLO (if not for nothing but for them hot gals that stay appearing in his profile pic. lol)

P.S: WHO THE HELL SUGGESTED KOBOJUNKIE AND WHY AINT TPIAH ON THE LIST?

I dont need to post both their names to have EzeUche ROCK WHICHEVER WORLD YOU'RE IN. My opinion. They might be tribalistic, but they post articulately, I cant deny that.

Tpiah on that list? ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin

And KoboJ desrves to be on it. . . .  kiss kiss

Sagamite:

Not my point. Although it helps.  cheesy

My point is that, I can not give an opinion on their intellect/sharpness because I have never debated with them or seen them debate.

What sharp mind?

The generalisation involved in his tribalistic rants is mark of a sharp mind?

I wouldn't even place him in the class of intelligent mind, talkless of sharp mind.

grin grin grin grin This is too much nau grin grin grin

@post
This names should be on the list too

OnlyTruth
Paddy_lo
Babapupa
Beaf

tongue tongue
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2010
Not to start a war :BUT HOW THE HELL DID SAGAMITE ALSO GET ON THE LIST? LOL
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

They might be tribalistic, but they post articulately, I cant deny that.

Articulately indeed! With all those grammatical "Surface-to-Airs" they keep churning out. Then again, ur vocabulary also seems limited so I think I can see why u feel an affinity with fellow English language slaughterers!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Articulately indeed! With all those grammatical "Surface-to-Airs" they keep churning out. Then again, your vocabulary also seems limited so I think I can see why u feel an affinity with fellow English language slaughterers!

@post
bk.babe90 grin grin

maybe then he'll stop hating tongue
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by ow11(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
No Seun, Sauron, Semid4lyfe or Dayokanu??
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Not to start a war :BUT HOW THE HELL DID SAGAMITE ALSO GET ON THE LIST? LOL

If Sagamite is not on that list, you can as well close the list.

Seun would be broke in a matter of months as a lot of NLers will sue him till he sells his pants.  cool

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYDu1Q1w2s&feature=related[/flash]
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I dont need to post both their names to have EzeUche ROCK WHICHEVER WORLD YOU'RE IN. My opinion. They might be tribalistic, but they post articulately, I cant deny that.

Tpiah on that list? ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin grin

And KoboJ desrves to be on it. . . .  kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin This is too much nau grin grin grin

@post
This names should be on the list too

OnlyTruth
Paddy_lo
Babapupa
Beaf

tongue tongue

The list says "sharpest minds"!

SHARP i.e. cutting edge thinkers.

Even intelligent should not be enough, talkless of some of the morons you are listing.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

Even intelligent should not be enough, talkless of some of the morons you are listing.

But then I added bk.babe90 nau
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

If Sagamite is not on that list, you can as well close the list.

Seun would be broke in a matter of months as a lot of NLers will sue him till he sells his pants.  cool

Lol. hahahahahaha. Nice one! I guess u do deserve to be on the list then! lol
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

cutting edge abi? no wonder you type as if you have a dagger right beside you  grin

bk.babe97y:

no problem sir, i still have some surprises left. cheesy
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

But then I added bk.babe90 nau

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k[/flash]
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

cutting edge abi? no wonder you type as if you have a dagger right beside you  grin

More like dagger on one hand and scythe gripped tight in the other!!!
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by bawomolo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2010
Sagamite:

More like dagger on one hand and scythe gripped tight in the other!!!

i see, that must be what you use to cut your hair.

old man, we have something called clippers now.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^^ Oloshi. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by MaziUche0(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
Horrible list if you ask me. Even some of the tribalistic posters from both the Yoruba and the Igbo have very sharp minds. That they are able to argue their point of view very articulately.
Re: Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? by spikedcylinder: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2010
Now una dey argue on who get sense pass? grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Remove Sagamite from that list abeg. The only places he has mouth are gay bashing thread because he is currently hiding in the bloody closet. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top- 10 people of the world with real life super powers / Virtual Sport 100% Profit Calculator / 4 Reasons Why New Year Resolutions Are Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.