Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Night Of The Murder - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of The Murder (487 Views)

TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation / CAN Reacts To The Murder Of Evangelist Eunice Olawale / Eunice Olawale’s Murder: Imam Who Ordered Youths To Chase Woman Away Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night Of The Murder by KINGLARY: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
I can never forget Dec. 24…
You wouldn’t if you were me.
It’s still fresh on my mind… the horror, the fears, the heart pounding, the torture, the taking away…the silence, the…

I knew it was a stupid thing to do, pulling that knife. I never believe I could do it. Somehow, I felt my friend Jerry would just run away at the sight of it. But, he stayed… he dared me to use it if I was a man.
After abusing my kid sister, he still challenged me to a fight.
I lost my mind as those words hit my head over and over… “Do it if you are a man! You just can’t do it!!’’…
My sister crying behind me, I knew I was soon going to do the unimaginable. Flames of anger and hatred blazed my heart as the grip over the knife grew firmer…
She saw my red eyes and ran after me, but it was too late. Evil had taken over!
I plunged the knife into his chest… you’ve never seen blood before, I bet you! It just kept rushing.
My eyes opened… it must have been a dream, I must wake up now… now! Right now or… but the reality still stood before me.
I have committed murder. I wished nobody saw me, my sister, those folks drinking at the bar…
The story has just begun

Believe me, this was a real movie, (I only saw my shadow running after me). The people watching could not act. They were spell bound; frozen in horror!
I jumped into the navy blue Mercedes car I came with and drove to nowhere…. It belonged to my older brother. He didn’t know I took his car away that night. This time, I noticed I was not just taking a ride, they were after me… everybody, cars, motorbikes, the whole city!
Somehow, I made it home,
There was no time to put-off the engine – to tell my story to Eric my brother.
I was seconds away to mob action. I just knew it… they were already there, I could hear them.
Eric ran after me into the visitor’s bedroom. I didn’t understand what he was doing. He quickly started undressing me, ad fast as he could “put on my own shirt!” he said sternly. I was just obeying, not knowing what he was up to. He wore my own blood stained shirt and demanded I remain quiet.
Seconds later, the door was pulled down… I saw them grab him. Blows were falling on him from all direction. He was bruised…wounded all over…dragged to the streets, each one trying to hit him..

Finally,
You must believe this, they poured some gasoline over him… AND SET HIM ABLAZE
As he struggled in that flame, I saw myself there. It was my place, my pains, my torment, but he took them for me. He didn’t have to die but he did…

The story of Eric opened my eyes to what JESUS did for me and you!

Friend, if you were given an opportunity to be forgiven, to be given a new chance to live, after you have been condemned to death.
Would you sit back and refuse it?

“All of us, like sheep, have strayed away. We have left God’s paths to follow our own. Yet the Lord laid on Him the sins of us all.(Isaiah 53:6)
Here is one, now, yes right now…

TOMORROW is not certain, think about it!
So many have been disappointed waiting for it.
No matter what you have done, I repeat, no matter the gravity of your sins or how terribly bad you have been living your life, the blood of Jesus has been shed to pay for it. Just accept His forgiveness.
(Colossians 1:14)

Yes, it is that simple. God is not asking for too much. Only admit you have sined and ask Him into your life. He promises to do it. (1 John 1:9)
Pray this prayer with me:

Lord Jesus, I admit that I have sinned. I am truly sorry. Please forgive me. Come into my heart and give me a new life as I accept you – to follow and obey forever.

Thank You because I trust you have done this for me.

Thank you because I am saved. Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Rccg Open Heavens Daily Devotional / Christians, Please Try To Do All This In 2016 / True Meaning Of Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.