Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo (700 Views)

Itunes Logo On Iphone 6 / Clean And Very Cheap Iphone 4 For Sale / Iphone4 Homscreen Stuck On Connect To Itunes Logo..pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo by Losky4sure: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
anybody should help me ... my iPhone 4 show iTunes and cable on screen please anybody to help thanks?
Re: Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo by Nsonaso(m): 6:14am On Dec 14, 2015
Losky4sure:
anybody should help me ... my iPhone 4 show iTunes and cable on screen please anybody to help thanks?
You have a PC? Download the ipsw file and restore it. But am afraid all your Dara's will be lost if you've never back it up in your System before
Re: Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo by Losky4sure: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2015
Nsonaso:
You have a PC? Download the ipsw file and restore it. But am afraid all your Dara's will be lost if you've never back it up in your System before
thank you. have download like 3 ipws bro but i don't no how to use it to restore ?
Re: Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo by Nsonaso(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2015
Losky4sure:
thank you. have download like 3 ipws bro but i don't no how to use it to restore ?
First iPhone 4 is an old iPhone so to know the exact ipsw is a little bit tricky.....

If you've not changed your phone casing, read the write up at bottom back of your iPhone... Where they wrote model A1453 (Note: your own number will be different)
Copy the number and search for the number in Google to who which iPhone 4 version you have (whether GSM, CDMA) so that you can know the right ipsw to download.

After a successful download of the ipsw, download the latest version of iTunes (I recommend downloading from Apple official website)

I assume you are using Windows Operating systems.... After successful installation of the iTunes software, launch the iTunes software.
Hold the power button and the home button of your iPhone to power off your iPhone

How to restore
With a good working iPhone 4 USB cable and a working USB port, first connect the USB cable to your computer and then hold the home button of your iPhone and then plug in the USB cable connected to the computer.....

Allow iTunes to detect your iPhone and ask you to restore. Hold the shift key on your computer and click the restore on the iTunes software. A dialogue box will appear for you to select the ipsw file you download.... Locate the ipsw file and click ok
Re: Iphone 4 Stuck Itunes Logo by Nsonaso(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Losky4sure:
Again since you've downloaded 3 different ipsw files, you can try the steps on how to restore, who knows you might have mistakenly downloaded the correct ipsw file for your iPhone

Note: if the ipsw is not correct, iTunes will not restore your phone with incompatible ipsw file, it will tell you that the ipsw file is incompatible.... So it's safe to try

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Curve Smartphone LG Is Working On (PHOTOS) / Urgent Help On Image Viewer / Help My Dying Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.