Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? (70024 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How True Please? / Bsm Ltd / Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Ralphlonson(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
pls does anyone know BSM limited, no 4 alhaji Kareem street, agidingbi Ikeja.... I got their interview message that I'm invited for work brief/chat@ BSM LTD. on Tuesday 15/12/15....
pls is this real or scam ?...... cuzzz I'm doubting their authenticity . friends pls help![color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by greatsodade(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2015
I got this too oo and have posted a topic about them cos am not sure abt it...please knows them?
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by uthmanj(m): 10:58am On Dec 14, 2015
I was invited too. From my findings, it is Best School of Motoring. though the address is different, 36A Acme Road, Agidingbi Ikeja
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Mzkastro: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
I got d msg aswell am tryna get info abt d coy but it seems real, so we all going to be dere tomao, lets jst go and see things for ourselves. See y'll dere!!!
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by sammytudac: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
I got thesame message just nw, pls how valid is this compny
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Nkemdilim2014(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
Scammmm
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Dean13(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Run for ur life na GNLD marketing people

5 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by phmyyinks: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2015
Original scam
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by netflicks(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2015
At first what you should ask is how did they get your number, secondly how come you got invited for an interview without you submitting any job application. Please lets be wise...I got the same text also but am not wasting my time or tf either.

7 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Nobody: 6:56am On Dec 16, 2015
Now, did anyone attend the chat? Cos I got an invite too for thursday. Still doubting its authenticity
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Chocho4real(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
If only those who had attended can just post in here as a guide to others. Me slated for Thursday 17th and am still confused here if its worth it nor not
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Prodigyadeoye(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2015
I am sure it is scam ooooo.. . Got the same message and I knew straight away because I just got back from BGS.. Betfill Global Services at 161 Herbert Macauley way Adekunle yaba.. . Realllll scam...

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Jamezy4u: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
Chocho4real:
If only those who had attended can just post in here as a guide to others. Me slated for Thursday 17th and am still confused here if its worth it nor not

Let people that went to this BSM Ltd hint others na!

Please if you gone, help your brothers n sisters na! we beg you in God name.

Just got invite from them. Please make una talk oooo
Transportation is very expensive now oooo
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by hopeforcharles(m): 7:02pm On Jan 12, 2016
I got the massage too, it now dawn's the on me that this is a scam, please brother and sister don't waste ur money for transportation to go there, how did they get my email I never applied for a work or so,, if there is any one living close to that area do confirm for others.

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Bablarry(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2016
Jamezy4u:

Let people that went to this BSM Ltd hint others na!

Please if you gone, help your brothers n sisters na! we beg you in God name.

Just got invite from them. Please make una talk oooo
Transportation is very expensive now oooo

I was there last week.
After persistent calls from them I decided to honour their invitation. They will tell u "we don't offer jobs but we build you to become job providers". I expected an interview to be conducted but all they did was talk and seminar. Of course I didn't wait to listen to all they had to say.....
Be informed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by temiyemex: 11:37am On Jan 19, 2016
please i got the sms to day for interview @BSM , any1 that has been there should hint me cos i dont want to waste my time.

thanks
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by faites(f): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
temiyemex:
please i got the sms to day for interview @BSM , any1 that has been there should hint me cos i dont want to waste my time.

thanks

I got an sms yesterday and I went today. Its pure gnld marketing. They nearly talked me to death, but God dey. cry a waste of transport it was.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by beatrice014: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
God bless you guys for this info.....
faites:

I got an sms yesterday and I went today. Its pure gnld marketing. They nearly talked me to death, but God dey. cry a waste of transport it was.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by FORCHO(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2016
Thank you oo. Dese ppu Jst snt me a msg dis morning self.

Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by trainingict: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
Bablarry:

I was there last week.
After persistent calls from them I decided to honour their invitation. They will tell u "we don't offer jobs but we build you to become job providers". I expected an interview to be conducted but all they did was talk and seminar. Of course I didn't wait to listen to all they had to say.....
Be informed.

Bros,thanks very much.You said it all. I got the message a bit late after the interview. What happened according to your account had happened to me somewhere before.They are the same group
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2016
Just got a message from them too, I called the hr number and asked what they were into and she said they were into business and logistics
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Mar 16, 2016
Just got a message from them too, I called the hr number and asked what they were into and she said they were into business and logistics

grin grin grin
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by wumyett: 9:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Please are they d same as BGM LTD @ kareem street agidingbi ikeja.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by ijchaty(f): 7:49am On Mar 28, 2016
I got my own text for interview on sat which I went but didnt achieve any reasonable thing they said on monday which is today we will be invited for the final phase with d BDM but I am not going.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by samjadinero(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
I just got a text from them. I knew it's GNLD people. I know their SMS format.

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by davepepple83(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2016
It is GNLD.If you get any job invite and you see "CHAT or BRIEFING",then it is GNLD.Sometimes you will also observe a reference number and a phone number below the text.It's all about marketing and you wll be asked to pay a sum of #8,500 - 10,000 in order to start up with them.Please,be very careful.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by lari4sure(m): 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
phmyyinks:
Original scam
I also got the same message with the exact address. checking nairaland now made me corroborate with you that it's a big scam.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by OgaMartins(f): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
complete scamer, I just got a text from same place, I think police should do something about this group

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by sotozo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
Am ashamed of this kind of people trying to toy with job seekers time and money. Thanks to Nairalanders . I just decided to check out about the BGSM and all I can say is thanks to the people who confirmed it was a pure scam and saved me the stress of going to Ikeja tomorrow from Ikorodu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / Schlumberger App. Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.