Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? (70015 Views)

Interview@bsm Limited. How True Please? / Bsm Ltd / Please Who Knows BSM Limited In Ikeja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by oshorstan(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2016
DEAR ******"*******, RESPONSE TO OUR PORTAL, BSG SHORTLIST YOU FOR A SCREENING WITH THE HR DIRECTOR AT 4 ALAHAJI KAREEM STREET AMARAOLU 1ST GATE AGIDINGBI IKEJA LAGOS. BY 8AM. WED 24/8/16. HR LAWAL. COME WITH YOUR WRITING MATERIALS.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by oshorstan(f): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2016
DESCRIPTION
Build Skills Multi-services is a business development consulting firm that provides customized solutions for the formulation and implementation of business strategies.
Get these details on your phone

Products:

Aloe Vera Cream ,Aloe Vera Gel,
Aloe Vera Lotion, Tre En En
Services,
Herbal Consultancy.

Purely Glnd
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Rex007: 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
I gave it a try in late of May and its all they said it would be. Still with them and its being paying off big time. Wish I had joined earlier, I would have been receiving better pay by now.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by MariaJob(f): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by folasayolyn(f): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
please when did I apply and for what post

incall.net
Sequel to your application, You have been shortlisted for a Chat at BSM LTD on Mon.14/11/16 by 8am @4 Alh Kareem St.off AMARAOLU, 1st gate,Agidingbi,Ikeja. REF ID 10093.come with your CV 09071114526
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Crystaltweet(f): 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
hmm... na WA... fake jobs invites everywhere..i wonder wen person go get real one...

BGS., BSM., S. N. L, D. I. R. BSGM, RDR, HR/Gold/Wf Lexicon NG, ACR., are all #waste of time and transport #.
RDR and d rest talk about keeping u in d millionaires stage.. they all castigate *office work* telling you hw day worked in Chevron and Air France without earning anything till day joined dis *fake work*

the people way day folo u talk sef look hungry.. with their coat.

Lord help us.

2 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by bryand: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by bryand: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
You know, the thing about intellectual youths of this generation is that they never make any move to change their lives they love to check google for answers and ask those who are as helpless as they are.
They love to celebrate people like Dangote, Mark Zuckeberg and the likes, But they are not willing to do an inch of what these people have done. They are ignorant of the fact that the principles of success is all the same, Dangote at some point had to do some messed up stuff to get to where he is Today, you see the glory but you do not know the story.
They have taken pride in their so called qualifications that cannot fetch them a dime in their pocket, They have a sharp brain and a dull pocket.
Those of you speaking trash of what you do not know about should sit tight where you are with your chicken change which you think they want to scam you of which you do not even have; just as Dangot built a business and is now employing graduates (first class, masters & PHD holders) that is how these GNLD people which you insult will one day employ you in their office to count their money for them, since that is what you prefer. Mtcheewww!!

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by fadjnr(m): 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
grin
bryand:

LMAO grin
bryand:

LMAO
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Donpizzle(m): 2:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
bryand:

Good point but I definitely won't be part of gnld (drug addicts) grin
I would rather employ myself and market myself than carry drug about like fake doctor cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Ubchris(m): 2:46pm On May 24, 2017
Lol..9ce 1
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Confidence2(f): 12:06pm On May 31, 2017
I went to this BSM Nigeria which turned out to be build skills so they said the actual name was.

They ended up playing entrepreneurship vidoes from the dirty looking kitchen transformed into a reception. to the dirty looking hall. They were not smart enough to remove the kitchen cabinet. The wirings were wrongly done. Lord have mercy!

I asked the one Mr.Emmanuel what they actually do he said managing business. And I was like how can you play an entrepreneurship video for an applicant? Which company does that? He Replied that not all company conduct interwiew same way. But the facilitators will soon be here to answer my question. Although we was not happy i was asking him such questions. Thinking I was a uniform personnel.

I just left the others there and went my way. After spending 45mins there.

This company is actually located at 4, Alhaji kareem Street Behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi by 1st gate bus stop.

Real job scam.

3 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by dammyklein(f): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2017
Confidence2:
I went to this BSM Nigeria which turned out to be build skills so they said the actual name was.

They ended up playing entrepreneurship vidoes from the dirty looking kitchen transformed into a reception. to the dirty looking hall. They were not smart enough to remove the kitchen cabinet. The wirings were wrongly done. Lord have mercy!

I asked the one Mr.Emmanuel what they actually do he said managing business. And I was like how can you play an entrepreneurship video for an applicant? Which company does that? He Replied that not all company conduct interwiew same way. But the facilitators will soon be here to answer my question. Although we was not happy i was asking him such questions. Thinking I was a uniform personnel.

I just left the others there and went my way. After spending 45mins there.

This company is actually located at 4, Alhaji kareem Street Behind Zenith bank, Agidingbi by 1st gate bus stop.

Real job scam.

Thank you very much for that....i got same mail today with that same address calling themself BGN Global Limited....i knew its all about scam scam scam!!!...If care is not taken i will burst that address with Mopol to deal with everyone there...why on earth will they decide to reap off job seekers...Bush meat go catch hunter soon...thanks man for the piece of info you drop here and every other fellow nigerians in here...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by HiddenManna(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2017
oshorstan:
DEAR ******"*******, RESPONSE TO OUR PORTAL, BSG SHORTLIST YOU FOR A SCREENING WITH THE HR DIRECTOR AT 4 ALAHAJI KAREEM STREET AMARAOLU 1ST GATE AGIDINGBI IKEJA LAGOS. BY 8AM. WED 24/8/16. HR LAWAL. COME WITH YOUR WRITING MATERIALS.

Hello,

I just got an interview invite from them today.

What good and catchy about this job, please?

And, did you turn up for the interview?

Thanks.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by oshorstan(f): 6:23am On Sep 18, 2017
HiddenManna:

Hello,
I just got an interview invite from them today.
What good and catchy about this job, please?
And, did you turn up for the interview?
Thanks.
its a sham
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by HiddenManna(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2017
oshorstan:

its a sham

You mean scam?

But I read through your thread and I didn't get any negative response about the interview and the firm or company itself?

If you mean scam, what makes you say so?
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by HonEmeritus(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Scam Alert!!!!

I got an invite from BGN global today and I immediately put a call through to enquire about the kind of jibs they have as it was not stated in the invite.
The lady told me they are into consulting, HRing and Production. I now asked what they produced, the lady told me its the sister company that produces and she doesn't know what they produce as she is new in the system.
Everything here suggests it's a scam.

And interestingly now, their members are now on Nairaland trying to validate these scam invites and further confuse unsuspecting graduates.

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by YONYE: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2018
I got the same invite today but they have changed their name to BS INC Ltd

Following consideration of an online recommendation, After thorough
preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae, We were impressed
with your qualifications, considering the working experience, skills
and attribute you encompassed which makes you a prospective candidate,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected and invited for
an Interview/Assessment at our Zonal Office to get the Company's Core
Values and Modus Operandi.

Date: Friday, January 19th 2018.
Time: 9:00am
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith Bank,
1st Gate b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm
your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.
You can also reach the Secretary, Dr Ire on 08082873308 if you have
any issues /requests.

NB: BRING ALONG COPIES OF YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION.
Best Regards,
Badmus Olaoluwa
HOD, Human Resources,
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by bsquare18(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2018
My dear brother and sister, it is true with everything u all have stated, actually I went for d interview just yesterday, and sincerly speaking I'm not saying they are a scam or they aren't BT I kept asking myself these questions.

What kind of company
or organization as so they call it will employed staff that all benefit goes directly to d staffs?

What kind of company that has an international features and doesn't have a valid website?

What kind of company will want to employ staffs and go through the stress of explaining and bragging on their financial lives and their family?

What kind of company will ask u to even pay for registration(an expensive amount oo) BT if u don't have dey can still afford to collect as low as 100naira just for u to start registration?

Abeg my ppl.. I tink u sud all ask urself all dis question den if u av a valid answer for dem pls kindly reply cos dere motivational talks was really convincing, maybe I can go back and pay but if u don't av a valid and tangible answer to all my above question... Pls pls plsssssssss RUNN FOR YOUR LIFE.

3 Likes

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by nicevme(m): 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2018
please beware of fake job invites.

i received this SMS yesterday that "you have been shortlisted for interview. Venue: 98 Palm Avenue beside Methodist Church Mushin, Lagos. Time:9am.

My people i went there and to my great surprise we wrote a test for wish the main instruction was the last question says "answer all even number and one odd number question .... lol

then a lady came out so called HR was just vibrating talking ranting and wasting my and other people's time. i was still sitting to see the end. they played film for us (jackin chain lol) grin grin grin

infact it was so disgusting and irritating that the so call HR was not comfortable with my gesture which i did intentionally. she just ask me to leave and i jejely stood up and leave the class.

so funny, when i'm at the gate i saw like 10 more people behind me leaving the class.

if you are not ready to sell product or supplement like GNLD and other please run for your dear life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 04, 2018
bryand:

I've never seen a successful gnld person, so park one side

1 Like

Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Lollypee(m): 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
YONYE:
I got the same invite today but they have changed their name to BS INC Ltd

Following consideration of an online recommendation, After thorough
preview of your details and your Curriculum vitae, We were impressed
with your qualifications, considering the working experience, skills
and attribute you encompassed which makes you a prospective candidate,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been selected and invited for
an Interview/Assessment at our Zonal Office to get the Company's Core
Values and Modus Operandi.

Date: Friday, January 19th 2018.
Time: 9:00am
Address: No 4, Alh. Ogungbeye Street, Off Amaraolu, by Zenith Bank,
1st Gate b/stop, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

We apologize for the short notice, however it is important you confirm
your availability by replying this email as soon as possible.
You can also reach the Secretary, Dr Ire on 08082873308 if you have
any issues /requests.

NB: BRING ALONG COPIES OF YOUR CREDENTIALS FOR FURTHER VERIFICATION.
Best Regards,
Badmus Olaoluwa
HOD, Human Resources,
Did u go for the interview?
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Olatoman(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2018
nicevme:
please beware of fake job invites.

i received this SMS yesterday that "you have been shortlisted for interview. Venue: 98 Palm Avenue beside Methodist Church Mushin, Lagos. Time:9am.

My people i went there and to my great surprise we wrote a test for wish the main instruction was the last question says "answer all even number and one odd number question .... lol

then a lady came out so called HR was just vibrating talking ranting and wasting my and other people's time. i was still sitting to see the end. they played film for us (jackin chain lol) grin grin grin

infact it was so disgusting and irritating that the so call HR was not comfortable with my gesture which i did intentionally. she just ask me to leave and i jejely stood up and leave the class.

so funny, when i'm at the gate i saw like 10 more people behind me leaving the class.

if you are not ready to sell product or supplement like GNLD and other please run for your dear life.

Good morning, is it at Agidingbi?
then also, anyine heard of global group multi-service?
suite 4a, ogugbeye street, off amaraolu, agidingbi?

or credo careers?
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by 2cute(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Thanks NL! I would have wasted my precious time and money attending the no-good interview. I got their sms just this afternoon, pasted here below:
INFO REVIEWED VIA RECOMMENDATION, BMS INT'L RES. SHORTLISTS YOU FOR INTERVIEW ON MON 05/03 BY 9AM @4 KARIM EST, OFF AMARA-OLU, LTV8 WAY, AGIDINGBI-IKEJA. HR/286.

And to think I would have come all the way from ABJ for this nonsense! Nawa for some hustlers o!
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by bmcariyo(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2018
Got something like that overnight..
DEAR APPLICANT
We Are Pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an Interview/chat session at B.S INCORPORATION LTD
Date:THUR 29/3/18 & FRI 30/3/18 by 9am
Venue: 4 karim Ogungbeye Estate off Amaraolu way,beside Zenith Bank,1st Gate,Agidingbi, Ikeja Lagos. Come with your updated CV. for Enquiries 080-3941-1675 /H. R - Alexis.
Kindly Call to Confirm Your Availability.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Onyidamola(f): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Nawaoooo, I received the sms also, thank God for this info, I would have wasted my precious tome and energy
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by akinsjobi: 7:17pm On May 15, 2018
I also received their message and I think is a scam
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Crawlerkid(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
How authentic is Build Global consult ikeja,Is it worth going
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by WomanOfRace(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
This is wrong! Well, after the last scam interview out of many in the past, l learnt my lesson.

I was just taking a worried nap this afternoon when the message came in; l jumpped out of bed, checked my phone and it is interview tomorrow 8am with Bieannservices, subsidiary of BS systems.

I called the number, the woman on phone was lousy and rude. Infact, she dropped the call on me.
Re: Interview@bsm Limited. How REAL Pls? by Nobody: 4:32am On Oct 08, 2018
The HR BOARD of BMG has scheduled you for an Interview on Mon 08/10/18 by 9am.At 4Alh.Kareem st,off Amaraolu,1st gate Agindigbi Ikeja.Call HR-Nelson 08086676078

Thanks NL. I would have wasted time n resources to come for dis all the way from Abia State.

Scam alert. Let's take note

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Level 8 Salary In Federal Ministries As At December 2017 / Dubai Company Excludes Nigerian Applicants From Vacancies / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.