Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! (3643 Views)

Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / Which University In Nigeria Is The Best For Studying Law? / Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! by isaya: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2009
HI,

The U.S.A remains one the greatest destinations of international students the world over. From the U.K to Australia including Nigeria, hundreds of students pour into Americans universities and colleges. Most talented NIgerian students lack funding that can enable them to travel and study in the U.S .A. Again, few Nigerian students know and even talkless of applying to study in u.s.a for FREE! As a consultant of more than 12 years experience in INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CONSULTACY, i have helped many Nigerian and Ghananian students to find scholarship money in order to be able to travel to study in U.S.A
Most students do not know that the U.S EMBASSY In Nigeria offers scholarship assistance to highly inteligent and talented students. The program is called "USAP" PROGRAM. USAP Means the United States Achievement Program. many studente have benefitted from this program since it was started two years ago. USAP enable Nigerian students to travel to U.S.A to study.
IN addition, there are more 7 scholarship programs THAT WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING EXCEPT YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSES to U.S.A. I have helped many students to apply, secure both admission and visas for U.S STUDY.
Students do not know where to ask and get answers to their questions concerning studying in U.S.A . This is one of the services i have provided for over a decade now. such PLACES AS AMERICAN CORNERS are also available in the following Nigerian cities, KANO, IBADAN, CALARBAR, ENUGU, MAIDUGURI, LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT etc The purpose of AMERICAN CORNERS is to help prospective students and travellers to learn of the opportunities in U.S.A. For a full list of AMERICAN CORNERS ,you can send me an e-mail at: aaeaviation@yahoo.com

Some colleges will pay for everything such school as BEREA COLLEGE, MOUNT HOLYOKE FEMALE UNIVERSITY and SARAH LAWRENCE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK does this. I had helped many students into these schools in these past years on scholarships. for complete SECRETS that these scholarship and how to get into any of these schools, you can e-mail me to get a full coaching. SARAH LAWRENCE AND MOUNT HOLYOKE gave scholarships to my students last year without TOEFL and SAT , You can get all secrets from the e-mail.
Berea college welcome talented students from all over the the world. you read more on BEREA COLLEGE AT www.berea.edu

You should be aware that you should not attempt to apply to these schools without an expert help, as doing so will not only be wasteful but also fruitless. you must get THE SECRETS of what these schools uses to accept students. many students have been rejected already when they thought they can apply on their own, so be wise lean on expert information. Right information brings success.

By ISAYA aaeaviation@yahoo.com
Re: The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! by osram(m): 4:27am On Aug 17, 2011
Pls sir am interested,how can i meet u am in kaduna
Re: The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! by zekepio(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2017
Hi, it is abnormal for an informative thread like this not to have lived its purpose. I believe we can change that now
Re: The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! by zekepio(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2017
when is the 2017 USAP application going to start?
Re: The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! by nkordeh: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2019
Secrets that they revealed to only agents like you. We both there is nothing like that!!! Most agents will only spoil your chances with overzealous claims.
Re: The Most Guided Secrets For Studying In U.s.a For Free! by Homeyfav: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat / Pupils Write On Blocks In A Classroom In FCT Abuja / To All Unilorin Students: You Can Now Get Off Campus Hostel Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.