Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Lesbian Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbian Wife (14381 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Nigerian Lesbian Aderonke Apata Pleads For UK Judge To Save Her Life / My Newly Married Wife Is A Lesbian...#i Need Your Advices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Wife by youngalex(m): 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
Bisexuality or lesbianism is a very demonic act,suprisingly from my research more than 60% of naija babes indulge in it.i lost my first love to lesbianism she claimed to be a christian and a virgin yet it took me 3 years to find out she's a lesbian since then 'LOVE' became a greek word to me,if i were u man take her for deliverance,if u still notice it pack her out(not divorce) she can visit frm time to time,i cal it technical seperation
Re: Lesbian Wife by Sissy3(f): 12:28am On Apr 06, 2010
youngalex:

Bisexuality or lesbianism is a very demonic act,suprisingly from my research more than 60% of naija babes indulge in it.i lost my first love to lesbianism she claimed to be a christian and a virgin yet it took me 3 years to find out she's a lesbian since then 'LOVE' became a greek word to me,if i were u man take her for deliverance,if u still notice it pack her out(not divorce) she can visit frm time to time,i cal it technical seperation

research indeed

1 Like

Re: Lesbian Wife by MPEROR: 1:57am On Apr 06, 2010
she will be back to her old way your answer to that is cctv
Re: Lesbian Wife by sugafoot(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
What's wrong with ur wife being a bi? Use ur tongue to count ur teeth , you either accept it or raise the children alone or let another woman manhandle raise them. Point is it won't change a thing. Besides that was last year since this thread, u shlda reached a verdict by now.
Re: Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ur wife can never change, she is possess with marine spirit. Make sure she doesn't watch any lesbian flick and dont watch ellen show. Becareful of cable network
Re: Lesbian Wife by MCLOVIN: 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2010
I cant agree with chilove's statement: ''she can never change'', although this marine spirit thing appears to be a very real cause. This is why Lagos and PH (aquatic cities) are infested with gays, so ive been told . Abuja, like other world capitals is Nigeria's spiritual seat of darkness so you have lots there too.
She can overcome it with the proper spiritual approach - deliverance.
Re: Lesbian Wife by earthrealm(m): 7:50pm On Sep 01, 2010
@opuro, u r a clown!!!,

u all believe everything starts n ends on the d-ick head??

lesbos r actually irritated when hving s-ex with males,
a bi might actually just pretend to enjoy the act 2 please her husby
Re: Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2010
I feel sad for you hope you guys beat it .
Re: Lesbian Wife by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:40pm On Nov 02, 2010
wierd how nobody got round to telling the fella the truth!!

the marriage is over, it was a sham to begin with and remains a sham!!
if she wanna be gay, she stays gay, if she wanna be straight she stays straight!. all these talk of Bi is simply doofus!

besides, the moment he found out, he should have stopped even trying to sleep with her. its kinda like pouring water in a basket, trying to convert a gay person.
the talk of being BI only comes up cuz she wanna pretend to be regular and straight.
there aint no person who would indulge in gay sex, and would prefer straight sex. STOLEN WATERS IS SWEET!!!

dude needs help anyway, ever heard of incuubus and sucuubus? this aint some christian religious tripe, the devil worshippers and spiritualists confirm their existence as very strong spirits concerned with sexual perversion in whatever form!

sad sha. i honestly think gay pple should go about wearing some kinda tag so you know they gay and so they can stick to each other, its the trying to get to straight pple that really pisses me off, they shuld keep the demons to themselves!

Feel for the Kids though, victims of an insane situation.
Re: Lesbian Wife by gestapo(f): 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
you should be grateful she is not doing a man, the more the merrier, two for the price of one, you can always watch if you don't want to join in, and there is nothing to feel threatened about, so whats not to like
Re: Lesbian Wife by mengi: 11:08am On Nov 11, 2010
@ op
i am just glad you found the nerve not to give up on her.
With God all things are possible
Re: Lesbian Wife by Romeo4real(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2010
@OP -

You have to be commended in the way you handled this situation, and your willingness to forgive her. It seems the lies, deceit and denial was the bigger issue, and rightly so. No one is perfect, and we all harbor skeletons in our closets. This situation really underlines how important trust, honesty and transparency should be the foundation of any relationship; and why individuals must encourage those things.

From your posts, i suspect that if your wife had confided in you regarding the feelings she was having for other women, you would have supported her in dealing with the problem. Unfortunately, your wife did not see this as a problem and decided to lead a double life whilst deceiving you. She is certainly not "cured" of anything, as this is not a disease. It is simply a lifestyle choice based on feeling and emotions we give credence to.

To work this out, you need to encourage your wife to be open with you. Let her know that she can trust and confide in you, and you will NOT judge her for having these feelings. This does not mean you plan to tolerate it, it simply means it is an acknowledged problem, that is out in the open, and that you will have to deal with together - as a couple. All the best.
Re: Lesbian Wife by johndoe200: 4:52am On Nov 15, 2010
@poster

Can't really see what the big deal is here. So your wife is bi-sexual. It it was me I would insist on joining them as a condition for her to continue in her ways. Think of the three some possibilities. wink
Re: Lesbian Wife by splmosixx(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2017
@Fkseun

How did you later resolve the issue?

Has your wife chnged totally?

Thanks for bringing up this post.many people learnt from it
Re: Lesbian Wife by sisisioge: 1:19am On May 10, 2017
Wow! You are a good husband o. I hope she's no longer into soft bodies. It is well.
Re: Lesbian Wife by Nobody: 10:53am On May 10, 2017
@Fkseun Hope it is settled or any regret ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

urg / I Want To Adopt A Child As A Single Man / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.