Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria (1126 Views)

Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo / Cannibal Couple ‘ate 30 People And Served Victim’s Head On Platter Of Oranges’ / Ritualists Storm Town In Lagos, Kill Woman And Her 3 Children (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by gbenga007(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2015
I came across a post on Facebook showing 25 policemen have been killed in Okene from January to date. Okene peeps seem to be naturally hostile even to law enforcement agencies. I dont know why. I remember when I was schooling at Anyigba, there was hardly any day we didn't see them fighting when passing through the town.

Share your experiences about the most hostile people/town in Nigeria you have ever come across.

PS: This post is not meant to bring any group of people or town into disrepute. Rather, it is to bring about necessary ammendments (if possible).

Lalasticlala undecided

Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2015
Last Days kogi headquarters of hooliganism
Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by Extom(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2015
This thread might fuel bigotry.

1 Like

Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 14, 2015
tribalism at d highest order
Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by ORACLE1975(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2015
Boy u knew nothing about OKENE people..

Thread clouse..nairaland please for goodness sake close tread
Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by Henrypraise: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Dis tread shud officially be brought down.

Howeva personally I tink d ijaws are best in accommodating, whilst d yoruba n Igbos ar worst in accommodating visitors.
Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by gbenga007(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2015
Extom:
This thread might fuel bigotry.

EroticAngelina:
tribalism at d highest order

This is not about a tribe or Kogi in general. I'm a beneficiary of their tertiary education. Feel free to mention any other town you know.
Re: The Most Hostile People And Town In Nigeria by gbenga007(m): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2015
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Fake Nigerian Nurse Jailed / Man Caught Smuggling Thousands Of Memory Cards By Taping Them To His Body. Photo / Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.