Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole (1128 Views)

Thief Loses His Memory In Delta As Electricity Shock Him While Stealing. Photos / Emeka Ugwuonye Exposes Lady's HIV Status To Shame Her After They Fell Out / Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by Handsomebeing(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
I moved with my family less than 6 weeks ago to Warri from Lagos. I have started looking for an apartment in Lagos.

First it was community boys always disturbing my business and have so far paid more than 150,000 to different factions since I started almost 2 months ago.

Secondly, 4 armed boys forced their way into my apartment and robbed me and my family. The most painful part was my wife was almost raped but for intervention by one of the boys who said they should leave immediately to avoid being noticed my neighbors.

I am from Delta state and it is a big shame that I moved to start a business with over 5m instead I have lost more than 35% of it to community boys and robbers.

God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by calaway: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Handsomebeing:
I moved with my family less than 6 weeks ago to Warri from Lagos. I have started looking for an apartment in Lagos.

First it was community boys always disturbing my business and have so far paid more than 150,000 to different factions since I started almost 2 months ago.

Secondly, 4 armed boys forced their way into my apartment and robbed me and my family. The most painful part was my wife was almost raped but for intervention by one of the boys who said they should leave immediately to avoid being noticed my neighbors.

I am from Delta state and it is a big shame that I moved to start a business with over 5m instead I have lost more than 35% of it to community boys and robbers.

God help us.

Shame on you!!

3 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by ogene70: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
calaway:

Shame on you!!

Thank you , I was almost saying same to him for calling the entire Niger Delta a shame just because he got rubbed or was exploited by some gangs.
let him go to idumota , balogun market and the rest of them and see what those yoruba guys are doing .

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by numericalguy(m): 6:22am On Jun 06, 2016
ogene70:

Thank you , I was almost saying same to him for calling the entire Niger Delta a shame just because he got rubbed or was exploited by some gangs.
let him go to idumota , balogun market and the rest of them and see what those yoruba guys are doing .

Shame on you and your generation.

A man and his family was robbed and his wife was nearly raped and you are here supporting the perpetrators. You are such evil wicked person.

5 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by indie22(f): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2016
ogene70:

A big shame on you for this post.

A man is here reflecting the reality of a life he left behind and you're yarning dust talking about Yorubas in Idumota.

You should just go crawl under a rock somewhere and hide your myopic self from the world.

2 Likes

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by ba7man(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Handsomebeing:

God help us.
It is well with you and your family.

That's a scary encounter but still be grateful to God because it could have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by ogene70: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
indie22:

A man is here reflecting the reality of a life he left behind and you're yarning dust talking about Yorubas in Idumota.

You should just go crawl under a rock somewhere and hide your myopic self from the world.
in your very crude mentality, I guess it will be right to call the whole of southwest shame because I was rubbed in the street of Lagos. Nobody is justifying criminality, he had no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because he got rubbed in warri, a fraction of entire Niger Delta. reflecting the reality of a life he left behind doesn't warrant him insulting entire people from a particular region because few boys from same region rubbed him.lets learn to say things right ...quote me when you receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by ogene70: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
numericalguy:

Shame on you and your generation.

A man and his family was robbed and his wife was nearly raped and you are here supporting the perpetrators. You are such evil wicked person.

stop being a sadistic idiot in the public.
in your very crude mentality, I guess it will be right to call the whole of southwest shame because I was rubbed in the street of Lagos or call the whole of Northeast terrorists because of boko haram . Nobody is justifying criminality, he had no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because he got rubbed in warri, a fraction of entire Niger Delta. reflecting the reality of a life he left behind doesn't warrant him insulting entire people from a particular region because few boys from same region rubbed him.lets learn to say things right ...quote me when you receive sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by ogene70: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Handsomebeing:

God help us.

I feel your pain but you have no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because you were rubbed by some boys in Niger Delta, there's crime everywhere and I don't think it will be right if we call the entire regions names because of few bad eggs.
I am a business man too and do not support criminality in any form , I know how it feels to lose money.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by indie22(f): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
ogene70:

in your very crude mentality, I guess it will be right to call the whole of southwest shame because I was rubbed in the street of Lagos. Nobody is justifying criminality, he had no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because he got rubbed in warri, a fraction of entire Niger Delta. reflecting the reality of a life he left behind doesn't warrant him insulting entire people from a particular region because few boys from same region rubbed him.lets learn to say things right ...quote me when you receive sense.

You have so much sense yet you can't even spell correctly.....You were "rubbed" in Lagos...

Mumu.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by Handsomebeing(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
ogene70:

I feel your pain but you have no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because you were rubbed by some boys in Niger Delta, there's crime everywhere and I don't think it will be right if we call the entire regions names because of few bad eggs.
I am a business man too and do not support criminality in any form , I know how it feels to lose money.

Guess I was wrong generalizing but Warri is just a very big mess.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by ogene70: 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
indie22:

You have so much sense yet you can't even spell correctly.....You were "rubbed" in Lagos...

Mumu.
you are just so pathetic, rather than deal with your shallow comment you've engaged in 'spellings* ...smh

okay, corrected , *robbed* but deal with your primitive reasoning.
even the op admitted he needn't call entire people names cos of few bad eggs and here you are getting worked out. ..I repeat, quote me only when you have received brains!
very stupid lady.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by numericalguy(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
ogene70:

stop being a sadistic idiot in the public.
in your very crude mentality, I guess it will be right to call the whole of southwest shame because I was rubbed in the street of Lagos or call the whole of Northeast terrorists because of boko haram . Nobody is justifying criminality, he had no reason calling the entire Niger Delta shame because he got rubbed in warri, a fraction of entire Niger Delta. reflecting the reality of a life he left behind doesn't warrant him insulting entire people from a particular region because few boys from same region rubbed him.lets learn to say things right ...quote me when you receive sense.

What is this useless brain dead cow saying sef.

A man got robbed and a criminal like you is here blaming the man and even supporting such criminality. You and your type are a disgrace to the good people of Niger Delta and the country as a whole.
Your day is coming when you and your evil and criminal gang will either be shot dead by law enforcements or burnt alive by irate youths because the long arm of the law will surely catch you and you will be dealt with.

Useless olodo criminal like you can't even write in English.
Ole, barawo, armed robber like you.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by 124mumsy: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2016
ogene70:

mumulity dey wari u waiting u wan justify
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by chukzyblingz(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
The Poster is the biggest fool I've ever seen in my life. Do you want to tell me there are no longer omoniles and algberos in Lagos? there are no arm robbers in Lagos? You're a big fool for insulting my state unjustly. better change this topic now. Shameless cow.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by chukzyblingz(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2016
And God punish all the fools here supporting this shameless op.
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by molydonhenry(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Dont say Niger Delta, its simply Warri. Warri is a very volatile city to do business especially if you are new and can be easily threatened. In Delta state, Asaba or Agbor could have been safer
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by molydonhenry(m): 7:12am On Jun 07, 2016
indie22:

You Didnt understand him. the op has my sympathy. Buh thugs and bandits are everywhere, even ur community.

Btw u need b a ruggedbeing to survive in warri, who handsome epp?
Re: Shame On Niger Delta As A Whole by indie22(f): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
ogene70:

you are just so pathetic, rather than deal with your shallow comment you've engaged in 'spellings* ...smh

okay, corrected , *robbed* but deal with your primitive reasoning.
even the op admitted he needn't call entire people names cos of few bad eggs and here you are getting worked out. ..I repeat, quote me only when you have received brains!
very stupid lady.

I may be pathetic but you're obviously a semi- illiterate and a very ignorant one too.

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Police Officers Playing Draft At Police HQ ,akure Ondo State / Pregnant 12-year-old Taken To Hospital By Her 35-year-old ‘husband’ Is Victim Of / Nigerian Fraud Ring In Canada Busted..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.