Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE (1254 Views)

This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by vivianblog1(f): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
Eagle Schnapps, a brand at the fore front of promoting tradition, paid a courtesy visit to the new Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi.
The Eagle Schnapps team was led by the Head of Marketing of Intercontinental Distillers Limited (IDL), Mobolaji Alalade, Head of Sales, IDL, Hope Gbagi and the Assistant Brand Manager of Eagle Schnapps, Gbemileke Lawal.
The Oba, receiving the team, asked for further partnership between the brand and the good people of Ife. He said he was particularly interested in Youth Empowerment. He solicited support for the Sport Academy which is about to be launched in Ife.
Aare Hope Gbagi, Head of Sales in response assured the Oba that the brand, Eagle Schnapps and indeed Intercontinental Distillers Limited as a Company will continue to support laudable projects as the Sport Academy project.
As customary, when the brand pays a palace visitation, Eagle Schnapps was used to say a prayer for the long peaceful, fruitful reign of the new king.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photos-eagle-schnapps-visits-the-ooni-of-ife

Cc; lalasticlala , obinoscopy

[img]http://2.bp..com/-r3wZPMDeMjU/Vm5fNV1yy5I/AAAAAAAHp9I/WrBa2SPNjUU/s1600/1i.png[/img]
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by vivianblog1(f): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2015
more @ cc; lalasticlala , obinoscopy
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by vivianblog1(f): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by TRADELYN: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Hmmm... sad
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Last Days
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Rednaxelot: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Oba Enitan seems to have the heart to facilitate the development of Ife unlike his selfish predecessor.

Oodua a gbe ilu Ile Ife o.

Eese!
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by marshalcarter: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2015
Must the OP comment twice
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Rednaxelot: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2015
marshalcarter:
Must the OP comment twice
probably the OP is trying to secure spaces to upload the pictures of the event.
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by zinachidi(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2015
nawah for this kind OP shaa, u took both the FTC and STC spot. After we go dey blame APC.grin
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by marshalcarter: 7:40am On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
probably the OP is trying to secure spaces to upload the pictures of the event.
You're ryt......cum nd take weed
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Chanchit: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2015
I'm not sure those guys are happy kneeling down except for that man smiling.
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Rednaxelot: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
marshalcarter:

You're ryt......cum nd take weed
weed for early momo?? shocked
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by FruityLass: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2015
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by FruityLass: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2015
This bobo like Purple color

Royalty cool
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Oleku93(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2015
End time visit
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
Rednaxelot:
Oba Enitan seems to have the heart to facilitate the development of Ife unlike his selfish predecessor.

Oodua a gbe ilu Ile Ife o.

Eese!
this is how some youth die untimely death just because of the word they speak out... senseless fellow...
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by Rednaxelot: 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
wilsondave:
this is how some youth die untimely death just because of the word they speak out... senseless fellow...
kid, you are too young to make any comment here?

Pick out the words that are false or you eff off!
Re: Photos: Eagle Schnapps Visits The Ooni Of IFE by YonkijiSappo: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Everybody is paying homage to the Ooni.
Can I have his number, I am coming next week. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Is My Father - Oba Of Lagos / Do Nairalander Know The Country Of Mongolia? / Ito-ogbo Festival Of Obosi Kingdom 2021 takes place this week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.