Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,096 members, 7,835,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

The Exclusive 28 Secrets Of Linda Ikeji’s Success - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Exclusive 28 Secrets Of Linda Ikeji’s Success (864 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Linda Ikeji As A 19-Year-Old / The Price Of Linda Ikeji's House In Banana Island, Description & Photos / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exclusive 28 Secrets Of Linda Ikeji’s Success by Lakotai(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2015
I have been following Linda Ikeji’s blog since 2010 that’s 6 years after she started blogging,

That makes me qualified to list the 26 Secrets of Linda ikeji success…

I hope this will be of good use to you regardless of the field that you are in. it doesn’t matter if you are a blogger or not I bet there must be a secret that will help you in your endeavour to the top.

1. Determined:
Linda Ikeji told toolz in a previous interview that she didn’t start making money from her blog until 2010 that’s 6 years after she has been blogging regularly.

Most bloggers give up under 1 or 2 years of blogging when they see no income. But linda was determined and now here she is

2. Focus:
Apart from being determined, she was focused. Throughout her blogging career, for the past five years of reading her blog and following her I never heard that Linda was into any ventures.

3. Consistent:
She was always consistent on her blog she never deviate to another topic apart from gossip!

4. Punctual:
Linda Ikeji can post as early as 4am!
The time most of us are drooling on our Mouka foam, Floating freely on a fantasy island.
Even me, I hate to wake up when it’s not 6 or 7.

5. Trickish:
She is Trickish in the sense that sometimes she intentionally pull the legs of public figures and celebrities knowing fully well that it will drive heavy traffic to her blog, example is when she made a post about RMD purchasing a property worth hundreds of millions of Naira.

6. Business-minded:
If you think that blogging is a hobby of Linda Ikeji then google the amount she purchased her new home in banana island, a place that most of our celebrities can never get a home in throughout their music or acting career.

Or if you still strongly believe that she blogs for fun, then send her mail to remove those google ads that’s all over her blog.

7. Forgiving Spirit:
Long time ago Toke Makinwa a presenter of Cool Fm made a public statement, she said linda ikeji is not a good role model. Of course Linda got the message.

Still she is the first to always post the pictures if Toke in a new attire in her blog. Giving Toke free publicity!

I love her for that. She will continue to excel.

8. Fearless:
After she made that post of RMD purchasing a very mighty property, knowing fully well that RMD is a Senator in his state, and knowing how implicating such post will be on his career.

RMD replied with a public warning! Threatening to sue anyone in the guise of blogging trying to vanderlise his name. Linda never back down! She still continue to blog. She never hesitate to drop another jaw-dropping blog post

She still make a blog post on RMD during his Birthday.

9. Patient:
At a time, Google, where her blog was hosted for years now suspended her blog!

It caused a public outcry. But linda never came out in the public crying and begging google to release her blog. She was patient and followed things step by step. Until her blog got back to live.

10. Ignore:
She keeps ignoring those jobless broke critics that keeps saying shit about her.

11. Cashflow Management:
Now a days bloggers spend a lot on their blog even before they started making a penny from the blog.1. They pay heavily for a domain name

2. They pay hugely for a hosting service 3. They spend mightily for a creative web design and so forth, only to find out that they will have to spend like 5 years blogging before they start recovering their initial capital.

This fact is discouraging that’s why 99% of blogs die out under 2 years!

But linda was wise she make sure that she has no unnecessary expenses when starting her blog. She used a free blogging tool called blogger powered by the giant himself Google for years.

At least, since she has no heavy expenses blogging will never be a burden to her like it is to those new novice bloggers.

12. A Giving Spirit:
Every first Monday of the month linda Ikeji gives out hundred of thousands of naira to her blog reader or even though you are a passers by you might be lucky to have you own share of this money.

Just be one of the specific commenter that she indicated

13. Family First:
Linda ikeji’s success never made her to forget about her family. She has been promoting the likes of Laura Ikeji-a fashion blogger on her prestigious blog.

I love her for that too. Laura is pretty too, and has a sense of fashion, but she has a short face.

I don’t like girls with short face.

14. Spirit of Change:

She told Toolz the figure 8 celebrity that she dropped modeling for blogging because she was getting too old.

She was right and made the right choice at the right time.

15. Clear Vision:
Linda Ikeji came into the blogging world when most Nigerians bloggers are still arguing whether the internet has come to stay or not.

She came in early.

She has a clear vision of the future of her blog. That’s why she kept at it.

16. Strict:
If you make silly comment on her blog and she finds out I.... continue reading here >>http://www.lakotaiwilliamchi.com/the-exclusive-28-secrets-of-linda-ikejis-success/
Re: The Exclusive 28 Secrets Of Linda Ikeji’s Success by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
Good read. Even though she's told me everything in person.
Re: The Exclusive 28 Secrets Of Linda Ikeji’s Success by gowatonz: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2015
It shouldn't cost so much to host a website or register a domain name.
http://buffahost.com a foreign-based service provider I would recommend.

(1) (Reply)

Ghanian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Stunning Festive Photos / From Gambia To Niger, Davido Sells Out Another 30,000 Capacity Stadium (PHOTOS) / The Stupidest Thing I Ever Did Was To Pierce My Nose Myself-victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.