Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. (3908 Views)

Comedian Ebiye BAG OF EMOTIONS At Hardrock Cafe Lagos / Nollywood Actress, Tosin Badmus Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by OLisaMacaulay(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
Dede One Day
The comic actor who became known for his ‘Laugh With Me’ work passed on after battling with high blood pressure this morning, December 14, after performing at an event yesterday.

Viral report however claim that he anchored a program for one Charles Esonu yesterday in Aba. He from there went to Ugwunagbo for another event he was paid , but he couldn’t conclude that event as he was rushed to hospital over blood pressure related issue and he died later.

He is fondly called the ‘comedian with an extra joke’. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Not long ago, fast-rising Nollywood makeup artist and actress,https://www.naij.com/666434-sad-popular-comic-nollywood-actor-dies.html

Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by Visocrate(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2015
death why oh not again oh God help they youths of this nation are going down gradually the people that make our day after our bosses have bombarded us with so many work at the office are disappearing
RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by EasternLion: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2015
Mehn.
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by sleekpro(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Na wa ooo! Some are getting mega endorsement,
Some and buying land houses and cars, some are even
Getting babies and baby mamas

Here you are (dede one day) you decided to have HBP
And die! #youreallyfuckup!

Well what else can I say to you, just RIP

Hope you make them happy were ever you find your self!
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by Vivipop(f): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
High blood pressure is a silent killer. Just like HIV, it does not show on the face and most times, it does not give a warning before it strikes. Regular check ups and diet regulations for 40 year olds and above should reduce the risk.

I met this man last month in an event and he was looking so healthy. I hope this isn't true...

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by cabjoy(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Nawo can this be true
Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by autotrader014(m): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2015
sleekpro:
Na wa ooo! Some are getting mega endorsement,
Some and buying land houses and cars, some are even
Getting babies and baby mamas

Here you are (dede one day) you decided to have HBP
And die! #youreallyfuckup!

Well what else can I say to you, just RIP

Hope you make them happy were ever you find your self!

Are u sure ur OK? angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. by timothy300: 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Fixed games for today are available let's make a lot of money from this opportunity call me 0n 07069477446,thats my screenshot of my Saturday win

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The 5 Worst Haircuts In The World / Don Jazzy Beat Competition: Enigma / Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.