Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Do You Believe In Miracles? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Miracles? (762 Views)

Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Not Believe In Miracles? / This Is Why I Dont Believe In "Miracles" from supposed "men of God"!! / For Muslims : Does Muslims Believe In Miracles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Miracles? by donnie(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
WATCH this video and experience the power of the Holy Sprit as you see miracles unfold. It is your time to receive a miracle.

WARNING: YOU COULD SHED TEARS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZDV_RX1p6I

And you can let me know what your answer to my question is: Do You Believe in Miracles?

PS. ENDEAVOUR TO WATCH BEFORE ANSWERING.
Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by eposho: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oyaks wey no dey heal for hospital but only for him theatre.
Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by urahara(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
eposho:

I call miracles magic tricks. We all know what happened to tb Joshua. Was said to heal people and perform so called wonders until the real deal came up when his church collapsed and many of his church members died and where injure. He was so helpless and he couldn't do anything because that was a real life situation and not a theatre for magic tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by donnie(m): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
eposho:

Did you see all those miracles happen at the same time in open air stadia?
Watch if you didn't.

So he should call you on phone before going on hospital visitation? If he announced his visit, that hospital will be overrun by people and you still wouldn't get a close view.
Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by donnie(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
urahara:

I call miracles magic tricks. We all know what happened to tb Joshua. Was said to heal people and perform so called wonders until the real deal came up when his church collapsed and many of his church members died and where injure. He was so helpless and he couldn't do anything because that was a real life situation and not a theatre for magic tricks.

That's what you will like to believe but you know deep down in your heart it isn't true. That is why you haven't been to any to these meetings to see for yourself.

That the building fell doesn't nullify the miracles witnessed by many.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by urahara(m): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2015
donnie:

That's what you will like to believe but you know deep down in your heart it isn't true. That is why you haven't been to any to these meetings to see for yourself.

That the building fell doesn't nullify the miracles witnessed by many.

The pentecostal work so called miracles. The catholics via Mary. The Mormons. The buddhist. They say they heal the blind. Heal the deaf etc. But you never for once see any amputee receiving his amputated arm back. Why can't he work miracles that even the falsifiability of them is a miracle. For example making a skeleton get its flesh back and coming back to life.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by eposho: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2015
donnie:

Did you see all those miracles happen at the same time in open air stadia?
Watch if you didn't.

So he should call you on phone before going on hospital visitation? If he announced his visit, that hospital will be overrun by people and you still wouldn't get a close view.
Go watch a guy call DYNAMO MAGIC on youtube and come back to me. ok
Re: Do You Believe In Miracles? by paulGrundy(m): 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2015
urahara:

The pentecostal work so called miracles. The catholics via Mary. The Mormons. The buddhist. They say they heal the blind. Heal the deaf etc. But you never for once see any amputee receiving his amputated arm back. Why can't he work miracles that even the falsifiability of them is a miracle. For example making a skeleton get its flesh back and coming back to life.

Were you born today?
That one has happened tey tey na.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten World Richest Pastors (A Must Read) / You Are All Fools / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.