Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Help Pls - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Pls (591 Views)

My Smile Modem Is Not Coming Help Pls / Help...pls How Do I Format My Windows 8 / My Hp Probook 4510s Froze Help Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls by abbeycom101(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2015
Hello my amiable engineers in the house. Please I need help o. My HP laptop is misbehaving. Whenever am playing music or watching videos using my earpiece I'll be hearing the sound from the system and also from the earpiece. And I don't want this, please gurus in the house should tell me what to do. Thanks
Re: Help Pls by shawlxAk(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
Right-click the speaker icon on the taskbar and select playback devices. In the window that appears, on the playback tab, right-click the headset device, and click 'set as default device'.

abbeycom101:
Hello my amiable engineers in the house. Please I need help o. My HP laptop is misbehaving. Whenever am playing music or watching videos using my earpiece I'll be hearing the sound from the system and also from the earpiece. And I don't want this, please gurus in the house should tell me what to do. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

HP Pavilion Battery And Charger For Sale (N7000) In Calabar / Are Attenuators Required Using Single-module? / Distributors Wanted Nationwide!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.