Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 (835 Views)

The Gospel Of Protection According To "Saint" Barcanista / The Gospel According To 'saint' Farouk / Chatlog: Tope5000 Vs Agaba123;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by oyinda3(f): 3:58am On Jun 05, 2009
The excerpt below is a very entertaining read. Please identify these honorable nairaland members highlighted below and contribute your own character descriptions. If your name is mentioned among the characters, feel free to join in defending yourself.

"I have learnt so much about many things and about the character of Nigerians because of my membership of nairaland community. .

In the romance section there are many naughty guys who ply their trade in the sexuality subsection. Guys like tumufulu a.k.a i_laugh have a field day in irritating all the sisters. The ultimate brash seems to have changed his ways. As at press time I was still evaluating the born again claim by chamotex who I baptised chamosex. The likes of sistawoman, rubbie and and tope 'including plus' amebo.no1 the hypermutant keep the romance section very lively. We have incurable flirts in the likes of daphoenx, tope and toyinrayo who would latch on every good looking bloke that passes by nairaland.
It is good to know that some real life pairing has actually taken off from all these virtual flirtation,  . .

"Then in the fashion section spikecylinder[/b]woman stamps her authority. Her style is sometthing to behold. The [b]thief of hearts also hold sway in the fashion section though she is versatile. In the past, she was always found where there is trouble. It is seems that the withdrawal of her catalyst (militia)another supermutant in her time from nairaland has reduced the temperature in her chambers,  . .

"In the tribalism section, some peeps hold sway! 'not gonna mention any name.

"In the religious section we have the athiests like huxley and mazaje probing into what they think they know. The testimony of the likes of pilgrim is also remarkable and revealing but that has only fanned the embers of hatred between the christians and the moslems just like we have in the real world. . .

"The almighty auto section where the likes of Viperman,Inspired.m, Carshopper, babeisme etc hold sway is a full bloon automarket which has enabled many guys to own a car of their choices with a reasonable level of transparency. . . Busy_body is a woman among men in the auto section I will not forget her(her gender is still a subject of controversy).

"Then comes the sports section. . .If Sauron is not tauting the gunners, debosky will be seeking the scalps of bluediva. Cristalz (miss Manu) on the other hand is always on everybody's neck as long as they are not OT worshippers.You can never beat the euphoria these generates. . . .

"The joke section with Sam milla, romade the earthworm, iteun and many others is a site to behold. You cannot go ther and come back with a frowned face even if you have not had sex for 2 years!. . .

"Seun was very authocatic. He hates criticism but I guess that he has softened a bit with age. Two years can make a lot of difference. He has also learnt alot. But i must admire his fighting spirit and his business sense. He is an achiever and goes for what he wants not minding whose ox is gored. He has banned me twice but who cares? agaba123 is still agabaI23. can you spot the difference?"
http://progressnigeria..com/2009/04/nairaland.html

cheers
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by tpiah: 4:37am On Jun 05, 2009
gosh! These name-your-buddy and disname-your-enemy threads are getting so repetitive!

make una go shopping if nairaland is that boring! Just walk through the mall!

Except for that one on butt cracker who likes to dish it out but starts whimpering when asked to take some on the jaw like a man!
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by oyinda3(f): 4:39am On Jun 05, 2009
sorry ma. pls post links of those other topics on here so this one can get deleted then. I couldn't find them. lol
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2011
This must have been written Mgbe Obi bu adaka cheesy
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2011
ifyalways:

This must have been written Mgbe Obi bu adaka cheesy
What do you mean?
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2011
tpiah:

gosh! These name-your-buddy and disname-your-enemy threads are getting so repetitive!

make una go shopping if nairaland is that boring! Just walk through the mall!

Except for that one on butt cracker who likes to dish it out but starts whimpering when asked to take some on the jaw like a man!
'Tipia' I no know say your hatred for me started long time ago. grin
I have just seen this thread. That article was not meant to offend anyone oo
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2011
And you are?
Please do not project on me.
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2011
@ topic I`d say about 90% of the people mentioned in the original post, are no longer on nairaland, while maybe 10% of that figure are still here but have switched ids.
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2011
Project on you?
And you are?
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by semid4lyfe(m): 2:27am On Mar 03, 2011
The difference between agaba123 and agabaI23 is number 1 and letter I grin
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 3:00am On Mar 03, 2011
semid4lyfe:

The difference between agaba123 and agabaI23 is number 1 and letter I grin
They look the same in your post
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by Pweety4me(f): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2011
agaba clever man cheesy tongue

@OP WHat real life pairing?would like to know. . .um yea iv'e seen that article before.
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by koolchicco: 8:35am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP

The difference between agaba123 and agabaI23 is that one is A[i]k[/i]wuna and the other a Gi[i]g[/i]olo. angry
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
koolchicco:

@OP

The difference between agaba123 and agabaI23 is that one is A[i]k[/i]wuna and the other a Gi[i]g[/i]olo. angry
Onye ara, onye ama kedu ebe i no hu onye ori grin?
Pweety4me:

agaba clever man cheesy tongue

@OP WHat real life pairing?would like to know. . .um yea iv'e seen that article before.

How can I tell you? wink Real life paring involves you.
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by koolchicco: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2011
agabaI23:

Onye ara, onye ama kedu ebe i no hu onye ori grin?

Hahahaha. I don catch 'am. grin
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2011
How you take catch me? Wetin you dey do where you stay catch me?
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by koolchicco: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2011
I wan go buy stuffs 4 madam only to discover say na you the rip her off. grin grin
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by agabaI23(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
You see your annoyance is that beat you to your game grin
Re: Must Read: The Gospel According To Agaba123 by koolchicco: 1:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
Lmao.

Which game, when I just dey do boi boi for Oga Madam?

Abeg eat your 65 year old sugar mummy GF jare. I no envy you at all! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Dog Lovers / Is This Not Another Scam? Please Helppppp / Canada Or London Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.