Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Thread For Dog Lovers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thread For Dog Lovers (837 Views)

Pictures Of Popular Dog Breeds For Dog Lovers. / Dog Lovers & Breeders / Dog Lovers Introduce Your Dog Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Dog Lovers by inspiredm(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2009
Tell us about your dogs, The Breed, The Challenges and Possibly Photos.

I recently got a Neapolitan Mastiff Puppy, and Im having a good time with it, ill post Photos Later.
Re: Thread For Dog Lovers by coolfaced8(f): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2009
Re: Thread For Dog Lovers by iice(f): 4:55am On Jun 30, 2009
Chihuahuas cheesy cheesy White and brown.  They are not typical chihuahuas because you can't even carry them for long with one hand.  Big and overweight.  Spoiled rotten my babies are, noisy and great guard dogs.  Oh they are vicious too grin grin  

I really want a french bulldog or a pug now.
Re: Thread For Dog Lovers by Busybody2(f): 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
Wow, Chief Inspired to the power of 9, so you have the same breed as mine too shocked Knew we had a lot in common but did not know it transcends this kiss
Now Igwe, Sultaan and Siena needs to step up their game if they don't want me to hand you the crown as my e-hubby grin You are still currently in the lead, and no, it is not because of your titles grin grin grin

I am an avid dog lover and have had a few breeds over the years, tend to have up to 8 at a go, but have not had the time for them recently, plus I don't want my toddler sitting on them and squashing them and pulling their ears or tails, but I just got a nine weeks old Neopolitan Mastiff named Baby T, and I am on the lookout for a blue eyed brindle coloured wifey for him too. Will post the picture of my baby T pretty soon cheesy
Re: Thread For Dog Lovers by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2009
I Have a Shitzu (On Nintendogs  grin)

They are just toooooo cute and i'm highly thinking of getting a real one.

Lol Bad Shitzu
            |
            |
           \./

(1) (Reply)

Legend Extra Stout Vs Guinness Stout / Who Would Date MrCrackles If She Had The Chance / Best April Fool Ever Courtsey Of Jega:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.