Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,460 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation (65589 Views)

Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Anto And Lolu Love Up Photo / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by dapsonlou(m): 1:03am On Dec 15, 2015
Engineer123:
grin Dasuki is a generous man. He knew how to share national cake well.

IBB was the best giver , but this Man blow him Out of the water
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by brookz: 2:09am On Dec 15, 2015
If d said allegation is true,am veri. dissapointed wit Linda of all pple.. sadIf d said allegation is true,am veri. dissapointed wit Linda of all pple..
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by compujyde: 2:16am On Dec 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by mathias32(m): 2:25am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
ikeji yansh done open. lets hope she had a shower and we do not perceive offensive tinz
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by aprokomania(m): 2:55am On Dec 15, 2015
IamMissMarvel:
Lol.

Now we know where all the adashe for the mansion came from. GEJ, Ambode and still counting.
you are just being hateful. and it will consume you sooner than you think
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by aprokomania(m): 2:56am On Dec 15, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

- that gender thing just spoilt your defense.
- anyway, please publish invoice and screen-shot of that background take-over for Jonathan Goodluck, PhD
- kindly attach a tax settlement for that transaction with PDP
because you are her accountant or what?
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by aprokomania(m): 2:59am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
ikeji yansh done open. lets hope she had a shower and we do not perceive offensive tinz
your brain seems to be on vacation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by aprokomania(m): 3:02am On Dec 15, 2015
luvablesam:
She even described the advert money as a 'few millions'... If you took stolen money,u are so going to jail...

Don't u dare play the 'woman' aka 'victim' card on us Sister...

N seun charges these Polithiefcians only a few thousands....Na wa o
people like you never do well

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by chuzero(m): 5:01am On Dec 15, 2015
End time stories
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by macaranta(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2015
This case/allegation is totally baseless,she rendered a service(FYI she didn't bid for it as a contract,Parties approached her) and at such she has every right to charge as she pleases.This is a capitalist economy and maximum profit is not a crime.

If you think the money is much,you clearly just hating.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by plaetton: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:

That is very distasteful, my dear friend, .not to talk of being misogynistic.

So , Even you De share for this bad belle shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by mira4u: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2015
natasha:
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paidSo pls lets be factual Furthermore the reason why its more expensive to advertise on Facebook than your local newspaper is due to the subscribers hence linda would probably charge more for ads (rightly so) Last point .....if GEJ is found to have spent 50million of food supplies for children in JC penny or on a BMW, you dont go and charge BMW for crime....why because they provided a service.

am very pleased she has released a statement to this allegation.

As nigerians, we must learn to be genuinely pleased when someone does well or succeed in life. And just maybe, the gods/God/Universe might smile on us.
If you can't be happy for someone, then dont be sad or jealous rather be indifferent. ?......or better still learn their success story and apply it.

We are all witnesses to the fact that linda isnt an overnight story.....she worked and put in years and effort 2 her passion. Let us as youths celebrate a real success story.....no silverspoon...juju things...., sugardaddy things....afrocandy things ...just hardwork irrespective of your tribe or religious beliefs.....

Nice post!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

Lol@ on their behalf. Thankfully, Linda needs these haters to draw more traffic. Haters please more of your bad belles cos it's sure gonna help her ratings.
pettiness gone extreme. 6yrs ago when she wasn't rich but was still working hard, no one made any noise nor called her names. Shior. I'm sure "they" will call me a ritualist when God's blessings begin to materialise. They won't understand d yrs of struggle. I don't even mind, it comes with success. undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by isinno: 6:12am On Dec 15, 2015
Vivipop:
With the recent happenings, It is no longer news that so many people are green with envy and overbloated jealousy over Linda's mansion. Well,

Bad belle is allowed
. Pls ask Linda where she got the money to buy a house in Banana island for christ sake, The one am building in Badore ajah for 10years now I never still complete am, And have been following her to comment ~Talkless of a blogger ~ am still surprised at Linda» she can not even arranged ordinary #2m for me self » nah wa ooooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Boss13: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2015
She needs to be professional about her work. Separate personal life from work life. I am sure she has not met mean people who would do anything to just cut you out.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by mira4u: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2015
Brilliant response @Linda. This is one reason that country Nigeria is still backward. Instead of thinking about how to develop themselves and their country at large, they waste time n energy envying successful people.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2015
natasha:
Whilst I dont love Linda I admire her work ethics. I know for a fact during the election period she posted on her blog that reps from BOTH APC & PDP were approaching her to run ads and sponsored posts with big money but she didnt know whether to accept or not.She eventually did and we saw a huge push on adverts from both major parties so even in a court of law, they cannot charge her with anything.Companies pay several millions for 30 second ads in the superbowl, Xfactor finals, UEFA CL finals because of the audience market/numbrrs.Stella dimoko did the same, Bella Naija did the same....she provided a platform for which she was paidSo pls lets be factual Furthermore the reason why its more expensive to advertise on Facebook than your local newspaper is due to the subscribers hence linda would probably charge more for ads (rightly so) Last point .....if GEJ is found to have spent 50million of food supplies for children in JC penny or on a BMW, you dont go and charge BMW for crime....why because they provided a service.

As nigerians, we must learn to be genuinely pleased when someone does well or succeed in life. And just maybe, the gods/God/Universe might smile on us.
If you can't be happy for someone, then dont be sad or jealous rather be indifferent. ?......or better still learn their success story and apply it.

We are all witnesses to the fact that linda isnt an overnight story.....she worked and put in years and effort 2 her passion. Let us as youths celebrate a real success story.....no silverspoon...juju things...., sugardaddy things....afrocandy things ...just hardwork irrespective of your tribe or religious beliefs.....

You're 100% right except on one point. If she knew that the money was stolen, then she will be charged..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 400billionman: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2015
Level of Pull Him Down Mentality in our system bad gan.

No wonder Bishop Oyedepo said, if you cannot despise the shame and insults, you cant enjoy the glory.

So if you come to purchase bread at my store, i will ask you where you got the money ?

Big lesson : Never do business with govt. Same govt have been owing me since 2012. Nobody jailed.
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ddeola: 7:04am On Dec 15, 2015
Lobatan ! Make una find another story, this wan no sell.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by Badgers14: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2015
natasha:

Nice write up though and i admire Lindas work ethics as well . But with the way things are going with the Dasukigate.. I don't know what to believe... Dokepsi gave the same work excuse as well.. He collected billions from NSA for PDP advert undecided... Who are we kidding

In as much as i admire linda, i find it hard to believe.. If throughly she didn't receive the said amount from Dasuki gate.. Then she should file a lawsuit against that blogger that reported it for character assassination..defamation e.t.c. Then i would believe her if she sues and wins cool

Cheers!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by sukkot: 7:08am On Dec 15, 2015
plaetton:

That is very distasteful, my dear friend, .not to talk of being misogynistic.

So , Even you De share for this bad belle shocked
bros you can call it whatever you want, but in a poor country when many are suffering, if you choose to publicize not once, not twice, not even thrice, how you are enjoying the peoples yam, you deserve to be fried. thats insensitivity. you deserve to be fried for being insensitive, flaunting your ill gotten wealth in poor peoples face every chance you get. every story is ' look at me in my house '. she and every person who acts like her need to be fried. i cant stand people who like showing off. its one of the black mans trait i find very irritating. nows lets watch all the mumus call me ' hater '

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by ecomerceguru: 7:30am On Dec 15, 2015
Something is definitely fishy here...

Assuming I'm a blogger and someone agrees to pay me that huge amount of money just for advert or to hide a story... I smell Rat

Something is fishy...

But not my business anyway
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 20bc(m): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2015
aprokomania:

it is people like you that find it hard to progress in life
I don't usually exchange words with peeps online so am just going to let this one go, so what if the allegation is true, she should still keep the money, kai common sense.... Smh
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by adorable29(f): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2015
Yes am quoting the whole thing incase some bad belle pple missed it before!

natasha:

Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by missKiffy(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2015
natasha:

Well said
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by luvablesam(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
aprokomania:

people like you never do well

Yea yea...People like u collect stolen money, go to jail and die mysteriously... Is that fair enough?...

I wish well for anyone that does business legitimately but as a person, one should know when a customer is overpricing ur 'goods'. If they are, run, its not your luck, its stolen or dirty money
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by haqueurate(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2015
Vivipop:
With the recent happenings, It is no longer news that so many people are green with envy and overbloated jealousy over Linda's mansion. Well,

Bad belle is allowed

linders zombie spotted
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by DaegiiWealth(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2015
ANd who is linda ikeji? how much is she earning in dah blog. To buy that kind of house? #DasukiGate huh... That slowpoke man must be jail oo by dishing our money out like kilokanmi
Re: Linda Ikeji Reacts to N240M Allegation by 400billionman: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2015
sukkot:
bros you can call it whatever you want, but in a poor country when many are suffering, if you choose to publicize not once, not twice, not even thrice, how you are enjoying the peoples yam, you deserve to be fried. thats insensitivity. you deserve to be fried for being insensitive, flaunting your ill gotten wealth in poor peoples face every chance you get. every story is ' look at me in my house '. she and every person who acts like her need to be fried. i cant stand people who like showing off. its one of the black mans trait i find very irritating. nows lets watch all the mumus call me ' hater '

Linda is very childish. I get as much pissed whenever she is flaunting house or car. It shows a high naive level of insensitivity to the plight of over 90% Nigerians.

She still acts like today is the first day she acquired money. And its now obvious that income from political adverts lent a big hand to her new house.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Tiwa Savage Sexy In Mini Skirt And Unbuttoned Shirt / Man Rocks Wizkid’s 'Louis Vuitton Worth N2.5Million', He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.