Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

That Moment When Your Maths Teacher Calls You To Solve A Question On The Board. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When Your Maths Teacher Calls You To Solve A Question On The Board. (950 Views)

When Gtbank Finally Calls You For An Interview (photo) / When You Want To Bath & Someone Calls You That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / (photo) Hahaha! When Your Maths Teacher Asks You To Expand The Equation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

That Moment When Your Maths Teacher Calls You To Solve A Question On The Board. by Monday5(m): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Recalling that moment in a mathematics class back then in school. Some of us who are not that brilliant know where to hide ourselves in the crowdy class. And your # heartwant to jump out tru your # mouthyou heard the math teacher saying "somebody is going to answer this question on the board for us" while you were copying wettin you no understand. And he called your name almost immediately! "Kai! My fada! Wettin carry me come school today ooo". And then you will looking at what you solved as if you want it to talk to you! Lolz OLODO no good. But Still, some of us don make money pass those sabi sabi boys! Feel free to drop yours.

Re: That Moment When Your Maths Teacher Calls You To Solve A Question On The Board. by Zikavirus(m): 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2016
wait first lemme come.
Re: That Moment When Your Maths Teacher Calls You To Solve A Question On The Board. by mankan2k7(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
Buhari
Mathematics-F9 Arabic study- A1

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Versus Algeria: See What I Discovered! / Buhari Ooo!!!! / When You Taste Weed For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.