Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help (834 Views)

Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? / Glo Bis 3gb For 1k Code Changed? / Glo BIS On Android: Has Anyone Noticed This change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by AvilaProjects(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2015
For some days now, I have not been able to subscribe to Glo BIS on my blackberry q5. Whenever I text “bbcmonth to 777” or dial *777*21# I keep receiving a “Sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another Data Plan” reply. This has really been frustrating.
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by myndurmama: 5:15am On Dec 15, 2015
AvilaProjects:
For some days now, I have not been able to subscribe to Glo BIS on my blackberry q10. Whenever I text “bbcmonth to 777” or dial *777*21# I keep receiving a “Sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another Data Plan” reply. This has really been frustrating.

U be real Dele the Danfo driver..
Q10 does not use BIS, u have to buy data just like android phones.
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by ayogabriel(m): 5:34am On Dec 15, 2015
You are wrong, I have been using the 1k for 3gig over a year now. Someone brought up a similar topic yesterday. It was concluded that, your data is yet to expire, that is, you have use up the data, but the expiring date is yet to expire. So they suggest u leave it for about a day before subscribing or you let it expire. I just hope they are not blocking this channel.

1 Like

Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by AvilaProjects(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
myndurmama:

U be real Dele the Danfo driver..
Q10 does not use BIS, u have to buy data just like android phones.

Dear Myndurmama,
Actually I have been using the BIS data (N1.000) monthly for close to two years on Q5.
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by AvilaProjects(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
ayogabriel:
You are wrong, I have been using the 1k for 3gig over a year now. Someone brought up a similar topic yesterday. It was concluded that, your data is yet to expire, that is, you have use up the data, but the expiring date is yet to expire. So they suggest u leave it for about a day before subscribing or you let it expire. I just hope they are not blocking this channel.

Dear Ayogabriel,
Thank you for your kind advice. Remain blessed.
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think I was that someone that brought it up..lol...

Well,simply exhaust your data n you'll be automatically re subscribed
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by AvilaProjects(m): 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
BADNEAT:
I think I was that someone that brought it up..lol...

Well,simply exhaust your data n you'll be automatically re subscribed

Thank you Bros.
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by Anasko(m): 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
it is not bbcmonth it is comonth to 777
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by AvilaProjects(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Anasko:
it is not bbcmonth it is comonth to 777

Dear Anasko,
Sending Comonth to 777, comes with same message; “Sorry, you are not allowed to make this change. Kindly choose another Data Plan”
Re: Glo BIS On My Blackberry Q5 - Pls Help by AvilaProjects(m): 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dear All,
Appreciate your kind responses. As soon as my BIS Data is finally exhausted the BIS N1,000 data subscription was successful on my q5.

Best Regards,

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Halo Specifications And Price In Nigeria. / Pls Help Cant Check My Balance On Infinix Zero 2 / Huawei P9 Could Launch With 6gb Ram And A Beastly Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.