Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Qualifications For Christmas Chicken - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Qualifications For Christmas Chicken (1137 Views)

Christmas Chicken Refuses To Be Killed (Hilarious Photo) / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Qualifications For Christmas Chicken by lilmizwierd(f): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
Have Began my annual Distribution of Xmas Gifts (chicken for Families ) PLEASE MEET THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW TO GET YOURS.. 1. Submit your Birth Certificate (Original Copy). 2. One Valid Identification Card. 3. Police Report that you have never committed any crime in your life. 4. International Passport (if you don’t have one, go and get it). 5. Marriage Certificate (if married if not go and marry) 6. Consent Of Parents (for those below 17yrs). 7. Picture Of Us (to prove that we are close). 8. 4 Copies Of 2×2 Pictures (blue background). 9. Report Card/Result sheet ( for students and undergraduates only). 10. Provide Drivers license (if any) 11. Provide your CGPA (must not be less than 3.8 12. Write an Essay (Explain why I should give you the xmas present)… Not less than 800 words.-with proper margin. Correct English grammar and right use of punctuation, interjections Pls use green pen… NB- Submit your application on or b4 dec. 20 for the gift, 1 big chicken..
Re: Qualifications For Christmas Chicken by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Thank God I met all the requirements. So where do I send it to?
Re: Qualifications For Christmas Chicken by lilmizwierd(f): 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2016
Thank God I met all the requirements. So where do I send it to?
oya send your address

(1) (Reply)

[pic] Glo Offers Easy Way To Hook Up With Girls / When Your Suit Game Is Stupid (pics) / What We All Fear About Buying Stuff Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.