Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo (54621 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / I'm Not Coming Down Until After Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) (2) (3) (4)

''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Dsrooftiles: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Owam December is always an interesting period...anything goes. *laughs*! grin grin grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Dsrooftiles: 7:51am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:54am On Dec 21, 2015
God help him make dis goat no piss because dis 1 go strong pass ab0ki perfume..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Specialbaby(f): 7:57am On Dec 21, 2015
This just made my morning.

Hehehe

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Lattop(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Old joke

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by kiddkash(m): 8:01am On Dec 21, 2015
an abok! will always be an abok!

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2015
The man be like "We must eat goat this Xmas by fire by force"

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by coolebux(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2015
But Abok| sense is a course

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by miqos02(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
hmmm
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Daslim180(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
BODY AFTER DEATH

3 DAYS : NAILS START TO FALL OFF

4 DAYS : EAR STARTS TO DECAY.

5 DAYS : BRAIN MELTS VIGOROUSLY.

6 DAYS : STOMACH MELTS OUT FROM MOUTH AND PRIVATE PART.

60 DAYS : REDUCED TO NOTHING BUT BONES.

SO MUCH PRIDE ! SO MUCH GREED ! SO MUCH EVIL ! SO MUCH EGO !

FOR WHAT..............?

@op, funny.

R.I.P Timzy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by pretydiva(f): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
Falls frm okra tree grin..see as d goat dey flex 4 him back ni

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Barselonia(m): 9:54am On Dec 21, 2015
lolz.....

the goat must be Nigerian.....

see How it cooperate......

understanding goat...

When chicken And Turkey Don protest say no kill this xmas
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by damton(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
coolebux:
But Abok| sense is a course

like the one you studied

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Guyman02: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
A goat? That may be his second wife if he belongs to that religion from Saudi Arabia
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Fridayrex: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Not so funny
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Demmocrats(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
No Nigerian will do that, its taken else where but not 9ja.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by LesbianBoy(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2015
Why is the bag of rice wearing seat belt and the man and the goat is not wearing any? Buhari sef

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by mschubby: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
lol na by force ni
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Lwkmd.
I love cooking with goat meat..
#goatmeatlovers

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by odiereke(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Safe journey oooooooo
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Chanchit: 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Only ifthe goat knows he heading to the pot.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by chrisbaby24(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
Haha...wetin I dey see dia na two goats...!!! grin

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by watered(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
The goat would have used its head on the bike rider.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Giyerte(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
LOLLING MODE FULLY ACTIVATED.

IN OTHER NEWS, WALE IS 22 TODAY.
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by ritababe(f): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2015
Please who is the goat between two of them? grin
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by watered(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Daslim180:
BODY AFTER DEATH
4 DAYS : HAIR STARTS TO DECAY.
FOR WHAT..............?
@op, funny.
Do you work in a morgue?

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Chanchit: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Daslim180:
BODY AFTER DEATH
4 DAYS : HAIR STARTS TO DECAY.
FOR WHAT..............?
@op, funny.

At least let me die first na.

Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by honeyjoyce(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by garethibe: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2015
Okay
Re: ''I Must Take You To Village For Christmas'' - Hilarious Photo by Daslim180(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2015
Chanchit:

At least let me die first na.

Your time never reach na

17 Childhood Insults You’ll Only Remember If You Were An Ajepako. / Ladies: Can You Do This? (see Photo) / The Real Meaning Of Types Of Kisses