Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review (25364 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Wiko Slide 2 Review and Thoughts / Infinix Note 2 Review: Camera Test Vs Redmi 2 & C8, Multitasking & Fast Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by feran15(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2015
can't view the video because of data restraints.. i prefer written
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Chikebrain: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:
I am sorry for letting this come in late, but it is better late than never, right? Finally, I have dissected the InnJoo 2, of course, there are so many things I like and dislike about the device. So, join me as I review the InnJoo 2, who is excited?

In the video review, I talked about what I like and dislike about the InnJoo 2. It includes a camera test, multitasking and fingerprint test.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJNFvV0S6Io

Also, nairalanders, please I want your opinion on the video, do you think I should continue in this style of video reviewing or I should stick to what I have been doing before now.

Thanks. Your opinion is greatly appreciated. kiss
Great jobs on your review. Although, I'd suggest a written review and video review (Not everyone has the luxury of large data size). Great job
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by k4kingz: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2015
Ok
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by iceberylin(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
Phone is wack
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by femi4: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

embarassed but I wanted you to check the video so I can know your opinion, by the way, I will still do a written review, but I want to know if this video review is better than my old video review.
mb is expensive
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by 20bc(m): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

I will still continue the written reviews, I just want to know if this video review is better than my old video reviews

Sure its better..
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2015
feran15:
can't view the video because of data restraints.. i prefer written

I will still do a written review, all I want to know is if this video style is better than the old ones.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by PLANETMARS(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Vorp:
Idiot, I know your type.
no let me insult u o
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Buho(m): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2015
sakalisis:

What is the name of the camera, model and the price u use in shooting the video
You unlock icloud locked iphones? if yes i've got a job for you.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 15, 2015
My apple8 does not play video about other fones, pls why?
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by guardian09(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2015
@Misstechy Well done as someone rightly said you keep at both methods of review cause there are some of us that do best with reading and others with visuals.

Also while the camera quality is great (one used in shooting the video),the audio level dropped off when you were comparing the phone with another try to maintain your volume level while recording. if you cant, it can be corrected during editing regardless of whichever volume level was used in making the recording(s). Cheers and well done.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Dmayor7(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

I will still do a written review, all I want to know is if this video style is better than the old ones.

Really better..

#thumbsUp!
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by feran15(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

its till i see the video sha.
but what i believe is that you should keep doing the written and the video should be less.. u.less you are trying to increase you following on YouTube.
the video is a great idea but I'm not sure an average Nigerian will see the written one and pick the video option
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by flokii: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy woooow!
you have nice dimples and lovely smile
couldn't even concentrate
wat's my own with Innjooo... grin

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Emodeee: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2015
Misstechy, sheee u get b.f? Those oranges are fascinating, I wanna be in charge.

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by redcliff: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
sauceEEP:
Modified: i've seen the video. Wow see dimples, you hot misstechy... For me I prefer written review cos it's kinda detailed compared to all these YouTube review, my opinion though.

Where is the dimples? You-sex starved, no getting pussy, female arse licker

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by openmine(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
nice video...lovely smile keep it up misstechy u r doing sum tin worthwhile...!

1 Like

Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice one MissTechy but you can break your reviews into videos of small sizes imo...

Hope you get my point sha
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by davidodesanmi: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
LOOKING FOR A FORKLIFT MECHANIC,ELECTRICIAN,CALL:09092925709. DO U KNOW HOW TO DRIVE A FORKLIFT,CALL 09092925709 for urgent employment in a BOTTLING COMPANY.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by bunnainvest1: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Madam Techy,pls Do a Videos and writeup Review of Innjoo Max 2 !! Thanks. I wanna Buy , but don't know how good the Phone is !! Thanks
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by braintext(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

embarassed but I wanted you to check the video so I can know your opinion, by the way, I will still do a written review, but I want to know if this video review is better than my old video review.

[size=18pt] Naija guys will give you all sort of lies as an excuse for not watching the video ... But the truth is that they don't have mb for YouTube

Btw... Checkout my channel www.youtube.com/briantext ... I've subbed to yours
[/size]
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by An0nimus: 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
Video quality is ok. Sound could do with a little adjustment. There should be one or two free softwares for audio enhancement/processing. Great effort nonetheless.

iLike.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
JideTheBlogger:
Nice one MissTechy but you can break your reviews into videos of small sizes imo...

Hope you get my point sha

Yeah i do, my previous review videos are that way, hence the reason I changed it to see if this will be better.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
An0nimus:
Video quality is ok. Sound could do with a little adjustment. There should be one or two free softwares for audio enhancement/processing. Great effort nonetheless.

iLike.

Thank you so much, will adjust that in my next review
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2015
braintext:

[size=18pt] Naija guys will give you all sort of lies as an excuse for not watching the video ... But the truth is that they don't have mb for YouTube

Btw... Checkout my channel www.youtube.com/briantext ... I've subbed to yours
[/size]

done, thank you so much
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
guardian09:
@Misstechy Well done as someone rightly said you keep at both methods of review cause there are some of us that do best with reading and others with visuals.

Also while the camera quality is great (one used in shooting the video),the audio level dropped off when you were comparing the phone with another try to maintain your volume level while recording. if you cant, it can be corrected during editing regardless of whichever volume level was used in making the recording(s). Cheers and well done.

Thank you so much for this free suggestions. Thanks a lot!
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
openmine:
nice video...lovely smile
keep it up misstechy
u r doing sum tin worthwhile...!

Thank you kiss
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
The Innjoo 2 has already been reviewed by many people, by now most users are already abreast with its defects and shortcomings, you can compare a cheap china phone with already established brands like amasung, sony, htc nokia and the rest the difference is very clear.

These phones are for the financially challenged who cant afford the real phones but want to belong , infinix,injoo and tecno are the same products.

I know some people will lose their sanity but this is a fact the phones inhoo, infinix,tecno gionee ( and other chinko brands) come from the same factory , its just the name plate thats different. It can at best be described as a cheap substitute to established brands, thanks to the technology that has made it possible to make phones at a cheaper rate though at the cost of quality and reliability.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by fammo: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nice Review, might not have gotten through the third line had it been a written review, cos I didn't see myself getting an android fone apart from Samsung, buh thanks to ur smile I waited till d end and I'm better informed bout d Injoo 2. So if doing both the written and d video review won't be too much for you, I think you should do both.
This review however as in other reviews does not talk much bout the durability of the fone as well as its longevity. Experience has tot me that low cost fones wiv high performance don't usually last long. Don't know if that's a misconception on my part
And lastly good work! Keep it up!
Cc: Misstechy
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by MissTechy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2015
fammo:
Nice Review, might not have gotten through the third line had it been a written review, cos I didn't see myself getting an android fone apart from Samsung, buh thanks to ur smile I waited till d end and I'm better informed bout d Injoo 2. So if doing both the written and d video review won't be too much for you, I think you should do both.
This review however as in other reviews does not talk much bout the durability of the fone as well as its longevity. Experience has tot me that low cost fones wiv high performance don't usually last long. Don't know if that's a misconception on my part
And lastly good work! Keep it up!
Cc: Misstechy

Aww thank you. I will try and see if there is a way to do a review on the durability. really appreciate your observations.
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by sketcherJ(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

Thank you kiss
wow. Nice video, keep it up, the video attracts more attention than the written one but I will enjoin you to do both cos peeps that might not have enough data, you are unique .. wink
Re: The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review by Officialkenshin(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
MissTechy:

Your video style is nice, very down to earth and completely detailed it think you should continue like this, by the way, is the innjoo screen like that of the iPhone 6 like is it same old ips trash screen like infinix hot or the screen is bit fascinating like sharper and more detailed and what's the price.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Announces 7-hour Service Downtime For System Upgrade / FG Bans Open Registration Of SIM Cards / Data Validity Period Should Be Abolished By NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.