Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines (116318 Views)

Thread For Those Into Keke Hire Purchase Business (hirers And Owners) / How Do I Start A Keke Napep Business In Lagos. / Brief Info On Keke Napep Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by hayorzzyzx(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bye bye cool
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by ableguy(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
No one is even giving guideline, that's what the original poster asked for
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by odiereke(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
It's good business, u can send your email address so that I can forward you a good Agreement Template you can reach with anyone you want to give it to.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by jmichlins(m): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
if you don't have the nerves to call bluffs and not wickedness, please leave the business

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by jaydude(f): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by greggng: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
If you re not the one riding it , then your investment is not safe. They frustrated my friend until he recovered. Back his keke and started riding it himself. He is doing well now

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by LagosBoi2(m): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
It depends on your location, where are you located?, Its where I have my investment and I had to relocate to monitor properly, I can give you guildlines, you can msg me
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by amdoyin82(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
Do u want to give it as hire purchase or u want to ride it urslf?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by onosprince(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kellyakon:
. ogah. yu dey. mad

Madam, u dey craze or dem send u come from my village
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
My advice to you is to make sure you eat 12 wraps of Santana every moring before you leave ya house and consume a whole packet of Panadol join.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by solutions2issues: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2015
Call 09080048181

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Kellyakon(f): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
onosprince:

Madam, u dey craze or dem send u come from my village
simple question yu cant answer.
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by LagosBoi2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ymodulus:
Typing

The KEKE NAPEP BUSINESS.

This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance
3. New or second Hand Keke

1. New or second Hand Keke. Which is best ?
I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

There are good keke Napeps second hands.

Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things

1. the status of the Keke at time of purchase ( I.e New or second hand )
2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )
3. Agreed fee of return by driver.

2. Method of Remittance
There are generally two ways of paying a keke Driver.
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I believe the two need no explanation just little extra tips.
I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

Daily return vary according to
1. Your state or Location
2. Status of Keke Napepe ( new or old )

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

In Lagos it is N4000 - N4500 ( for those plying Computer Village route ).
Note don't let anyone decieve you for the poster know what he his saying.

Now on the amount to return. There are two ways of paying back Hire Purchase.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Note: payment on hire purchase is all based on negotiations.

Is there a shop or store where used keke are assembled for sale? Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by wellmax(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ymodulus:
Typing

The KEKE NAPEP BUSINESS.

This business is an interesting one I must confess. However to go into it there are 3 principles which must be settled.

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

I will advice you that if you want to go into the keke Napep business please get second Hand Keke Napeps not New one. Believe me it's best to buy something new good. But getting a good second Hand Keke Napeps is around 110 - 140k and the person will pay you double.

In Lagos you can easily make your money in 2 months 1week ( exact time frame my friend used to get hers back ).

Once more go for good second hand and not new ones. Many may decieve you that new are best, yes they are good am not disputing this. But me and you need sharp good fast money then second hand is the way.

The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things

2. Does your driver work on Saturdays and Sundays ? ( Some people set any return from those days mostly Sunday as maintenance money. Some don't )

2. Method of Remittance
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I will never advice you to give your keke napep based on returns of Daily Balance. It's a No no. So help you whatever you believe in.

In transportation business drivers can be A pain in the house, don't even trust your brother and Lagos for that reason my brother you have to be wary.
Hire purchase is the best. In the North , Higher Purchase is what is mostly done and in the South East mostly daily Balance.

In Niger , Katsina for example daily returns are N2000 and N3000 respectively for a new keke napep. And for second hand it is based on negotiation. But in Niger it is roughly N1500-1700/1800.

Note all the price can be subject to negotiation. However am giving you standard normal price.

1. Negotiated ( you and driver agrees that you bought keke marwa for say N400 and he will pay N700 )
2. Standard ( pay x2 the price. Takes place mostly in North and for second hand marwa ).

Good analysis, welldone

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by adewasco2k(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
India on my mind
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Orikinla(m): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2015
The best place is to shuttle from Ajose Adeogun Street road about on Victoria Island to The Palms in Lekki, in Lagos.
That is the best and safest route for Keke NAPEP taxi business.
Avoid everywhere else in Lagos to avoid harassment and extortion by area boys and unscrupulous law enforcement officers on the prowl like hyenas in the jungle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by cycline404(m): 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
olu4life
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bro how can i get in touch with you?, it's important
Ymodulus:

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

The period of complete returns on a keke depends on two things :

2. Method of Remittance
1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

3. Brand of Keke Napep to Buy
I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

4. Import a New Keke or Buy Here in Nigeria

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

Below is a second hand keke Napep I got some time back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Thisiztrixx: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kelklein:
Please, follow these guidelines carefully.

1. Go to the market

2. Bargain to get the best price for Keke

3. Go to the Bank

4. Withdraw exactly that amount

5. Go back to the market

6. Pay for the Keke (make sure you collect receipt o)

7. on your way home with the keke, start carrying passengers

Business don start be that

I hope this helps.

grin

Adviser number 1! Lool!!
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by millionboi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

2. Method of Remittance

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

I can only speak for Kaduna, Kano, Kastina and Niger. TVS keke Napep is the best type, the parts are readily available and cheap. Also cost efficient.

If you have the know how to import, I will advice you import keke Napeps. Keke napeps are produced in India. But you can get from china wholesalers wholesalers.

Keke Napeps spare parts are produced by Chinese and are more cheaper. Most importers import the spare part from china. In fact All keke spare parts are Chinese, Chinese sell the clone cheap better than India.

22Keke Napep will make 1 20ft Container. It cost approximately 98k to bring in on the average per one ( tax and government expenses + custom clearance + cost of getting form m and all).

Note: there are cheaper ways to bring in keke napep far way cheaper than what Nigerian wholesalers sell.

I can show you ways to bring in keke napeps at flat rate of 35k per piece. It's possible. Everything is legal.

The keke business is a sweet business if you know your way and I advice students to run this type of business.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2856999_img20150914160740_jpegbe925ea15476351e01868bfe12064ff1

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus
this is interestin,are u nt supose to include ur contact here
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ymodulus: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2015
adewasco2k:
India on my mind

They are produced in India but imported from china. As the cost of transportation from India to Nigeria is killing.

So china is where they move most from. Shenzhen Port or Guangzhou or Yiwu.

But most shippers in Guangzhou don't move because the papers required for such is different from the day to day papers for cargo

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ymodulus: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2015
In the North, in places like Minna, some people have up to 10 Keke Napeps. They get daily remit of

N2,000 * 10= N20,000 daily.

N20,000* 7 = N140,000 weekly.

Maintenance of the keke is not that expensive, just Oil, and some little things that's changed. Budget 1,400naira worst case scenario.

But note if you give out the keke on hire purchase, you don't need to trouble yourself. Just have peace of mind as you won't even pay for maintenance.

The driver settles that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Toks2008(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlaniPamoleKun:
I want to buy keke napep and give it to an individual to ride it and deliver money to me by the end of the day, though I'm kind of new in this line of business.

Y'all advises and suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thank you

I would advice you drive it yourself anytime you have the time because if you give anyone who is not as dogged as you want,it will end up in regrets and serious frustrations.

Another idea is the higher purchase thing but you must have other businesses you are doing to have a grasp of the profits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Larryfest(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Seriously its gud tinking bt it depends on wer u ar n wer d keke will be operating cos dos tins aint built for bad roads atal n worst is if u give it 2someone who cnt maintain it vry well am nt sure it will last long atal dat aside sef d money can gt u a small car for d same purpose which will by far last longer dan d keke..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by LagosBoi2(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

They are produced in India but imported from china. As the cost of transportation from India to Nigeria is killing.

So china is where they move most from. Shenzhen Port or Guangzhou or Yiwu.

But most shippers in Guangzhou don't move because the papers required for such is different from the day to day papers for cargo

I am in Lagos, how do I get a used napepz
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by akinola1384(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
AlaniPamoleKun:
I want to buy keke napep and give it to an individual to ride it and deliver money to me by the end of the day, though I'm kind of new in this line of business.

Y'all advises and suggestions will be highly appreciated

Thank you

. Am engineer working with boulos group of company we deal in piaggio tricycle. Is a good bussines but u need to be tough and don't take any excuse either geniue or fake all u must be after is ur money. Pls go on hire purchase not deliver.

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by roqrules04(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ymodulus:

1. Location
2. Method of Remmitance

2. Method of Remittance

1. Hire purchase
2. Daily Balance

5. Cost of New Keke Napep

1. TVS ( N420,000 ) ** I imported this myself 11pcs but I got it way cheaper and sold back at N375k there around . if you know custom you know your way **
2. Michindra (435,000) as at Last Month November

Note! The above price is obtainable in Niger, Kaduna Kano wholesalers.

In Lagos, TVS is now 440K, Azubike Tricycles ( he sight dollar rate as reason for hike.)

5. Cost of Second Hand Keke Napep

You can get good grade 1 brand at N140,000 or N150,000.
But the general rate is N110-150,000 ( For good ones in good conditions ).

Thanks
Ymodulus

Please bro, do you mean one can import keke from China with 98K only... and what fee is the 35K you mentioned
Cheers
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by onosprince(m): 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
Kellyakon:
simple question yu cant answer.

If you help me ansa the simple question nothing bad
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by olu4life(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
cycline404:
olu4life
undecided Sir?
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Rugga: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2015
@Ymodulus
Please send me details of where I can get a grade one keke at kaduna.....mail me kolber84@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Ymodulus: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
roqrules04:

Please bro, do you mean one can import keke from China with 98K only... and what fee is the 35K you mentioned
Cheers
No i meant cosy of bringing and clearing and all per keke napep excluding cost of buying.

It cost appriximate;y $1156 to buy a keke in china bulk

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines by Dotmax53: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Please where can one buy a grade 1 used Keke in Lagos...Please urgent answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pant Of Lady Hawking Plantain In Leggings In Lagos Shows, Nigerians React / Another American Mistress Exposes Dangote’s Buttocks In Viral Video / Daily Tennis Betting Pick/tips From The Tennis Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.