Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Players Betrayed Me In Defeat To Leicester – José Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Players Betrayed Me In Defeat To Leicester – José Mourinho (597 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Victor Moses Reunites With Teammate As Chelsea Flies Stars To Leicester. PICS / José Mourinho Names His Three Best Footballers Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Players Betrayed Me In Defeat To Leicester – José Mourinho by bizday: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2015
José Mourinho said his players had betrayed him and can no longer view themselves as superstars after Chelsea suffered a ninth league defeat of the season, at the hands of an excellent Leicester City side, to leave them only one point above the relegation zone and the manager under increasing pressure to hold on to his job. Readmore http://ssportsng.com/2015/12/15/my-players-betrayed-me-in-defeat-to-leicester-jose-mourinho/

1 Share

Re: My Players Betrayed Me In Defeat To Leicester – José Mourinho by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:14am On Dec 15, 2015
eeyaaa pele sogbo
Re: My Players Betrayed Me In Defeat To Leicester – José Mourinho by Khd95(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2015
When would dis guy ever take blames,he keeps blaming pple aroundcrysad

i wont b surprised if he blames buhari if his side are relegatedgrin

up chelseae till 5eun contest for mr NL

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fires Jose Mourinho / Diego Simeone Reacts To Drawing Barcelona In The Champions League Quarter Finals / If Super Eagle Did Not Beat Egypt With All This Strikers,what Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.