Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

How Much House Can I Afford As A Blogger - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Much House Can I Afford As A Blogger (951 Views)

Is Seunthomas A Blogger Or Programmer? / How To Be A Blogger / These Are The Biggest Password Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much House Can I Afford As A Blogger by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2015
How Much House Can i Afford as a Blogger

You can get any type of house depending on how you are doing in blogging activities

You can be more better than most of those popular Nigeria bloggers ask me how

• By having passion for what you are doing as a Blogger (niche)

• Never depend on others be your self you don't need too much assistant In blogging

Money is everything but money died not come first in blogging hope you know?
Now you want to start blogging and you expect to start earning that same no that is not possible.

First you need to put it in mind that every Blogger is just like a business man or woman.
The must publish their post to people, inform people, and help even offers right? Just like giving of free ebook e.t.c Your shouldn't put money first when starting a business and blogging too.

How many page views do you get a day that will determine the quality of your work and that will help you out of suffering bondage.

As a Blogger you can buy any type of house base on the popularity of your blog even any business .

(1) (Reply)

Autopublishing Facebook Help! / I Need An It Expert With Knowledge Of Comptia A+, Network+, Ccna, Ccnp ($$$) / Methods To Disable Notification Popup In Magento Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.