Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,203 members, 7,839,100 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Zaria Clash: Christian Leaders Under Attack For Keeping Silent - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zaria Clash: Christian Leaders Under Attack For Keeping Silent (475 Views)

Christ Is Not Under Attack, Christianity Is / Third Secret Of Fatima..why Is The Catholic Church Keeping Silent? / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zaria Clash: Christian Leaders Under Attack For Keeping Silent by philmimi1992(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
Reno Omokri, the pastor of the Mind of Christ Christian Center in California, has taken a swipe at Christian leaders for keeping silent and not condemning the killing of Shiite Muslims by the Nigerian army. An operation launched by the military on Sunday, December 13, in a bid to fish out the alleged Shiite assassins, reportedly left over 20 Shiite Muslims dead. The Nigerian army accused the Shiite members of attempting to kill Lieutenant General Tukur Buratai, the Chief of Army Staff. However, Ibrahim Alzak-zaky, the leader of the Shiite sect, denied any assassination attempt by saying: “They lied to have said we attacked them, nobody attacked them, they were the ones that first stormed our headquarters with truck full of soldiers, sealed off our headquarters on a day we were supposed to change our flag and started shooting and killing our people.” Reacting to the development, the former aide to the ex-president Goodluck Jonathan took to his Twitter account to express his concern and appeal to Christian leaders. If you are quiet when Shiites are killed because you are not a Shiite, don’t be surprised when others are quiet when your brother is killed! — Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) December 14, 2015 As a Christian, the greatest shame that I feel is the silence of Christian leaders over the killings of Shiites. Would Christ be silent! — Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) December 14, 2015 Meanwhile, no arm of the Nigerian government has so far condemned the attack or provided insight into what actually happened. President Muhammadu Buhari has not issued any official on the recent killings either. Source: https://www.naij.com
Re: Zaria Clash: Christian Leaders Under Attack For Keeping Silent by abat4real37(f): 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
crazysaint:
Reno Omokri, want to fulfilled all righteousness. mtchewww. I wish the can kill them more. please don't like me. I hate Islam with passion.
you wish they could kill them more? You are a wicked soul

(1) (Reply)

Appearance Of Virgin Mary Or Faulty Window Coating? / 50 Most Dangerous Countries To Be A Christian / Why Evangelize Other Christians???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.