Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Man Enough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Enough (1055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Enough by beingme(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2009
Hello Nairalands, I need a clear understanding of this being a man enough. How do one know a man that is enough? Wat does it be a man enough.

Women always refer to some men as not man enough and most of them don't give reason why the man is not enough to be a man to them.

SO i need ur explaination (Men) in this issue to help clear this misinterpretation and inappropriate word/phrase.
Re: Man Enough by Abz: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
man enough means honor, bravery and a sound judgment of character, but everyman most likely have his own definition and standard of what he classes as 'Man enough'; just like the women
Re: Man Enough by biola44: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
all round responsibility! grin
Re: Man Enough by beingme(f): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
thx u for that definition
Re: Man Enough by ifyalways(f): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
It means diffrent things to diffrent folks undecided
Re: Man Enough by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
I have heard some woman saying a male figure aint man enough, all cos he is not kicking his wife out, so i think the definition is lose.
But i think a man that can feed his family and being lazy is not man enuf.
Re: Man Enough by beingme(f): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2009
ok am getting it clearer now

thx for ur help
Re: Man Enough by iice(f): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
Abz:

man enough means honor, bravery and a sound judgment of character, but everyman most likely have his own definition and standard of what he classes as 'Man enough'; just like the women

I could kiss you for this but erhh frozen lips and all cheesy
Re: Man Enough by beingme(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2009
kiss whn he's man a enough?
Re: Man Enough by iice(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2009
For the parts of honor cheesy

Don't mind me. . . wink
Re: Man Enough by Abz: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2009
easy now ladies, no fighting cool
Re: Man Enough by nkybabe: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2009
Really, being man enough mean diff tins 2 diff people.
in ma opinion, u r man enough when u don't shy away from ur responsibilities (in all ramification), keepin 2 ur words and makin 1 feel she has a capable man by her.
Re: Man Enough by prittigrrr(f): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2009
As others have already said, "man enough" speaks to many things and differs for each individual. For me it encompases: bravery, courage, leadership, integrity, responsibility, honor, temperance, sobriety, vision, ambition, and wisdom. It is a very, very tall order, but if a man seeks to cultivate these traits within himself, he will do well and will have the respect and love of his wife and family.
Re: Man Enough by beingme(f): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2009
prittigrrr:

As others have already said, "man enough" speaks to many things and differs for each individual. For me it encompases: bravery, courage, leadership, integrity, responsibility, honor, temperance, sobriety, vision, ambition, and wisdom. It is a very, very tall order, but if a man seeks to cultivate these traits within himself, he will do well and will have the respect and love of his wife and family.

i go with all that it's a wonderful definition too
Re: Man Enough by beingme(f): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2009
but can't get all that makes a man to be enough, and still the man is enough
Re: Man Enough by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
some women might say that if a father cannot pay his rent, he aint man enough while some other people might say that if you can satisfy your woman, you aint man enough. some women might tell you that if you cant pay the restaurant bill, you aint man enough while some friends might say that if you cant stand your ground in a fight, you aint man enough.
the problem is to understand that what one person perceive as "being a man" might not be your view of what a man is/should be. dont take any other persons view but your own to define what a man is. if you are with someone that tells you that you aint man enough while you have done your best, then move on with your life and find someone who has the same views as yours as to what a man is.
Re: Man Enough by beingme(f): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2009
i buy that definition too
wondaful

women like using tht on men and it hurts me

(1) (Reply)

Names And Contact Of National Courier Companies In Ghana,south Africa,kenya ? / Dino Melaye Denies Being Responsible For Ibidapo Obe's Pregnancy / Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.